Increasing Taxes On The Wealthy And Corporations Is Extremely Popular And Has Been For Years

If you need specific examples, you’re a fool.

You don't have any, hilarious!!!
Here is a good video for you, though I suspect learning new things is hard for you...even though big corporations NOT paying taxes is a decades old occurrence.

Now the question is, why did Nike and FedEx pay zero?

It’s many more than just those two. They pay little in tax because they’ve lobbied Congress and no doubt given much in campaign donations, to get the tax code they want. Right?

Conservatives like you love big corporations. Unknowingly shooting yourself in the head.

Mostly depreciation.
Feel free to post proof I'm wrong.

Free lunch is always popular with the looter class.

Yes, it is.
December 24 2017

President Trump kicked off his holiday weekend at Mar-a-Lago Friday night at a dinner where he told friends, "You all just got a lot richer," referencing the sweeping tax overhaul he signed into law hours earlier.
The president has spent many weekends of his presidency so far at the "Winter White House," where initiation fees cost $200,000, annual dues cost $14,000.
www.cbsnews.com › news › trump-mar-a-lago-christmas-trip
Me keeping what's mine in the first place isn't a "free lunch", looter.
Yes it is.
You want to reap the profits of living in America but don't want to pay for it, someone has to make up the difference.
Who do you think made up the difference when Trump payed just $750 in income taxes in both 2016 and 2017?
Who do you think made up the difference when he paid $0 in the 10 years prior to that?
LOOTER, just like your dear leader.
Doesn't address the point.

You claiming that me keeping what I earned is a "giveaway" works off of the presumption that 100% of what I earn belongs to you.

You are a fucking looter.

Really?
You must think 100% of what I earn should go to the government to make up for what you don't pay in taxes.
You must be a blast when you go out to dinner, when the check comes, you forgot your wallet or sneak off to the bathroom, to let everyone else pay your portion of the bill.

Not only a looter, but a total dulard too.

Krugman also took a big fat dump on the nation after 9/11™, invoking the broken window fallacy and trying to frame the cleanup and potential new construction as an "economic stimulus".

"Loathsome" and "contemptible" are monuments to understatement.

View attachment 476248
Krugman's a moron. He said in 1988: "The growth of the Internet will slow drastically... most people have nothing to say to each other! By 2005, it will become clear that the Internet's impact on the economy has been no greater than the fax machine's."
Krugman has never been right on any topic his entire pathetic life.

Must be why he is a lefty icon.

Here is a good video for you, though I suspect learning new things is hard for you...even though big corporations NOT paying taxes is a decades old occurrence.

It’s many more than just those two. They pay little in tax because they’ve lobbied Congress and no doubt given much in campaign donations, to get the tax code they want. Right?

Conservatives like you love big corporations. Unknowingly shooting yourself in the head.

Mostly depreciation.

If you bothered to watch the the Jimmy Dore video I posted, you’d know better.

Mostly depreciation.

He said they paid zero, he didn't say precisely why.
He probably doesn't know.
You certainly don't know.

Mostly depreciation.

Read the CARES Act and get back to me. Depreciation? LOL.

Mostly depreciation.

Immediate expensing, moron.
Since the Trump tax cut.

Let's start with something we all agree on. Tax Hollywood at 90%.

They talk the talk...make them walk the walk. In a year we'll see if the sing a different tune.

I have no problem with that, they donate so much and do so much charity work, hardly makes a difference in what they pay.
A Gallup tracking poll only buttresses the findings of those surveys. Over the course of several years, Gallup asked people whether they thought certain sectors of the country paid their "fair share" in taxes. Bottom line: Americans haven't thought that "upper-income" individuals and corporations have paid their fair share for many, many years.

Here's how many respondents said upper-income people don't pay their fair share:
  • 2019: 62%
  • 2018: 62%
  • 2017: 63%
People were even less impressed with the contributions of corporations:
  • 2019: 69%
  • 2018: 66%
  • 2017: 67%
Given that reality, Senate Republicans up for reelection next year might just take a pass on heading up opposition to Biden’s eventual bill unless they can find an entirely different point of contention. But by all means, McConnell, keep on crowing about Democrats raising taxes on wealthy individuals and corporations to pay for making high-speed internet available in rural areas. Hear, hear!

But don't worry, that money will trickle up to you, when we get it. No really.

The problem is most wealthier people don't keep their money in the US and they use loopholes to not pay taxes. So the middle class and poor get stuck paying for all the govs wasteful and ridiculous spending on crap. The rotten gov gave Bill Gates 3 billion in the stimulus money for crying outloud. They are just robbing us blind.

