Incompetent Biden trips going UP Air Force One stairs once again.....

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2014
This incompetent bozo should be gone, not in charge. What an idiot. He trips going UP the stairs for the 2nd time in two weeks.

You people sure do keep a close eye on everything he does. I did not even know he was in Alabama.

This is just one more sign of dementia, you can tell it is getting worse.

Biden Falling GIF - Biden Falling Trump - Discover & Share GIFs

Just like you did with Trump, Mr. Deflector

sure, whatever makes you happy.

Good luck finding a thread like this I started about Trump

In the 2200 plus days I have been on this forum, I started a total of 35 threads about Trump.....one every 62 days.

This incompetent bozo should be gone, not in charge. What an idiot. He trips going UP the stairs for the 2nd time in two weeks.

He's old. It's more surprising he doesnt trip more often.

This is the man that Americans are trusting with access to the red button!

Not to suggest that his lack of balance is as important factor as his demeanour regarding military action against victim countries, that has been thoroughly established over many years in government.

You people sure do keep a close eye on everything he does. I did not even know he was in Alabama.

This is just one more sign of dementia, you can tell it is getting worse.

Yea we tend to keep a pretty good eye on our resident, I mean president.

You know, the one who projects strength on the world stage by falling UP stairs over and over again :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back