Democrats Destroying American Faith In Key Institutions: 1-Tiered Justice System, Equal Justice, Elections

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Thanks to Democrats a majority of Americans no longer believe in the integrity of our elections, the existence of a 1-tiered justice system that exists for all Americans equally, and that justice/accountability is applied to all Americans equally.

donald-trump-screamingjpg.jpg

Thanks to Democrats a majority of Americans no longer believe in the integrity of our elections, the existence of a 1-tiered justice system that exists for all Americans equally, and that justice/accountability is applied to all Americans equally.

I encourage you not to vote in the elections if you have no faith in them. Problem solved.

The fucked up part is, they love that we dont trust the elections and they refuse to take any steps to help restore public trust in our voting process. Sticking it to the GOP is WAY more important than public trust to them.

obviously it is your lying scumbag heroes talking about the FBI CIA you name it conspiring against your poor orange hero. Who tried to have a coup and overturn an election and you think that's fine. Poor America. change the channel and try reality

It is all about power for Democrats, make that money and power. The nation be damned.
Change the channel and try reality, super dupers. The election was perfect and all the GOP know it, they lie just to go along with the orange Hitler and you brainwashed functional morons. He is the one that's tried to overturn an election and you think that's just fine because Sean and rush told you so poor America

Does that seem like a reasonable solution to you, if the goal is to have a healthy nation?
You bet.

If you guys are going to believe lies, myths, fables....and base your votes on those things.... it's better off for the nation and the world that you don't vote. I'd prefer you Cult-45 guys do the whole Heavens Gate thing myself.... I'll give you the quarters.

Forum List

Back