Infamous Killer Cop Forced To Resign Shortly After Hiring

Nope, not all kids are good. Tamir was a fucking loser.
You base that on him holding a toy gun? He was not threatening anyone with it, he was by himself, and it was proven that the cop who shot him was a terrible officer, his past dismissal from the force before this incident reinforces this.

The kid did not deserve to die. He was not even given a chance to drop the weapon before he was executed. It was obvious this was not an adult, so the risk was mitigated. He was executed.

was he out in public pointing it at random people and then picked it up when cops approached him??
if so then yes,,
Funny, these folks were out in public pointing real guns and random people and you called them heroes and I don't recall police shooting them dead within seconds...

_misc-114088607_4134eab6-8c47-491b-9969-589fd046adb4.jpg

But go on about your fear of black children with toy guns -- I think you right-wingers are consumed by your fears.....hard for us with non-cowardly traits to understand the perpetual fear of the cowardly right-winger....

Funny, these folks were out in public pointing real guns and random people and you called them heroes and I don't recall police shooting them dead within seconds...

View attachment 667761

But go on about your fear of black children with toy guns -- I think you right-wingers are consumed by your fears.....hard for us with non-cowardly traits to understand the perpetual fear of the cowardly right-winger....
noooo those people were in their front yard when a violent mob forced their way into their private community,,

by our state laws they had every right to shoot them once they crossed the fence,,

View attachment 667761

Funny, these folks were on their own PRIVATE property.
Try again, Biffy.
And yes, we all know how brave and tough you are.

Understand when these racist cowards keep trying to justify the death of a child and celebrate it -- they are doing it while excusing the actions of police -- which further illustrates their talk about "police reform" is full of shit...

00_00misc(10).jpg

The only time these folks whine about police is when they themselves are on the wrong end of it...as long as police are aiming their brutality at the people they hate...right-wingers love it....just too cowardly to own it in public.....

noooo those people were in their front yard when a violent mob forced their way into their private community,,

by our state laws they had every right to shoot them once they crossed the fence,,
There was not a violent mob....

And Tamir was at a public park where he had a right to be....but please keep justifying his death...

Meanwhile, dick suckers like you still whining about her...like I said, yall are cowards to the core

07capitol-victim-superJumbo.jpg

There was not a violent mob....

And Tamir was at a public park where he had a right to be....but please keep justifying his death...

Meanwhile, dick suckers like you still whining about her...like I said, yall are cowards to the core

View attachment 667764
of course they were a violent mob and should have been shot on sight,,

and tamir was walking around in public randomly pointing the gun at people and decided to pick it up when cops approached,,

Multiple people reported him to the cops.
Good for them, I guess. Really doesn't excuse Weeping Timmy jumping out of his car and firing away 2 seconds after the vehicle stopped.

he was responding to a call if a male with a gun pointing it at people.

and when he got there the male drew it
No proof of that at all.

watching him but it took her several minutes to get to him after being shot? Lol shut up dipshit
She arrived 90 seconds later and was pinned to the ground and handcuffed.

was he out in public pointing it at random people and then picked it up when cops approached him??
if so then yes,,
He was a child playing with a fucking toy.

So, you should have no problem if it was this little boy getting killed either right??

View attachment 667653
Look at him...drunk on the power of having a gun...this is why I call you racist cucks cowards....that cowardice must eat you up........so its best you say what you say from a safe space...but Karma is a patient one..
What's his name and where does he live and do the police know about his abhorrent behavior?

View attachment 667761

Wwll they were defending their property from ANTIFA/BLM thugs, not in a random park, so try and make it apples to apples.

What's his name and where does he live and do the police know about his abhorrent behavior?
None of that matters -- since he is just a kid with a toy...but apparently, only white children are afforded the title of being a child....while black children are considered "men" at the age of 10......

Is that a requirement to be a fragile minded right-winger? To pre-emptively demonize a black child so you can justify their murder?? Why??

rescue-2-abc-er-220706_1657122319518_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg
How about this guy?? Is he scary? if you saw him at a park with a toy gun, would you want to police to gun him down?
That would suck since that same kid just saved a cop and 3 teens from drowning...but hey, he looks scary....maybe he dived into the river to rape the girls and steal stuff....

None of that matters -- since he is just a kid with a toy...but apparently, only white children are afforded the title of being a child....while black children are considered "men" at the age of 10......

Is that a requirement to be a fragile minded right-winger? To pre-emptively demonize a black child so you can justify their murder?? Why??

View attachment 667775
How about this guy?? Is he scary? if you saw him at a park with a toy gun, would you want to police to gun him down?
That would suck since that same kid just saved a cop and 3 teens from drowning...but hey, he looks scary....maybe he dived into the river to rape the girls and steal stuff....

Translation...A kid who would commit murder at the drop of a dime should be allowed to murder.

Wwll they were defending their property from ANTIFA/BLM thugs, not in a random park, so try and make it apples to apples.
They were not defending their property you fragile minded cuck....

They were doing cosplay -- because from what he have long established -- the most cowardly people on earth of insecure conservatives.......time and time and time and time again this

They don't even have the courage of their own convictions -- which is why they keep lying about what they believe once they get called out

A Grand Jury testimony is secret so why does the left assume that the good people who serve on the Grand Jury determined the boy "had it coming to him"? Anything to keep the racial unrest percolating.

They were doing cosplay -- because from what he have long established -- the most cowardly people on earth of insecure conservatives.......time and time and time and time again this

They don't even have the courage of their own convictions -- which is why they keep lying about what they believe once they get called out
if not their property then what?? the local mcdonalds??

they were in their front yard and a violent mob forced their way onto private property,,

Translation...A kid who would commit murder at the drop of a dime should be allowed to murder.
Let me know when you have evidence that a 12 yr old child you have NEVER met will commit murder a drop of a dime??

How about this child?

rescue-2-abc-er-220706_1657122319518_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Use your white supremacy powers to tell us about how this kid will commit a murder one day soon

Let me know when you have evidence that a 12 yr old child you have NEVER met will commit murder a drop of a dime??

How about this child?

View attachment 667779

Use your white supremacy powers to tell us about how this kid will commit a murder one day soon
not seeing where he was out in public pointing what looked like a real gun at people and then when approached by the cops picked up that gun,,

A Grand Jury testimony is secret so why does the left assume that the good people who serve on the Grand Jury determined the boy "had it coming to him"? Anything to keep the racial unrest percolating.
Because being on a grand jury doesn't shield you from the desire to believe the police can do no wrong..

They were you tranny loving commiecrat...Those BLM/ANTIFA scumbags were doing their monkeymarching past them on their street, full of noise, profanity and just being douchebags

Photos and cellphone video captured the confrontation, which drew widespread attention and made the couple heroes to some and villains to others. No shots were fired, and no one was hurt.

not seeing where he was out in public pointing what looked like a real gun at people and then when approached by the cops picked up that gun,,
you also did not Tamir out in public pointing a gun at random people....

Black folks are very familiar with how cowardly bitches like yourself will lie in a minute when calling 911 on black folks....

Just ask this guy....

But please...continue with your justification of the murder of a 12 yr old.....because I am fairly certain, 50 years ago, you would have been the same folks justifying the murder of this child as well...

005_mlk-Emmett_Till.jpg

Forum List

Back