Not true.

As part of the announcement Sunday evening of a $900 billion coronavirus relief deal, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer touted “an additional $3.36 billion for a total of $4 billion for GAVI, the international vaccine alliance.”

GAVI, a public-private health partnership, and a similar organization called the Global Fund have “spent two decades becoming experts in the task of financing vaccines, drugs, and diagnostics.”

The alliance was founded in 2000 with a mission of making all vaccines more widely available. Gavi says it has vaccinated 822 million children over its two decades in operation and will be central in getting the coronavirus vaccine to the poorest corners of the globe in the coming year.
finance.yahoo.com › news › coronavirus-stimulus-deal

You are NOT very good at research are you?

They talk the talk...make them walk the walk. In a year we'll see if the sing a different tune.

I have no problem with that, they donate so much and do so much charity work, hardly makes a difference in what they pay.
A Gallup tracking poll only buttresses the findings of those surveys. Over the course of several years, Gallup asked people whether they thought certain sectors of the country paid their "fair share" in taxes. Bottom line: Americans haven't thought that "upper-income" individuals and corporations have paid their fair share for many, many years.

Here's how many respondents said upper-income people don't pay their fair share:
Given that reality, Senate Republicans up for reelection next year might just take a pass on heading up opposition to Biden’s eventual bill unless they can find an entirely different point of contention. But by all means, McConnell, keep on crowing about Democrats raising taxes on wealthy individuals and corporations to pay for making high-speed internet available in rural areas. Hear, hear!

The problem is most wealthier people don't keep their money in the US and they use loopholes to not pay taxes. So the middle class and poor get stuck paying for all the govs wasteful and ridiculous spending on crap. The rotten gov gave Bill Gates 3 billion in the stimulus money for crying outloud. They are just robbing us blind.

Not true.

As part of the announcement Sunday evening of a $900 billion coronavirus relief deal, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer touted “an additional $3.36 billion for a total of $4 billion for GAVI, the international vaccine alliance.”

GAVI, a public-private health partnership, and a similar organization called the Global Fund have “spent two decades becoming experts in the task of financing vaccines, drugs, and diagnostics.”

The alliance was founded in 2000 with a mission of making all vaccines more widely available. Gavi says it has vaccinated 822 million children over its two decades in operation and will be central in getting the coronavirus vaccine to the poorest corners of the globe in the coming year.

As usual you don't dig deep enough.

Who do you think funds GAVI?

Now lets look at GAVI:

Gavi’s impact draws on the strengths of its core partners, the World Health Organization, UNICEF, the World Bank and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation,

GAVI Alliance Is Source Of Lockdown Terror And Vaccine Coercion

The World Health Organization (WHO) is facilitating a global health dictatorship, commanding all member states to enforce totalitarian lock downs and far-reaching medical edicts that empower government authorities and the vaccine industry – not human health.

WHO’s authoritarian recommendations were adopted in rapid fashion by almost every government on Earth.

The behavioral controls and livelihood restrictions imposed by WHO have no basis in immune system health, mental health, or general well being.

WHO operates like a global oligarchy, forcing all member states to carry out their orders. In 2020 and beyond, WHO has ordered populations into isolation, avoidance, and unlawful quarantines.

WHO has forced perpetual oxygen restrictions, coercive DNA harvesting, and mRNA vaccines experiments, while instructing governments around the world to quash civil liberties and promote medical martial law.

This dictatorship is giving rise to a medical apartheid – a system of segregation that punishes healthy people for not complying.

Bill Gates Vaccine Alliance is the source of terror behind WHO’s lock downs and coercive vaccine passports

Where is WHO coming up with these restrictive medical edicts and coercive vaccine policies? According to WHO insider Astrid Stuckelberger, Ph.D., WHO serves the financial interests of GAVI, the Vaccine Alliance run by Bill Gates.

GAVI was formed in 2000 and set up as an international institution in Switzerland. GAVI operates tax free and enjoys blanket immunity against criminal sanctions.

Bill Gates leveraged GAVI and bought his influence into the WHO. He even asked to become a member state in 2017, with the privilege of being on WHO’s executive board.

Bill Gates now controls Swissmedic, the FDA of Switzerland, due to a three-way vaccine distribution contract agreement reached by Gates, WHO, and the Swiss regulatory agency.

