Zone1 Inclusive Nativity Scene In Italy

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
This just never ends, the blasphemy in this world just keeps getting worse and worse. Is it wrong for me to wish that God would smite these people?

It could be worse.

d4898c71-5241-481a-a587-62c1dbbf891f_text.gif

This just never ends, the blasphemy in this world just keeps getting worse and worse. Is it wrong for me to wish that God would smite these people?

Mary was a pregnant unwed teen.

Dont worry, when Islam takes over the world, the fagots will be the first to go.

liberals-defend-islam.jpg

Exactly because Jesus didn't have two mothers. He had both a mother and a father.
Well technically…he had TWO fathers. Not quite the nuclear family. But hey…go right ahead and call for smiting. I’m sure Jesus loves ya anyway, he is charitable in that way.

Well technically…he had TWO fathers.

The fact that you think that that is the same thing makes me want to tell you that you might as well move this thread now because I have to say it. You're as dumb as they come. If you stopped coming to my threads then they wouldn't have to keep getting moved but you leave me absolutely no choice whatsoever.

The fact that you think that that is the same thing makes me want to tell you that you might as well move this thread now because I have to say it. You're as dumb as they come. If you stopped coming to my threads then they wouldn't have to keep getting moved but you leave me absolutely no choice whatsoever.
It’s not like you post a zillion threads a day…they get moved (by other mods) because of your own bad (unchristian) behavior in Zone 1. You’re responsible for your own behavior, not me.

And your hate is very unChristian. Geez, wanting God to smite them.

Forum List

Back