What were you like in high school

Can't remember much. I was a reader and I liked Poetry and classical music as well as the Usual Beatles and songs of the time. I worked with dad on weekends, after school and holidays so didn't have much of a Social Life. Went for a beach run before school every morning, slept on the sand dunes on hot nights and one of my best friends was a girl. I can't say I was well liked as I was a bit of a loner but I found out recently the "small kids" always played where I was as they knew they were safe. I enjoyed beating up bullies when I was put in that situation but neva hurt nobody.............amazing how wrestlers with training get opponents to give up. lol

Greg

Dork
Cool kid
Jock
Bully
Big brain
Joker
Etc etc

You tell me ??
I was a frock. Freak x Jock
Ona them long haired fuckers that would send Biff flying in 3 seconds flat.
They "practiced" football.
We'd smoke a doobie, drink a pint of Jack, and gitter done.Shoulder and knee pads were for wimps.

Depressed and violated. Not much has changed really, accept that now the violators are now known iby agencies that 30 years ago they could not have foreseen in their wildest dreams.. Their lies and methods exposed, thanks to the internet.

Last edited:
Always on the Honor Roll, a solid athlete but not especially driven, mentally sloppy, and mostly only hung out with other students at school. Away from school, I mostly worked and hung out with redneck adults or family, which weren't mutually exclusive. Basically I did well with whatever I tried, but bored easily with too much of any particular thing for any particular length of time. Jack of all trades, master of none type I guess.

rs=w 400,cg true.jpg

Hunter/Worker.....My GFs claimed I "hibernated" during hunting season and worked the rest of the time....if I wasn't fishing. ;)

I made-up for lost time well enough though. I even had a "River GF" who would meet me down on the river during dipping season. She was lots of fun.

Jokes aside I worked too damn much when in HS and missed-out on some social things. Oh well, I can't relive it.

I am the same low energy
I was a frock. Freak x Jock
Ona them long haired fuckers that would send Biff flying in 3 seconds flat.
They "practiced" football.
We'd smoke a doobie, drink a pint of Jack, and gitter done.Shoulder and knee pads were for wimps.

I really like your humor

Did you play football in school

I can picture you as a LAWYER with that fast wit

I was kind of wild :biggrin: but a good student.....

Had so much fun.... I was naughty..... LOL

Forum List

Back