By controlling WHO, Gates funnels tens of billions of dollars through his GAVI Vaccine Alliance, with the ultimate power of controlling member states.

As the controller of information and the arbiter of science, Gates and the vaccine industry has the power to suppress prophylactics, treatments, phytonutrients, adaptogens, and antivirals.

Bill Gates and GAVI is the source of terror behind WHO, the lock downs, restrictions, and authoritarian medical edicts that are compelling vaccination experiments.

Read further:

He is horrible at research because he is another shill that has penetrated this site to troll .you check mated him handing his ass to him on a platter beautifully. :up: :thankusmile:

Yeah, with Q NUT lies and conspiracy theories?
The pepperoni on your pizza contains baby blood.
That's why it has a red hue.

Since you love Q here is some information for you on Q.

Not true.

Not true.

Now lets look at GAVI:

Gavi’s impact draws on the strengths of its core partners, the World Health Organization, UNICEF, the World Bank and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation,

The World Health Organization (WHO) is facilitating a global health dictatorship, commanding all member states to enforce totalitarian lock downs and far-reaching medical edicts that empower government authorities and the vaccine industry – not human health.

WHO’s authoritarian recommendations were adopted in rapid fashion by almost every government on Earth.

The behavioral controls and livelihood restrictions imposed by WHO have no basis in immune system health, mental health, or general well being.

WHO operates like a global oligarchy, forcing all member states to carry out their orders. In 2020 and beyond, WHO has ordered populations into isolation, avoidance, and unlawful quarantines.

WHO has forced perpetual oxygen restrictions, coercive DNA harvesting, and mRNA vaccines experiments, while instructing governments around the world to quash civil liberties and promote medical martial law.

This dictatorship is giving rise to a medical apartheid – a system of segregation that punishes healthy people for not complying.

Bill Gates Vaccine Alliance is the source of terror behind WHO’s lock downs and coercive vaccine passports

Where is WHO coming up with these restrictive medical edicts and coercive vaccine policies? According to WHO insider Astrid Stuckelberger, Ph.D., WHO serves the financial interests of GAVI, the Vaccine Alliance run by Bill Gates.

GAVI was formed in 2000 and set up as an international institution in Switzerland. GAVI operates tax free and enjoys blanket immunity against criminal sanctions.

Bill Gates leveraged GAVI and bought his influence into the WHO. He even asked to become a member state in 2017, with the privilege of being on WHO’s executive board.

Bill Gates now controls Swissmedic, the FDA of Switzerland, due to a three-way vaccine distribution contract agreement reached by Gates, WHO, and the Swiss regulatory agency.

By controlling WHO, Gates funnels tens of billions of dollars through his GAVI Vaccine Alliance, with the ultimate power of controlling member states.

As the controller of information and the arbiter of science, Gates and the vaccine industry has the power to suppress prophylactics, treatments, phytonutrients, adaptogens, and antivirals.

Bill Gates and GAVI is the source of terror behind WHO, the lock downs, restrictions, and authoritarian medical edicts that are compelling vaccination experiments.

Read further:

He is horrible at research because he is another shill that has penetrated this site to troll .you check mated him handing his ass to him on a platter beautifully. :up: :thankusmile:

Then why do you repeat their BS?

Q is just another operation by the CIA to stop people from researching what is going on. Just like they did with the word Conspiracy Theorist after JFK's assassination. I have been researching these things before Q came along. It is a psyops to stop people from thinking. Being labeled as a Q nut is like being labeled as a conspiracy theorist. It is just a new term they are using now because the old term is outdated. You need to learn the history man. There is a reason you don't learn hidden things in the education system.

Q? A CIA operation?

OK................................... I'll leave you alone.
You are so brainless I bet you are not even aware of the church committees investigation in the 70’s when congress discovered documents of the CIA detailing they have agents everywhere in the mainstream media posing as journalists,newscasters,penetrating university’s and everywhere you can imagine :cuckoo:

With Vietnam blunder and a president who also hated the press, THAT I wouldn't doubt.

Are the American people so stupid that they don't realize that taxes are passed along to the consumer in the manner of product price increases? My Lord...............
Costs of doing business are, of course, what go into setting prices. Taxes on consumption make sense in that regard, as long as they are not unfair/regressive.

When the wealthy aren't paying properly for what society provides them, they are getting the "free stuff".
They pay their fair share...and yours, too.

