In your opinion who is the most intelligent member of the opposing faction?

Anomalism

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2020
Morality aside for a moment, who do you see as the most intelligent of your opposition?

For me it has to be Trey Gowdy or Ted Cruz.

EDIT: Bill O'Reilly is a very intelligent asshole.

Last edited:
In terms of common sense and wisdom no democrat impresses me

But in terms of nice tits and ass its AOC hands down

In terms of common sense and wisdom no democrat impresses me

But in terms of nice tits and ass its AOC hands down

You can't think of a single Democrat that you can admit possesses intelligence?

1608314558207.png

Morality aside for a moment, who do you see as the most intelligent of your opposition?

I think Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer are probably both pretty smart, in a low cunning sort of way. Their leadership positions would require a certain amount of intelligence.

Honestly, it's hard to tell, because most Democrats spout illogical nonsense, and they're all pretty good at doing it with a straight face. So you end up having to guess which ones are true-believing useful idiots, and which ones are calculated liars.

I think Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer are probably both pretty smart, in a low cunning sort of way. Their leadership positions would require a certain amount of intelligence.

Honestly, it's hard to tell, because most Democrats spout illogical nonsense, and they're all pretty good at doing it with a straight face. So you end up having to guess which ones are true-believing useful idiots, and which ones are calculated liars.

I think it's important to note that ignorance and stupidity are not the same thing and are not always comorbid.

Back in the day Carville was pretty sharp. Also ruthless.

As a liberal ... I'm going to pick Mike Pence ... and this starts with my deepest respects for upper Midwest conservatism ... a "common sense" approach, from a well grounded people ... I think Pence brought this to the White House these past four years and should get more credit for the positive things from the Trump Administration ... I hope he emerges from the current debacle unscathed and can lead Republicans in the future ...

I don't like his politics ... but that doesn't mean he's wrong ...

Forum List

Back