Incredible! Trump Shatters All Fundraising Records After Biden’s FBI Raids Mar-a-Lago

By the way things are looking, he could be our first Emperor!

I will settle for nothing less than Galactic Emperor...

the-most-powerful-man-in-the-known-universe-1652379310.jpg

Well, the rubes donated a quarter of a billion dollars to Trump's fake "election defense fund" so I'm sure they are lining up to be defrauded again.

Trump knows his audience.
The Big Guy gets his ten per cent cut and so far, citizens are worth ten per cent less than last year.

Sane people everywhere on the spectrum are saying the 6 year witch hunt, and the Democrat Insurrection, have now crossed the Rubicon.

Why write "Sane people" at the beginning?

It's emotional nonsense. It's the same as saying "We're the good guys, they're the bad guys".

The reality is the US political system is shit. Beyond shit.

Both sides are doing politics rather than running the country. It's the only reason someone like Trump could ever get elected in the first place. Trump's a symptom of a failing system. People realizing it doesn't matter much who's in place, it's all the same. Except Trump took it to another level. The next fucking clown that gets in is going to rip the constitution a new asshole.

Do you think any of this shit matters? If you ACTUALLY CARE about your own country, you'd be looking at the real reasons for all this nonsense. The electoral system.

It's not normal to only have two political parties. Look at all the other countries with democracy.

Canada - five political parties.
The UK - 10 political parties (and even then they're having problems with a Trump type tosser)
Germany - 6 political parties.
I could go on, and I think I'd struggle to find proper democracy with only two parties. Singapore has two political parties, and it has elections... but it's kind of a dictator democracy.

Taking into account the population increase since P T Barnum's time, there's now a sucker born every five seconds...

If Trump's fans don't know by now, they will never know. The law is the same for everyone.

People are making a choice between Trump and the party of

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, that’s treason.
Xiden's DOJ sent the FBI to search Trump's home for "classified documents".
Xiden is turning the US into a banana republic.

1660124020834.png

1660124044201.png

Why write "Sane people" at the beginning?

It's emotional nonsense. It's the same as saying "We're the good guys, they're the bad guys".

The reality is the US political system is shit. Beyond shit.

Both sides are doing politics rather than running the country. It's the only reason someone like Trump could ever get elected in the first place. Trump's a symptom of a failing system. People realizing it doesn't matter much who's in place, it's all the same. Except Trump took it to another level. The next fucking clown that gets in is going to rip the constitution a new asshole.

Do you think any of this shit matters? If you ACTUALLY CARE about your own country, you'd be looking at the real reasons for all this nonsense. The electoral system.

It's not normal to only have two political parties. Look at all the other countries with democracy.

Canada - five political parties.
The UK - 10 political parties (and even then they're having problems with a Trump type tosser)
Germany - 6 political parties.
I could go on, and I think I'd struggle to find proper democracy with only two parties. Singapore has two political parties, and it has elections... but it's kind of a dictator democracy.
I've interacted with you enough to know you're sane, and would like to encourage that outlook. :)

For instance, we both concur about the US political system being beyond shit.

And you're absolutely preaching to the choir on the massively corrupt duopoly, hence my being an independent.

The problem is that what happened on 8/8 was beyond the pale, taking the massive corruption of the lunatic 6 year Democrat witch hunt/insurrection to new heights of extreme danger.

Forum List

Back