Let's Get it on China

Might as well. Hiding from C. Invisible is getting kinda boring.
A lil nuke trading will fix the unemployment issue and make "news' far more exciting.

We need to send their students home stop all visas and begin to coax our citizens currently living in China back home....

To the idiot dems that investigated Trump/Russia for years and then put on a failed from the beginning impeachment...now is the time we could use to be in a better closer relationship with Putin...you dummies....that relationship could be the key to whether China pushes back or not....damn libs are dumb....

Trump is going on the theory that if he can get everyone pissed off at China, then his part in the disaster will be overlooked. I don't see it happening that way.
And his part is?.....

"The disaster" was created by the Deep State, particularly Tiny Tony Fraudi is their propaganda middleman. The Deep State should be nuked once and for all. President Trump's part is not having drained the swamp on day one after he became President.

"The disaster" was created by the Deep State, particularly Tiny Tony Fraudi is their propaganda middleman. The Deep State should be nuked once and for all. President Trump's part is not having drained the swamp on day one after he became President.
The "swamp needs to be drained" it's a major problem we have in the United States.

I have stated this for years. Let's get it on China. You don't want none of of our asses. We we will bring the shit on you hard corps. I will follow this post!
2fujsj.jpg

Trump is going on the theory that if he can get everyone pissed off at China, then his part in the disaster will be overlooked. I don't see it happening that way.

Yes, Trump is responsible for Italy, Spain, and half the world getting COVID-19 BEFORE the Chinese admitted that it could be spread easily.

Thanks for making my point. Focus on China, but ignore the ways Trump dropped the ball.

Yes, Trump is responsible for Italy, Spain, and half the world getting COVID-19 BEFORE the Chinese admitted that it could be spread easily.

Thanks for making my point. Focus on China, but ignore the ways Trump dropped the ball.

Exactly how did Trump drop the ball, Nostradumbass?

He's also going after the WHO, trying to blame them. Undermining them internationally, and attempting to get other nations to do the same. The only people being undermined here is the American government. Trump is saying that because of the WHO, the USA has the highest rate of infection and death in the world. It's all their fault and China's for starting it.

Somebody needs to sit on the fat orange, or maybe outfit him with a long sleeved jacket, like 12 foot long sleeved. So far this week he's told the navy to "shoot down" Iranian gunboats. (Nobody will send me pictures of these flying gunboats. I wuz robbed.) told Americans to ingest disinfectants, cut off funding to the WHO. Now he's trying to start a war with China.

In the meantime, your allies are talking about expelling the USA from the G7, and NATO and going it alone.

Please stop this madman. This isn't funny any more, and it's not helping anyone.

Testing - Trump made the decision not to use the WHO test. American companies could make a bigger profit if they owned the rights to the test. The CDC under Trump's hand picked Director - whom many professionals said was unqualified and ill-equipped for the job, fucked up the testing. THIS ONE MISTAKE IS THE MOST DEADLY

After calling all of the Americans back from China on January 29th, Trump allowed 40,000 Americans to return from China without testing them or quarantining them. He allowed flights into New York from all over Europe without testing or quarantining them. BRINGING IN 40,000 PEOPLE FROM CHINA, AND TENS OF THOUSANDS MORE FROM EUROPE WITHOUT TESTING ANYONE.

In January, Trump loosened trade restrictions with China to allow American companies to sell China their entire stocks of masks and PPE without keeping or buying any for the American people. TRUMP HAS PAID MORE ATTENTION TO BUSINESS, THE STOCK MARKET AND PROFITS, THAN HE HAS THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

And those are just the first three ways that Trump has totally fucked this up. The list is endless.

Testing - Trump made the decision not to use the WHO test. American companies could make a bigger profit if they owned the rights to the test. The CDC under Trump's hand picked Director - whom many professionals said was unqualified and ill-equipped for the job, fucked up the testing. THIS ONE MISTAKE IS THE MOST DEADLY

After calling all of the Americans back from China on January 29th, Trump allowed 40,000 Americans to return from China without testing them or quarantining them. He allowed flights into New York from all over Europe without testing or quarantining them. BRINGING IN 40,000 PEOPLE FROM CHINA, AND TENS OF THOUSANDS MORE FROM EUROPE WITHOUT TESTING ANYONE.

In January, Trump loosened trade restrictions with China to allow American companies to sell China their entire stocks of masks and PPE without keeping or buying any for the American people. TRUMP HAS PAID MORE ATTENTION TO BUSINESS, THE STOCK MARKET AND PROFITS, THAN HE HAS THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

And those are just the first three ways that Trump has totally fucked this up. The list is endless.

The WHO tests were defective. Do try and keep up!

The WHO stated that there was no human-to-human transmission of the virus either. Look what that got us.

If you are going to make mindless errors on the topic, I suggest you shut your overgrown mouth!

The "swamp needs to be drained" it's a major problem we have in the United States.
I thought trump drained it?

Forum List

Back