In Re: Lindsey Graham

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Watching and listening to Sen. Graham, today and over the past couple of years, it seems to me Graham is seeking to be Trump's pick Vice President if Trump is once again nominated for POTUS.

VP Pence is a lap dog, but Sen. Graham will be an attack dog, as he demonstrated today.

Anyone else see ambition, not patriotism, in his demeanor today?

tenor (1).gif

Graham is pissed that McCabe and Strzok attempted a coup against a GOP presidential candidate and a GOP president that they hate. The FBI started an illegal investigation, and he wants heads on pikes for it.

Barr's investigation should be more than interesting.

Hope we all get to see it.

Watching and listening to Sen. Graham, today and over the past couple of years, it seems to me Graham is seeking to be Trump's pick Vice President if Trump is once again nominated for POTUS.

VP Pence is a lap dog, but Sen. Graham will be an attack dog, as he demonstrated today.

The only thing I see Sweet Lindsay as, is a bottom.

He's somebody's bottom bitch.

Seem's like he's getting his kicks from taking it in the rear from Trump.

He likes it.

He likes it.

Ha, does Lindsay have a "husband" like the Butterbutt bitch? Didn't think so. Thanks for playing.

Trump's VP will be Pence, same as before.

That Graham is sometimes showing some spine, is all to the good.

Watching those Democrat assholes and their Trump Derangement Syndrome and Mueller Denial Syndrome mental illness. Scumbags all.

Only a moron would voted to elected those shitheads to the Senate.

Of course we all know Democrat voters are pretty well the dumbass scum of this country, don't we?

Trump's VP will be Pence, same as before.

That Graham is sometimes showing some spine, is all to the good.

Agree.

Trump wants/needs Graham right where he is, running interference for him.

The head of the Senate Judiciary Committee is 10 times more important than being the VP.

Nope. I see someone who is justifiably pissed off at the corruption being exposed at the highest levels of our DOJ, and government. Fascists, like you, don't care about that, but REAL Americans, do.

He likes it.
I am so tired of you being a filthy troll. Grow up.

You cannot have a discussion about Sweet Lindsay w/o discussing his in-the-closet status.

Especially considering his voting record.

You cannot have a discussion about Sweet Lindsay w/o discussing his in-the-closet status.

Especially considering his voting record.

You are the first person I have ever heard care about the sex life of Lindsay Graham.

Your issue, what ever it is, none of us care about. You are oversharing and none of us care about your issues.

Stop it.

Forum List

Back