Infamous Killer Cop Forced To Resign Shortly After Hiring

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Timothy Loehmann, the former Cleveland, Ohio, police officer who fatally shot 12-year-old Tamir Rice in 2014, resigned from his law enforcement position in Tioga Borough, Pennsylvania, days after he was sworn in, a borough official told CNN Thursday. According to the latest Decennial Census data, the rural town in north central Pennsylvania boasted a population of 606 inhabitants in 2020. "All I'm going to say at this time: He has withdrawn his application," Tioga Borough Council President Steve Hazlett told CNN. Loehmann had been sworn into his position earlier the same week by Mayor David Wilcox, Hazlett said."

Now to recap, this is the officer who shot a 12 yr old boy within 2 seconds of pulling his squad car next to the little boy and shooting him from the car....a grand jury declined to indict him because it felt better to believe the little boy had it coming than to question the actions of a trainee cop.....One thing I know, if you are so certain this kid was armed and dangerous; why pull your car up right next to him? But there is more.....The job he was hired for was set to make him police chief in 90 days, the mayor now claims he never even saw the guy's resume and had no idea about his background..the city council still can't explain why Loehmann was hired in the first place -- which is all bullshit......

"After the news broke, Wilcox claimed the council never allowed him to see information on Loehmann’s application. “The mayor had all access to this information since day one,” Hazlett said. “And he basically refused to look at any of it until the day of the interview.” “I told him that ‘There’s information in there you should really look at'” Hazlett said, “and when we got done with the interview, the mayor’s statement to me was ‘Well, that man is awesome’.”

It is my belief that these folks knew damn well who this guy was...in fact, I can see how him shooting a black kid may be a positive selling point to a rural police department, looking for a new chief........because how can you discuss his time as a Cleveland police officer but not discuss one of the leading reasons that lead to him losing his job there?? These folks had no problem with making this guy their future police chief, what they didn't account for was people paying attention and giving a damn..that public pressure is what now has them scrambling and playing dumb....This guy should never be allowed to be a cop anywhere, ever.....

"Timothy Loehmann, the former Cleveland, Ohio, police officer who fatally shot 12-year-old Tamir Rice in 2014, resigned from his law enforcement position in Tioga Borough, Pennsylvania, days after he was sworn in, a borough official told CNN Thursday. According to the latest Decennial Census data, the rural town in north central Pennsylvania boasted a population of 606 inhabitants in 2020. "All I'm going to say at this time: He has withdrawn his application," Tioga Borough Council President Steve Hazlett told CNN. Loehmann had been sworn into his position earlier the same week by Mayor David Wilcox, Hazlett said."

Now to recap, this is the officer who shot a 12 yr old boy within 2 seconds of pulling his squad car next to the little boy and shooting him from the car....a grand jury declined to indict him because it felt better to believe the little boy had it coming than to question the actions of a trainee cop.....One thing I know, if you are so certain this kid was armed and dangerous; why pull your car up right next to him? But there is more.....The job he was hired for was set to make him police chief in 90 days, the mayor now claims he never even saw the guy's resume and had no idea about his background..the city council still can't explain why Loehmann was hired in the first place -- which is all bullshit......

"After the news broke, Wilcox claimed the council never allowed him to see information on Loehmann’s application. “The mayor had all access to this information since day one,” Hazlett said. “And he basically refused to look at any of it until the day of the interview.” “I told him that ‘There’s information in there you should really look at'” Hazlett said, “and when we got done with the interview, the mayor’s statement to me was ‘Well, that man is awesome’.”

It is my belief that these folks knew damn well who this guy was...in fact, I can see how him shooting a black kid may be a positive selling point to a rural police department, looking for a new chief........because how can you discuss his time as a Cleveland police officer but not discuss one of the leading reasons that lead to him losing his job there?? These folks had no problem with making this guy their future police chief, what they didn't account for was people paying attention and giving a damn..that public pressure is what now has them scrambling and playing dumb....This guy should never be allowed to be a cop anywhere, ever.....

I don't think he should have lost his job. He got rid of a future welfare recipient.

Fuck Tamir Rice. We all know where that cretin was headed. The little fucker was terrorizing people by making them think he was aiming a real pistol at them. He was drunk on the power of having a gun. One can only imagine what he would be doing in 3 more years.

Fuck Tamir Rice. We all know where that cretin was headed. The little fucker was terrorizing people by making them think he was aiming a real pistol at them. He was drunk on the power of having a gun. One can only imagine what he would be doing in 3 more years.

So, you should have no problem if it was this little boy getting killed either right??

istockphoto-601014406-612x612.jpg
Look at him...drunk on the power of having a gun...this is why I call you racist cucks cowards....that cowardice must eat you up........so its best you say what you say from a safe space...but Karma is a patient one..

So, you should have no problem if it was this little boy getting killed either right??

View attachment 667653
Look at him...drunk on the power of having a gun...this is why I call you racist cucks cowards....that cowardice must eat you up........so its best you say what you say from a safe space...but Karma is a patient one..
Im happy he is dead. He deserved what he got. Quit defending these dirt bags.

i image is has a lot of PTSD from the way the lest attacked him for simply doing his job

Im happy he is dead. He deserved what he got. Quit defending these dirt bags.
I am not defending you....

Now back to you celebrating an unarmed child being murdered because of your hatred of black children in general....

How soon do you want her to be murdered by police??

4898E15900000578-5315899-image-m-70_1516966521459.jpg

And saying it online don't mean shit to me --say it with your chest..... let me know when you can go up to the family of that child and tell them you are happy he is dead....until then, you are just talking like a bitch from a safe space....coward to your core...

What do you fucking morons expect? They get a call that a kid is pointing a gun at people and when the coops show up he points it at them?
Why are you racist cucks so emotional you cant rationalize? You act like little girls.
Grow up.

View attachment 667653
was he out in public pointing it at random people and then picked it up when cops approached him??
if so then yes,,

New Topics

Forum List

Back