What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Incredible! Trump Shatters All Fundraising Records After Biden’s FBI Raids Mar-a-Lago

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The DOJ and FBI has ignited a firestorm in America for what they did. Now they are causing Americans to donate to Trump with no end in sight. They are pissed and rightly so.

okfine

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The DOJ and FBI has ignited a firestorm in America for what they did. Now they are causing Americans to donate to Trump with no end in sight. They are pissed and rightly so.

Giving money to who exactly?

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well, the rubes donated a quarter of a billion dollars to Trump's fake "election defense fund" so I'm sure they are lining up to be defrauded again.

Trump knows his audience.

okfine

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, the rubes donated a quarter of a billion dollars to Trump's fake "election defense fund" so I'm sure they are lining up to be defrauded again.

That questionable source is quoting Trump I take it?
I heard Trump say the wall was finished this last week also.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I REALLY like your license plate a LOT!!!

MinTrut

Diamond Member
Reaction score

He should announce his candidacy this week.

Tumblin Tumbleweed

Gold Member
Reaction score

This is magaturds just posting tribute ($$) to the Church of the Orange Lard and Savior. Nothing new here.

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is magaturds just posting tribute ($$) to the Church of the Orange Lard and Savior. Nothing new here.
LOLOL awwww...now...don't be mad..you were SO happy yesterday when the FIB raided President Trump's home. Just keep thinking about how good that made ya feel.

Kondor3

Cafeteria Centrist
Reaction score

Excellent... he's going to need the money for lawyers... :abgg2q.jpg:

frigidweirdo

Platinum Member
Reaction score

So, the right are essentially saying that a president can do whatever he likes, there are no checks on his power.

What?????

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List