Infamous Killer Cop Forced To Resign Shortly After Hiring

Good for them, I guess. Really doesn't excuse Weeping Timmy jumping out of his car and firing away 2 seconds after the vehicle stopped.

No proof of that at all.

She arrived 90 seconds later and was pinned to the ground and handcuffed.

He was a child playing with a fucking toy.

When I was an assistant principal in Florida, I was called by by our school resource officers to their office. When I walked in, I saw one of our Division I college football prospects sitting at the officer's desk. I greeted the school resource officer and asked what our star player had done. Then, I noticed a chrome-plated .45 pistol laying on the officer's desk. I nearly crapped my pants, but the officer said for me to pick it up. The weight felt right, but I noticed it was a realistic reproduction that was a BB gun!

If this student had pulled that weapon on the officer, there is no doubt in my mind that he would now be 6 feet under.

Fortunately, the officer got a tip that the weapon was in his backpack in his locker, and searched there and finding it. The young man spent a year in an alternative school because he could not keep out of trouble and never played college football. Once coaches found out about the incident, combined with his other disciplinary issues, they would not touch him.

When I was an assistant principal in Florida, I was called by by our school resource officers to their office. When I walked in, I saw one of our Division I college football prospects sitting at the officer's desk. I greeted the school resource officer and asked what our star player had done. Then, I noticed a chrome-plated .45 pistol laying on the officer's desk. I nearly crapped my pants, but the officer said for me to pick it up. The weight felt right, but I noticed it was a realistic reproduction that was a BB gun!

If this student had pulled that weapon on the officer, there is no doubt in my mind that he would now be 6 feet under.

Fortunately, the officer got a tip that the weapon was in his backpack in his locker, and searched there and finding it. The young man spent a year in an alternative school because he could not keep out of trouble and never played college football. Once coaches found out about the incident, combined with his other disciplinary issues, they would not touch him.

What? He didn't just pull up to the school and start shooting like Timmy did?

What? He didn't just pull up to the school and start shooting like Timmy did?
Fuck you, you go be a cop. I don't see you doing the job, since you're so much better. You make the call and risk your life, when someone pulls a gun on you.

Cops are supposed to uphold the law, not break it.
Why can't you type people abide by the law? Why can't you type people appreciate life and respect it? Why can't you type people accept the fact that you're not entitled to anything? Why can't you type people accept that you're not, and never will be, superior.

Fuck you, you go be a cop. I don't see you doing the job, since you're so much better. You make the call and risk your life, when someone pulls a gun on you.

LOL.........because everyone is not a cop means we allow them to do whatever they want. LOL

Obvious that is not going to happen no matter how unhinged you become.

Timmy's life was not at risk.

the 9/11 callers said they thought it was a toy... which the dispatchers did not relay to the cops.

But then you get the details of this officer, like he had to be disarmed at a firing range because he was having an emotional meltdown because his girlfriend dumped him. Or that the town of Independence was in the process of firing him because he lacked the emotional stability to be a police officer.

Stuff like that.
so th officer we’re responding to a call of a man pointing a gun at people l..like i said

So you ruined a young man's life over a toy?

[Quote}Why can't you type people abide by the law? Why can't you type people appreciate life and respect it? Why can't you type people accept the fact that you're not entitled to anything? Why can't you type people accept that you're not, and never will be, superior.
[/QUOTE]
Damn MAGA Moron Mutt, you need to take your own advice.

It would be helpful if you actually read and understood his entire comment:
"The young man spent a year in an alternative school because he could not keep out of trouble ".
THE KID ruined his life, not school administrators.
He didn't mention the race of the kid, but I think we can all guess this was another example of the "School to Prison" pipeline.

He didn't mention the race of the kid, but I think we can all guess this was another example of the "School to Prison" pipeline.
What does his race have to do with anything? He was black. My great grandfather was black. My two grandsons are mixed race, black and Hispanic white. My wife, and daughter-in-law, are Hispanic. I truly get tired of being accused of being a racist.

The assistant superintendent that assigned him to the alternative school was black. I would have done the same for a white kid, and did on numerous occasions for violating the student code of conduct with a serious offense.

What does his race have to do with anything? He was black. My great grandfather was black. My two grandsons are mixed race, black and Hispanic white. My wife, and daughter-in-law, are Hispanic. I truly get tired of being accused of being a racist.

The assistant superintendent that assigned him to the alternative school was black. I would have done the same for a white kid, and did on numerous occasions for violating the student code of conduct with a serious offense.

So you admit he was black, before you ruined his life over a toy.

I guess he was lucky he wasn't shot.

Forum List

Back