Infamous Killer Cop Forced To Resign Shortly After Hiring

you also did not Tamir out in public pointing a gun at random people....

Black folks are very familiar with how cowardly bitches like yourself will lie in a minute when calling 911 on black folks....

Just ask this guy....

But please...continue with your justification of the murder of a 12 yr old.....because I am fairly certain, 50 years ago, you would have been the same folks justifying the murder of this child as well...

View attachment 667782
thats the call the cops got,,

What do you fucking morons expect? They get a call that a kid is pointing a gun at people and when the coops show up he points it at them?
Why are you racist cucks so emotional you cant rationalize? You act like little girls.
Grow up.

Why do you have this compulsion to lie?

They were you tranny loving commiecrat...Those BLM/ANTIFA scumbags were doing their monkeymarching past them on their street, full of noise, profanity and just being douchebags

Photos and cellphone video captured the confrontation, which drew widespread attention and made the couple heroes to some and villains to others. No shots were fired, and no one was hurt.
Cool story bro

So then are you saying the Capitol police officer who shot her was justified -- since there was plenty of "cellphone" footage capturing the confrontation?

07capitol-victim-superJumbo.jpg

I swear yall are cowards to the core...and pathetic...

Timmy is never going to ever get a law enforcement job again. There is something wrong with him as was noted the first time he tried and someone needs to get him some sort of professional help before he harms someone again.

doesn't mean they kill a child within 2 seconds...

Does it bother you to be this full of shit when justifying the death of a 12 yr old -- while also crying "tyranny!!" when Ashli Babbit was killed -- doing FAR MORE than Tamir did
when hes got a gun you dont hesitate,,

this one is on the parents 100%

Cool story bro

So then are you saying the Capitol police officer who shot her was justified -- since there was plenty of "cellphone" footage capturing the confrontation?

View attachment 667783

I swear yall are cowards to the core...and pathetic...
I don't even know the situation, 1/6 to me is complete bs, I don't care about it, never have. It's more made up shit by the media. They scared some congressmen, including the ones who routinely incite violence on others.....glad they had to pee their pants for once. BUT it sitll doesn't dispute my point.....try again.

Millions upon millions of kids have received toy guns from their parents.
True, but mine were always bright colored water pistols. Pointing guns at cops will get you killed. Again when everyone figures this out, society will be much better. The officer was fired and probably was the right call, but when you see cops get shot for traffic stops, they don't have time to think. As Maverick said in Top Gun, "If you think, you're dead".

Forum List

Back