Pentagon Halts Biden Transition Defense Briefings — Biden Team Unaware of Directive

Acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller ordered a Pentagon-wide halt to cooperation with the transition of President-elect Biden, shocking officials across the Defense Department, senior administration officials tell Axios.

BJ - I'm torn -

I like the move
I have never seen Axios report the truth though.
Gotta do it with Biden's atrocious foreign policy track record- - it's extremely dangerous to our national security for his team of rogues to take up where they left off in 2017.

Acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller ordered a Pentagon-wide halt to cooperation with the transition of President-elect Biden, shocking officials across the Defense Department, senior administration officials tell Axios.

BJ - I'm torn -

I like the move

They told Joe Xiden and .....

he forgot again.

I wonder if Joe came down with "brain cancer" too...
mail3.gif

1608320684363.png

BJ - I'm torn -

I like the move
whats interesting is this came right after the big hack from russia,, wonder if theres a connection,,

But....how does anyone know the hack came from Russia? I'd guess it was China.

Dayum...looling at those two maps I posted ^
We are being bombarded..and doing the same.

The second link has more info.

BJ - I'm torn -

I like the move
This is a lie.

The truth is that there’s no consensus on a two week ‘holiday break’ Trump officials want to take.

Forum List

Back