Infamous Killer Cop Forced To Resign Shortly After Hiring

LOL.........because everyone is not a cop means we allow them to do whatever they want. LOL

Obvious that is not going to happen no matter how unhinged you become.

Timmy's life was not at risk.
No, becuse you have the luxury of not being in that situation. What is with lefties that think they know it all, it's almost like adult lefties are still teenagers, they know everything

No, becuse you have the luxury of not being in that situation. What is with lefties that think they know it all, it's almost like adult lefties are still teenagers, they know everything

I wasn't at Little Big Horn either but I know the military screwed up.

Fuck rice brown martin and all of the rest of them. Oh yeah George Floyd too.

Being a part of the government genocide of the people who were here before others. When you do wrong, bad things happen.
Deflection, so where did he mess up? Since you know everything and can tell everyone how to do their jobs.

Deflection, so where did he mess up? Since you know everything and can tell everyone how to do their jobs.

I explained. Just because you didn't like the answer is irrelevant. If he he wasn't killed it was still wrong.

I explained. Just because you didn't like the answer is irrelevant. If he he wasn't killed it was still wrong.
No you didn't you're being a jackass. You like to monday morning QB people that are in very dangerous situations and don't have the luxury of hindsight like you do. And you still can't even give me the hindsight answer as to what Custer did wrong.

No you didn't you're being a jackass. You like to monday morning QB people that are in very dangerous situations and don't have the luxury of hindsight like you do. And you still can't even give me the hindsight answer as to what Custer did wrong.

I did. He followed orders.

Fuck Tamir Rice. We all know where that cretin was headed. The little fucker was terrorizing people by making them think he was aiming a real pistol at them. He was drunk on the power of having a gun. One can only imagine what he would be doing in 3 more years.
Yeah, the kid was 12 and 200 pounds of food stamp-fattened blubber.

Seems his hiring was illegal. It was done illegally because those who hired him knew who he was and wanted to hire him anyway. Doing it legally would have set off red flags. They had to know it wouldn't have remained secret forever.

Well, they are no longer in position to hire anyone again. Hopefully it takes down more of the council.

Pennsylvania town broke the law by hiring police officer who killed Black 12-year-old, AG Shapiro says

Seems like this is a pretty major screwup. I'm not sure if this town was desperate or they just wanted to make a statement.

I just don't get why Loehmann keeps trying to get jobs in law enforcement at this point.

The Cop testified that he pulled up close to Tamir, (about 30 yards away) and yelled for Tamir to put his hands in the air. Tamir did not comply but pulled his shirt up and went for the gun (a pellet gun by some accounts) at which point he shot Tamir. IMO the cop had no idea it was a pellet gun, all he knew is that Tamir pulled his shirt up and went for a firearm and he and his partner were sitting ducks. He did not kill the kid because he was racist which is what the nasty left wing media want's you to believe. Look at the gun, would you be able to tell the difference in that situation? I would bet not.

1658007319232.png

So, you should have no problem if it was this little boy getting killed either right??

View attachment 667653
Look at him...drunk on the power of having a gun...this is why I call you racist cucks cowards....that cowardice must eat you up........so its best you say what you say from a safe space...but Karma is a patient one..
The kid in your photo is clearly holding a fake firearm there is a rad cap on it. Unlike Tamir's pellet gun.

The Cop testified that he pulled up close to Tamir, (about 30 yards away) and yelled for Tamir to put his hands in the air. Tamir did not comply but pulled his shirt up and went for the gun (a pellet gun by some accounts) at which point he shot Tamir. IMO the cop had no idea it was a pellet gun, all he knew is that Tamir pulled his shirt up and went for a firearm and he and his partner were sitting ducks. He did not kill the kid because he was racist which is what the nasty left wing media want's you to believe. Look at the gun, would you be able to tell the difference in that situation? I would bet not.

So, um, he lied.

The video clearly shows him getting within less than 10 meters of Tamir and firing less than two seconds after leaving his vehicle.

Also, you can tell THIS IS A CHILD.

1658020146777.png

Forum List

Back