Progressives love their false narratives about firearms. They love to say that an armed citizen has "never" stopped a crime (when in fact an armed citizens prevents a crime every single day in America). They love to say that people who arm themselves are "cowards" who would actually panic and cower in the face of an actual situation requiring the use of deadly force.

Well...the video doesn't lie. Here is a woman - a woman - taking on three armed individuals (two of which are definitely men). She doesn't cowar. She doesn't panic. She presses forward with her firearm - driving the intruders out (and killing one in the process). Even when she has the opportunity to lock the door, she opens it and continues to fire outside. It's the dirt-bag criminals who duck and run like scared little sissies.

This one video defeats all of the progressives favorite false narratives. Progressives want to outlaw firearms because they want to increase their war on women. This woman refused to be a victim. By herself she took on three armed intruders and she won for one reason and one reason only - she was armed. God Bless the 2nd Amendment.

Armed intruders kicked in the door. What they found was a woman opening fire.

Can you name any Progressives of note who have stated that an armed citizen has never stopped a crime?

The OP appears to have fled. lol, big surprise.
Spill on isle 9..

Thread fail.
Thread fail? Bwahahahaha! Now G-String is denying video. :lmao:
No, dumbshit. I am asking you to prove your premise that progressives say no one has ever stopped a crime with a gun. You built your topic on a lie. And made yourself the fool.
I "built" my topic on the facts. I backed it up with video. As far as your declaration demanding "proof" - how do you want me to prove lies? Progressives idiots say shit like that all the time. How the fuck am I supposed to "prove" something which isn't true?

I think this is your desperate attempt to get me to prove for you what you are incapable of proving yourself :lmao:

No, you built your topic on this LIE:

"Progressives love their false narratives about firearms. They love to say that an armed citizen has "never" stopped a crime..."

Forum List

Back