Comer Says Biden Impeachment Inquiry ‘Imminent’ As Republicans Call For Action

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Comer Says Biden Impeachment Inquiry ‘Imminent’

As Republicans Call For Action

31 Aug 2023 ~~ By Leif Le Mahieu

House Oversight and Accountability Chairman James Comer (R-KY) said on Wednesday that an impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden was likely “imminent” as some Republicans have asked for the impeachment process to move forward after months of investigations.
Comer, who has led the investigations into the Biden family’s overseas business dealings, told Fox News host Sean Hannity on Wednesday that there would likely be a vote soon on opening an impeachment inquiry.
“There’s consensus in our conference now that we are going to have to go to the impeachment inquiry,” Comer said. “Obviously, that will be Speaker McCarthy’s call, but I feel like we’re there now, Sean. I feel like that is imminent.”
The White House has said that the president was never involved in Hunter Biden’s foreign business deals, which have come under scrutiny from investigators, or aware of what was going on, but House Republicans say that the evidence points otherwise.

Commentary:
Apparently, an impeachment inquiry will give the investigating committees more clout to requisition and subpoena. Unfortunately, all that can come of this is more frustrating info because Biden is protected by Schumer in the Senate and the corrupt mainstream media will censor the story so the majority of the public will never know.
If the GOP House majority goes through with the impeachment, and the Democrat majority Senate will not allow it to go through unless they don't want him to run again and only because of that. However IMO, Schumer will fight tooth and nail to stop any impeachment of Biden no matter what evidence is shown.

House Oversight and Accountability Chairman James Comer (R-KY) said on Wednesday that an impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden was likely “imminent” as some Republicans have asked for the impeachment process to move forward after months of investigations.
Comer, who has led the investigations into the Biden family’s overseas business dealings, told Fox News host Sean Hannity on Wednesday that there would likely be a vote soon on opening an impeachment inquiry.
“There’s consensus in our conference now that we are going to have to go to the impeachment inquiry,” Comer said. “Obviously, that will be Speaker McCarthy’s call, but I feel like we’re there now, Sean. I feel like that is imminent.”
The White House has said that the president was never involved in Hunter Biden’s foreign business deals, which have come under scrutiny from investigators, or aware of what was going on, but House Republicans say that the evidence points otherwise.

Commentary:
Apparently, an impeachment inquiry will give the investigating committees more clout to requisition and subpoena. Unfortunately, all that can come of this is more frustrating info because Biden is protected by Schumer in the Senate and the corrupt mainstream media will censor the story so the majority of the public will never know.
If the GOP House majority goes through with the impeachment, and the Democrat majority Senate will not allow it to go through unless they don't want him to run again and only because of that. However IMO, Schumer will fight tooth and nail to stop any impeachment of Biden no matter what evidence is shown.
:auiqs.jpg:

Commentary:
Looking forward to it! The shitshow is going to be epic! Combine it with shutting down the government because you dumbfucks can't even agree amongst yourselves!

Looking forward to it! The shitshow is going to be epic! Combine it with shutting down the government because you dumbfucks can't even agree amongst yourselves!
Is it better to agree on illegal efforts against the American People like all Democrat Politicians do every day?

The Republican Civil War is a much better show. :popcorn:
If nothing else, this should piss off Biden's good buddy McConnell.

Then again, does McConnell even know what is going on around him?

It's the little things in life that make life worthwhile.

Commentary:

I can predict how this inquiry will go:

Republicans: “Should we impeach Joe Biden?”

Joe Biden: “No!”

Republicans: “well alright then, it’s settled!”

Commentary:
Action for what?? Revenge? Payback? Justice?....You do know a vote is taken in the majority before an inquiry begins right?
Whelp..McCarthy doesn't have the moderate sign on to do that so he's gonna try and circumvent it.

I love it. We are witnessing the end of the Republican party. :)

If nothing else, this should piss off Biden's good buddy McConnell.

Then again, does McConnell even know what is going on around him?

It's the little things in life that make life worthwhile.
Could McConnel be having "mini strokes" or something going on in his brain? Its not normal to stare off in space, although Biden does something similar on stage.

They have no credible evidence against Joe Biden at all.
The Devon Archer testimony was a huge fail.
This is just a distraction from Trump serious criminal indictments.
This is going to blow up in their face.

So much
I rest my case. You all are verifiably insane and dangerous to the population. You people need to be spayed and neutered.
Check it out. One of the Trump cult eunuchs is trying to act tough. It's always funny when they try.

Comer doesn't have the votes for impeachment, being that not every Republican is a gutless cult eunuch. So he won't bring it to a vote, because he knows it would humiliate him even more than Devon Archer did.

Commentary:
Dude, Comer et al. is just running cover for tRump.

This isn't real.

Forum List

Back