Doesn't it bother the left that...

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Doesn't it bother the left that they would much rather support this president and starve on the street. Try to tell people that the economy isn't as good as they say it is and they will point out some obscure statistic that says otherwise. In the meantime, their kids can't move out because they can't/won't find a job and they are working at McDonalds for min wage. Yet they will support the first candidate that shoehornmouth the communist manifesto. I fear we may have another eight years of Hillary and this 'wonderful' economy.

Daddy Trump who is rich under Obama cares about you. He will make you rich too! Just vote for him and your life will be great again!

Doesn't it bother the left that they would much rather support this president and starve on the street. Try to tell people that the economy isn't as good as they say it is and they will point out some obscure statistic that says otherwise. In the meantime, their kids can't move out because they can't/won't find a job and they are working at McDonalds for min wage. Yet they will support the first candidate that shoehornmouth the communist manifesto. I fear we may have another eight years of Hillary and this 'wonderful' economy.
The economy is far better than it was when Obama took over.

And why should we think mr. junk food obesity 4 bankruptcies thousands of jobs outsourced overseas 3 wives countless infidelities orange haired conman heart attack waiting to happen ignoramus is going to improve our economy?

Maybe you should pull yourself up by your bootstraps and get a second job. That move out of your parents basement isn't going to happen on its own.

Maybe you should pull yourself up by your bootstraps and get a second job. That move out of your parents basement isn't going to happen on its own.

Agreed. I'm starting to get sick of these lazy conservative fucks who can't find a job and blame it on Obama. Get your ass off the couch and stop playing the victim you lazy bastards.

I thought these guys were all about self responsibility and all that. More like a bunch of whining pussies.

Don't know. I've been supporting this President for just short of eight years, and haven't starved on the street yet.

I'd ask if leveling false accusations against a president because you don't have any legitimate ones bothered Conservatives, but it obviously doesn't.

Don't know. I've been supporting this President for just short of eight years, and haven't starved on the street yet.

I'd ask if leveling false accusations against a president because you don't have any legitimate ones bothered Conservatives, but it obviously doesn't.
EBT treating you well we see.....

EBT treating you well we see.....

Multiple personalities? Got a mouse in your pocket?

I just see you, talking out of your ass.

Forum List

Back