How a Democrat Saves Energy

It's all about optics.

Pete Buttigieg used an armored Suburban to bring a bike within a short distance of the destination. Unload it and ride in with a security detail in tow, pretending to save energy

Shame BLM didnt throw a bottle of flaming death at Alfred E Newman as he was riding by, that would be fun to watch...

Quick, piss on him.

petes bike.jpg

It's all about optics.

Pete Buttigieg used an armored Suburban to bring a bike within a short distance of the destination. Unload it and ride in with a security detail in tow, pretending to save energy

Ya well this democrat has not paid an electric bill in over five years. I will by an electric car in the next year. Then I will no longer buy gas either.

Ya well this democrat has not paid an electric bill in over five years. I will by an electric car in the next year. Then I will no longer buy gas either
How does that work.

1. I dont pay an electric bill
2. I will buy an electric car

It's all about optics.

Come on man!!! ... dont let the facts fool ya.... from the greater good they got for ya

It's all about optics.

Shame BLM didnt throw a bottle of flaming death at Alfred E Newman as he was riding by, that would be fun to watch...

One of the best vids out there on the stupidity of leftist.
I still laugh everytime! :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back