P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Progressives love their false narratives about firearms. They love to say that an armed citizen has "never" stopped a crime (when in fact an armed citizens prevents a crime every single day in America). They love to say that people who arm themselves are "cowards" who would actually panic and cower in the face of an actual situation requiring the use of deadly force.

Well...the video doesn't lie. Here is a woman - a woman - taking on three armed individuals (two of which are definitely men). She doesn't cowar. She doesn't panic. She presses forward with her firearm - driving the intruders out (and killing one in the process). Even when she has the opportunity to lock the door, she opens it and continues to fire outside. It's the dirt-bag criminals who duck and run like scared little sissies.

This one video defeats all of the progressives favorite false narratives. Progressives want to outlaw firearms because they want to increase their war on women. This woman refused to be a victim. By herself she took on three armed intruders and she won for one reason and one reason only - she was armed. God Bless the 2nd Amendment.

Armed intruders kicked in the door. What they found was a woman opening fire.

I can't get the damn video to play, I'd really like to see that one. But good on her, too bad she didn't kill all three.

Where is all of the Second Amendment haters at? No way they can refute facts like this... A good guy or gal with a gun is one helluva deterrent when faced with a situation like this young lady was confronted with...

Who said that an armed citizen has "never" stopped a crime?

This is where nutbags can't help themselves. You are bitching and moaning about a liberal false narrative.....as you present a false narrative regarding the false narrative.

I am a liberal. I own a firearm. I have never heard anyone argue that armed citizens have never stopped a crime. I have, however, heard many nutbags claim that there are over 4000 defensive gun uses per day in America.

Let's see if we can agree on a number. I say it happens occasionally. At most, 4000 times per YEAR with half going unreported. You say it happens ______________________ times per year.

This is where nutbags can't help themselves. You are bitching and moaning about a liberal false narrative.....as you present a false narrative regarding the false narrative.

I am a liberal. I own a firearm. I have never heard anyone argue that armed citizens have never stopped a crime. I have, however, heard many nutbags claim that there are over 4000 defensive gun uses per day in America.

Let's see if we can agree on a number. I say it happens occasionally. At most, 4000 times per YEAR with half going unreported. You say it happens ______________________ times per year.
I know that it happens every single day in this country - without exception. That means a bare minimum of 365. But lets be honest - we both know it's a hell of a lot more than that.

Either way - the final number is irrelevant. The fact that armed citizens prevent crime and stop themselves from becoming victims proves that the 2nd Amendment is needed as much today as any point in history.

I know that it happens every single day in this country - without exception. That means a bare minimum of 365. But lets be honest - we both know it's a hell of a lot more than that.

Either way - the final number is irrelevant. The fact that armed citizens prevent crime and stop themselves from becoming victims proves that the 2nd Amendment is needed as much today as any point in history.

It proves no such thing.

You don't know it happens every day.

The number does matter.

The 2A has nothing to do with crime.

You are awful at this.

It proves no such thing.

The number does matter.

You are awful at this.
Bwahahaha! I love watching progressives have meltdowns in the face of indisputable fact. First dumb ass here says that "the numbers matter" and then turns around and says "the 2nd Amendment has nothing to do with crime". Uh....then why do the numbers matter genius?

Way to contradict yourself. You are beyond awful at this. You are downright atrocious. And ignorant.

It proves no such thing.

The number does matter.

You are awful at this.

LoneLaugher , just why do you think the Second Amendment was written?
Are you seriously asking a progressive about the U.S. Constitution? That's like asking an ant about quantum physics. :lol:

Progressives love their false narratives about firearms. They love to say that an armed citizen has "never" stopped a crime

Show me a progressive who has said that. Otherwise, I am sitting here laughing at the irony of you self-destructing your own topic by building it on a false narrative AND a straw man.

I love it and only wish she had killed all 3 of the pieces of shit.

Hopefully the one she killed bled out very slowly.

Who knows what they would have done to her if she couldn't have defended herself.

Libs want her to call 911 and wait politely until the government shows up with THEIR guns to protect her.

She cut out the middle man.

Progressives love their false narratives about firearms. They love to say that an armed citizen has "never" stopped a crime

Show me a progressive who has said that. Otherwise, I am sitting here laughing at the irony of you self-destructing your own topic by building it on a false narrative AND a straw man.
Wow....a progressive crying "straw man". I think that's their new battle cry now that "racist" has become tired and old. :lol:

I love it and only wish she had killed all 3 of the pieces of shit.

Hopefully the one she killed bled out very slowly.

Who knows what they would have done to her if she couldn't have defended herself.

Libs want her to call 911 and wait politely until the government shows up with THEIR guns to protect her.

She cut out the middle man.
When seconds count, the police are just minutes away...

Wow....a progressive crying "straw man". I think that's their new battle cry now that "racist" has become tired and old. :lol:
Sooooo...you don't have any evidence to support your false premise. Just as I suspected.

Thread fail.

Forum List

Back