The top 10 percent of earners bore responsibility for over 71 percent of all income taxes paid and the top 25 percent paid 87 percent of all income taxes. Both of those figures represent an increased tax share compared to 2017. The top fifty percent of filers earned 88 percent of all income and were responsible for 97 percent of all income taxes paid in 2018.
What percentage of the benefits from society do they reap? What percentage of the wealth do they hold?

Yes, it is.
December 24 2017

President Trump kicked off his holiday weekend at Mar-a-Lago Friday night at a dinner where he told friends, "You all just got a lot richer," referencing the sweeping tax overhaul he signed into law hours earlier.
The president has spent many weekends of his presidency so far at the "Winter White House," where initiation fees cost $200,000, annual dues cost $14,000.
Yes it is.
You want to reap the profits of living in America but don't want to pay for it, someone has to make up the difference.
Who do you think made up the difference when Trump payed just $750 in income taxes in both 2016 and 2017?
Who do you think made up the difference when he paid $0 in the 10 years prior to that?

You claiming that me keeping what I earned is a "giveaway" works off of the presumption that 100% of what I earn belongs to you.

Really?
You must think 100% of what I earn should go to the government to make up for what you don't pay in taxes.
You must be a blast when you go out to dinner, when the check comes, you forgot your wallet or sneak off to the bathroom, to let everyone else pay your portion of the bill.

Whatever, freeloader.

Not true.

Not true.

Now lets look at GAVI:

Read further:

Not true.

Not true.

Now lets look at GAVI:

Read further:

Q is just another operation by the CIA to stop people from researching what is going on. Just like they did with the word Conspiracy Theorist after JFK's assassination. I have been researching these things before Q came along. It is a psyops to stop people from thinking. Being labeled as a Q nut is like being labeled as a conspiracy theorist. It is just a new term they are using now because the old term is outdated. You need to learn the history man. There is a reason you don't learn hidden things in the education system.
:thankusmile: You are making far too much sense for his peabrain to comprehend I am afraid.:abgg2q.jpg: He is not awake as me,you,gipper.and oddball all are on this or how the CIA has plants everywhere in msm media and governments.

You are welcome. I do find it interesting how it is so hard for some people to figure out how manipulated their MSM is. They are paid to deceive people and tow certain agendas for the globalists, the 1 percent, the Cabal, whatever you want to call those at the top of the pyramid.

Thanks! I have been researching this COVID plannedimic since the day I became aware of it. I am confidant to say I know exactly what is really going on. But you can lead horses to water but you can't get them to drink.

It's funny. I was going to point out that your research skills (or lack thereof) have betrayed you. And that your conclusions are batshit crazy. But you did it for me:

And while researching this I have even learned many things I didn't know. Such as most people never seem to recognize that germ theory is just a theory because it has never been proven with scientific evidence. In fact in the early 1900's it was proved through scientific experiments that viruses can't be transmitted from human to human. It's all a big scam by the Rockefeller created medical cartel.
This is the crap you post when you are getting checkmated everytime by him.
And you try and laugh it off when you have no rebuttals unable to stand toe to toe proving clearly you can’t debate.

Sorry, man. You're just too stupid for words.

Or is it you don't have enough words in your brain to make some extra sentences up? :D

Thanks! I have been researching this COVID plannedimic since the day I became aware of it. I am confidant to say I know exactly what is really going on. But you can lead horses to water but you can't get them to drink.

It's funny. I was going to point out that your research skills (or lack thereof) have betrayed you. And that your conclusions are batshit crazy. But you did it for me:

And while researching this I have even learned many things I didn't know. Such as most people never seem to recognize that germ theory is just a theory because it has never been proven with scientific evidence. In fact in the early 1900's it was proved through scientific experiments that viruses can't be transmitted from human to human. It's all a big scam by the Rockefeller created medical cartel.
This is the crap you post when you are getting checkmated everytime by him.
And you try and laugh it off when you have no rebuttals unable to stand toe to toe proving clearly you can’t debate.

Sorry, man. You're just too stupid for words.
You need to stop looking in the mirror now coward. :abgg2q.jpg: :rofl:

Seriously? Germs aren't real? Viruses aren't contagious? Do you really expect anyone to take you seriously when you spout ignorant shit like that? Are you a flat-earther too?

I take it you don't know how to read. No one is saying germs aren't real. Why don't you try reading the information. For instance, Big Pharma is not going to tell you about this experiment done in the early 1900's because big pharma makes billions off of a fraud and making people sick. Do you only believe in the fake science in which big pharma promotes?

