Infamous Killer Cop Forced To Resign Shortly After Hiring

Good for them, I guess. Really doesn't excuse Weeping Timmy jumping out of his car and firing away 2 seconds after the vehicle stopped.

No proof of that at all.

She arrived 90 seconds later and was pinned to the ground and handcuffed.

He was a child playing with a fucking toy.
um yeah they actually had 911 calls..

like why are you ignoring reality and attempting to rewrite history?

You base that on him holding a toy gun? He was not threatening anyone with it, he was by himself, and it was proven that the cop who shot him was a terrible officer, his past dismissal from the force before this incident reinforces this.

The kid did not deserve to die. He was not even given a chance to drop the weapon before he was executed. It was obvious this was not an adult, so the risk was mitigated. He was executed.
Nice disinformation. Is there never an honest moment with people on the left?

True, but mine were always bright colored water pistols. Pointing guns at cops will get you killed. Again when everyone figures this out, society will be much better. The officer was fired and probably was the right call, but when you see cops get shot for traffic stops, they don't have time to think. As Maverick said in Top Gun, "If you think, you're dead".

He didn't point a gun at Timmy. Everytime this comes up people feel this need to lie about it.

Well, you could point out what is not true, and I, of course, will point out why you're wrong.

You took the safe route.
You said that all he did was play with a toy gun. Youre account of what actually happened is as dishonest as you can get. You lied because you know how weak your case would sound if you said what really happened.

You said that all he did was play with a toy gun. Youre account of what actually happened is as dishonest as you can get. You lied because you know how weak your case would sound if you said what really happened.
Did he hold up a bank? Im not excusing if he did point it at people but all accounts are he didn’t actually threaten anyone.

Do you think you can find one police officer who would say that the responding officer acted appropriately in shooting that boy? If you do it will be a redneck racist loser who should not be in LE.

He didn't point a gun at Timmy. Everytime this comes up people feel this need to lie about it.
So what happend. The cop was a secret klansman, and saw a 12 year old black kid and said, I'm gonna smoke one today. So he jumped out and shot this kid for no reason?

I believe the dispatcher should have been fired, for the simple fact that one caller told her the gun could be a toy and she didn't relay that to the officers.

There was not a violent mob....

And Tamir was at a public park where he had a right to be....but please keep justifying his death...

Meanwhile, dick suckers like you still whining about her...like I said, yall are cowards to the core

View attachment 667764
No, cock holsters like you are real cowards. Racist, low education, and kissing Dem ass for your welfare crumbs. Don’t point a gun at a cop. Pretty simple to understand, yet beyond your comprehension level.

What does that have to do with what I said?

Look at him...drunk on the power of having a gun..

Your less likely to get drunk from carrying a police duty belt and it's 25 pounds of equipment. You're more likely to get a bad back.

duty-belt1.jpg

Now to recap, this is the officer who shot a 12 yr old boy within 2 seconds of pulling his squad car next to the little boy and shooting him from the car....a grand jury declined to indict him because it felt better to believe the little boy had it coming than to question the actions of a trainee cop.....

When you have to lie in order to make your point it's usually because you don't have one.

um yeah they actually had 911 calls..

like why are you ignoring reality and attempting to rewrite history?

the 9/11 callers said they thought it was a toy... which the dispatchers did not relay to the cops.

But then you get the details of this officer, like he had to be disarmed at a firing range because he was having an emotional meltdown because his girlfriend dumped him. Or that the town of Independence was in the process of firing him because he lacked the emotional stability to be a police officer.

Stuff like that.

Forum List

Back