Zone1 Inclusive Nativity Scene In Italy

You just don't want to hear it.
I see no reason to be so hateful to those who seek to provide a safe and welcome place to worship. From a strictly technical point of view it seems to that that is the best way to spread a message or encourage change rather than smiting those you disagree with.

I see no reason to be so hateful to those who seek to provide a safe and welcome place to worship. From a strictly technical point of view it seems to that that is the best way to spread a message or encourage change rather than smiting those you disagree with.

Listen honey, I'm a walk in the park if you consider my attitude hateful. It's like rainbows, puffy white clouds, and unicorns compared to the wrath of God when He sees sin and blasphemy like this.

This just never ends, the blasphemy in this world just keeps getting worse and worse. Is it wrong for me to wish that God would smite these people?

Wait until you find out that Christianity took the winter festival and turned it into Christmas.

I like blasphemy. It's called FREEDOM OF SPEECH and it's protected in the US Constitution. Booshakalka.

Poor little Jesus had an absentee father.
Yes. Little Jesus knew that Joseph wasn't his real father. All the other little boys bullied him about it and so Jesus began to invent a father that was the most powerful God and his vivid imagination took over.

This just never ends, the blasphemy in this world just keeps getting worse and worse. Is it wrong for me to wish that God would smite these people?

Reminds me of the verse from Jude: casting up the foam of their own shame

I thought the New Testiment superseded the old? If not you have almost certainly accumulated a boatload of sin. Let’s just hope God is not in a smiting mood tonight.

I thought anything that "proved" what someone wants to say supersedes anything else in the Bible.

1703496093343.png

Great to see Cult Christians getting so hot in their pants over nothing of any real importance . A much better story if he had multiple Mums .

Why are they not a million times more concerned that all the promises made on this monk's behalf have turned out to be garbage ?
And as for the second coming , rofl .

Forum List

Back