Scientists Proved Viruses Are Not Contagious in 1918

As documented by Arthur Firstenberg, a researcher, consultant and lecturer on the health and environmental effects of electromagnetic radiation with 40 years of experience, the only experiments attempting to prove viruses are contagious were carried out in the 1918 flu pandemic and these experiments failed 100% of the time.

The details can be found in The State of Science, Microbiology and Vaccines Circa 1918 by John M Eyler PhD

The State of Science, Microbiology, and Vaccines Circa 1918

Moreover, the results of the experiments proved beyond doubt that viruses are so NOT contagious that they cannot be transferred from one human body to another, even if blood, snot from a flu-ridden nose and thick phlegm from the sufferer’s throat are consumed by the recipient in large amounts.

The experiments also showed that vaccines do nothing good whatsoever.

In the well referenced and peer reviewed paper, it is stated as follows [with spacing added to assist the reader]:

Perhaps the most interesting epidemiological studies conducted during the 1918–1919 pandemic were the human experiments conducted by the Public Health Service and the U.S. Navy under the supervision of Milton Rosenau on Gallops Island, the quarantine station in Boston Harbor, and on Angel Island, its counterpart in San Francisco.

The experiment began with 100 volunteers from the Navy who had no history of influenza. Rosenau was the first to report on the experiments conducted at Gallops Island in November and December 1918.

His first volunteers received first one strain and then several strains of Pfeiffer’s bacillus by spray and swab into their noses and throats and then into their eyes. When that procedure failed to produce disease, others were inoculated with mixtures of other organisms isolated from the throats and noses of influenza patients.

Next, some volunteers received injections of blood from influenza patients. Finally, 13 of the volunteers were taken into an influenza ward and exposed to 10 influenza patients each. Each volunteer was to shake hands with each patient, to talk with him at close range, and to permit him to cough directly into his face.

None of the volunteers in these experiments developed influenza. Rosenau was clearly puzzled, and he cautioned against drawing conclusions from negative results. He ended his article in JAMA with a telling acknowledgement:

“We entered the outbreak with a notion that we knew the cause of the disease and were quite sure we knew how it was transmitted from person to person. Perhaps, if we have learned anything, it is that we are not quite sure what we know about the disease.” (p. 313)

The research conducted at Angel Island and that continued in early 1919 in Boston broadened this research by inoculating with the Mathers streptococcus and by including a search for filter-passing agents, but it produced similar negative results.

It seemed that what was acknowledged to be one of the most contagious of communicable diseases could not be transferred under experimental conditions.

Keep reading:

Scientists Proved Viruses Are Not Contagious in 1918

So you actually believe that we just allow the majority to rule? That is some of the dumbest logic I have ever heard. I’m sure your racist Neanderthals would agree with you. At one time the majority of people felt that slaves should never have been freed, homosexuality was an abomination and be outlawed, and currently guns should never be outlawed and abortion is morally wrong. Idiot!

[/QUOTE]
So you actually believe that we just allow the majority to rule? That is some of the dumbest logic I have ever heard. I’m sure your racist Neanderthals would agree with you. At one time the majority of people felt that slaves should never have been freed, homosexuality was an abomination and be outlawed, and currently guns should never be outlawed and abortion is morally wrong. Idiot!
[/QUOTE]
Who is "we", if not the majority?

Mostly depreciation.

Immediate expensing, moron.
Since the Trump tax cut.

Yeah we know you’re cool with giving big corporations all sorts of special tax cuts during the pandemic but the poor person late on his mortgage, fuck him. Foreclose and take his house. Give it to the big bank to resell at a nice profit.

Not true.

Not true.

Now lets look at GAVI:

Read further:

Not true.

Not true.

Now lets look at GAVI:

Read further:

Q? A CIA operation?

OK................................... I'll leave you alone.
You are so brainless I bet you are not even aware of the church committees investigation in the 70’s when congress discovered documents of the CIA detailing they have agents everywhere in the mainstream media posing as journalists,newscasters,penetrating university’s and everywhere you can imagine :cuckoo:

With Vietnam blunder and a president who also hated the press, THAT I wouldn't doubt.

The MSM is consolidated into 6 corporations.

It is far easier to control 6 corporations then it was the 50 back in the day.

Independent news services are much needed, true. The important question is always the viewpoint of the source of any information. There always is one.

Yes, it is.
December 24 2017

Yes it is.

Really?

Whatever, freeloader.
I'm not the one presuming that 100% of what I earn belongs to The State, freebooter.

Forum List

Back