Is Trump the new Oppenheimer?

For those who did not see the movie Oppenheimer, it was a story about a scientist being used by the Deep State to create a bomb for them. Trouble was, they did not much like Oppenheimer due to his association with communists, so once Oppenheimer gave them the bomb the destroyed him politically by destroying his reputation so that he would have no voice after the war in terms of the use of the bomb. He was very much haunted by the destructive capacity of the bomb he created and the moral implications for its use.

In the movie, they mention JFK as opposing those in the deep state that tried to destroy Oppenheimer via secret courts and the use of FBI information that was used to destroy the credibility of Oppenheimer. JFK was appalled at how Oppenheimer was treated, which made him later oppose those in the Deep State that helped destroy him and later made efforts to restore the credibility of Oppenheimer. Well, at least before they shot JFK dead.

So, I got to thinking, is MAGA now the communist of old in relation to how the Deep State treats them and oppresses them?

It seems to be.

Some things never change.
Trump can't tie his own shoes much less help create a weapon

For those who did not see the movie Oppenheimer, it was a story about a scientist being used by the Deep State to create a bomb for them. Trouble was, they did not much like Oppenheimer due to his association with communists, so once Oppenheimer gave them the bomb the destroyed him politically by destroying his reputation so that he would have no voice after the war in terms of the use of the bomb. He was very much haunted by the destructive capacity of the bomb he created and the moral implications for its use.

In the movie, they mention JFK as opposing those in the deep state that tried to destroy Oppenheimer via secret courts and the use of FBI information that was used to destroy the credibility of Oppenheimer. JFK was appalled at how Oppenheimer was treated, which made him later oppose those in the Deep State that helped destroy him and later made efforts to restore the credibility of Oppenheimer. Well, at least before they shot JFK dead.

So, I got to thinking, is MAGA now the communist of old in relation to how the Deep State treats them and oppresses them?

It seems to be.

:lol:

Why are yall so desperate to be persecuted victims?

No, you believe the last two because the last two spoke out against politicians you hate today and you want to dismiss the history of this because it makes you look bad.

I laid out my reasons in each case, and I don't believe Anita Hill for reasons stated.

I really do despise Clarance Thomas, who is corrupt at the day is long, but he got done dirty.

Trump BRAGGED ABOUT GRABBING WOMEN BY THE PUSSY.

Is it really a big stretch to conclude he did so for reals?

Amazing OP.

As wrong as is possible .
Completely the reverse .
As certain as we are now in March .

The deep state is under your bed!!!

The fact that Trump is still breathing shows there is no Deep State.

The deep state has used russia as a boogeyman for decades. There's a good documentary on russia/united states that chronicles the two going back to the 1930s. They never have been a threat to us but the cia and military contractors need that constant propaganda pumping to keep their jobs.

Oppenheimer was a Communist.

Had Oppenheimer been truthful about his past, and all those who were communist, around him then it is possible that Oppenheimer would of kept his security clearance and would of been allowed to continue his work.

Oppenheimer lied about who he was and who his close friends were. Having a communist past was not enough to prevent one from working on secret projects for the US government. Lying about that communist past does prevent one from working on secret projects.
In the movie he never joined the party. He only had friends who were.

Or is this not correct?

Jean Carroll is a good example of what I'm talking about.

Here is a woman who waits how many years to say something about an alleged rape?

The same happened with Kavanaugh. The same happened with Clarence Thomas.

Meanwhile, Biden gets accused of rape by his own staffer and nothing.

Enough of the BS.

We all know had Trump and these other men not sough political power not a damn thing would hever have been said about anything.

However, the woman who accused Biden of rape did come forward when it happened to her.

Go figure.
aw jeez, I was pretty much agreeing until this pity trump post

In the movie he never joined the party. He only had friends who were.

Or is this not correct?
Not correct. At the least, his wife was a member. At the least he wrote pamphlets for communist party. At the very least he gave money to the communist party.

Every indication is oppenhiemer was a member and refused to distance himself in any way during the trial

Not correct. At the least, his wife was a member. At the least he wrote pamphlets for communist party. At the very least he gave money to the communist party.

Every indication is oppenhiemer was a member and refused to distance himself in any way during the trial
His wife was a member and stopped being so, citing many reasons for getting out in the movie.

Again, going by the movie here.

It seems to be.

WTF? :cuckoo:

His wife was a member and stopped being so, citing many reasons for getting out in the movie.

Again, going by the movie here.
I got more info at home, from a book written awhile ago. I can reference the book later.

The book i got was written in the last century so hopefully not polluted by todays politics

The book is not solely about oppehiemer.

The book seems to have a concise accounting of the trial

From other sources. Oppenhiemer was very outspokenly arrogant, which did much to instill fear that oppenhiemer was personally involved in the communist movement

Did we ever figure out how stalin got all our secrets of the bomb? That is what started the trials.

It seems to be.

no it is not. maga is so ingrained into the fabric of the deep state that trump is still breathing.

It seems to be.

"I am become death the destroyer of worlds" krishna, oppenheimer, trump?

It seems to be.

I'll take Bad Conspiracy theories for $400, Alex.

It seems to be.

Let me summarize. “We are victims. Support us even if our ideals and policies are dumb and destructive.”

Forum List

Back