Incredible! Trump Shatters All Fundraising Records After Biden’s FBI Raids Mar-a-Lago

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Well, the rubes donated a quarter of a billion dollars to Trump's fake "election defense fund" so I'm sure they are lining up to be defrauded again.

Trump knows his audience.
That questionable source is quoting Trump I take it?
I heard Trump say the wall was finished this last week also.

Well, the rubes donated a quarter of a billion dollars to Trump's fake "election defense fund" so I'm sure they are lining up to be defrauded again.

Trump knows his audience.
I REALLY like your license plate a LOT!!!

The DOJ and FBI has ignited a firestorm in America for what they did. Now they are causing Americans to donate to Trump with no end in sight. They are pissed and rightly so.

He should announce his candidacy this week.

The DOJ and FBI has ignited a firestorm in America for what they did. Now they are causing Americans to donate to Trump with no end in sight. They are pissed and rightly so.

This is magaturds just posting tribute ($$) to the Church of the Orange Lard and Savior. Nothing new here.

Excellent... he's going to need the money for lawyers... :abgg2q.jpg:

So, the right are essentially saying that a president can do whatever he likes, there are no checks on his power.

What?????

Forum List

Back