....well, the Select Committee is about to step into the batter's box...

Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony was that Trump was told his MAGA mob was armed outside the ellipse secure area and in violation of DC and Federal gun laws. She testified that Trump did not care he wanted armed protesters or allowed to be up close to him within the bubble area that was secured for him to speak directly to them. DJT them wanted to March in the open with with arned supporters to the Capitol Which was a violation of more laws. SECRET SERVICE refugees to allow him to lead that March to the CAPITOL.

N one of that his here say at th is point. Do you defend Trumputin for c doing that?
You are full of Adam Schiff.

That you believe this Soviet Show Trial is authentic at all just shows your subverted dumb fuckery.

Yuri warned us about you idiots!

t's an interesting conundrum when idiots that have been zombified by Marxist subversion
Putin is not a Marxist. I was with my wife in 2000 when she voted for him because he was the only alternative to Marxism.

You have not adjusted your ProPutin Propaganda to current political reality. Thats how we know you are one of his most useful idiots. You cannot think.

Putin is not a Marxist. I was with my wife in 2000 when she voted for him because he was the only alternative to Marxism.

You have not adjusted your ProPutin Propaganda to current political reality. Thats how we know you are one of his most useful idiots. You cannot think.
See, this is where you zombies fly off the rails. Your Pavlovian instinct to cast anyone that questions your demented views as a Putin supporter, or a "Russian bot", is the ultimate irony.

You can't recognize the projection that you spew.

Of course any testimony that contradicts your view will be seen as a lie. That’s how moronic cultists operate. Never once would it occur to you to ask why otherwise loyal Trump team members would lie. You certainly were not there to know.
Deny, deny, deny. No matter what, no matter the ramifications.

It's looking like the brave young lady's testimony is opening up new bridges in the investigation. This is just the start, and the whole picture is even more insane than we thought.

We know thus far that having lost the election, Trump:

A . Conspired with 84 Republicans in seven states that he lost, and got them to sign forged, fake and phony election documents, upon which they swore under oath that the loser, (the one with less votes), is the actual winner of their state. Conspiracy to commit fraud.

B . Pressured his VP to participate in the fraudulent scheme on January 6 by recognizing the fake Republican election documents and setting aside the real ones in order to declare the loser to be the winner.

C. Pushed steps A and B in order to create chaos in the election and the nation over the outcome of the certified election in which his opponent was the certified winner and he was the certified loser.

D. Expected the chaos to be resolved by shitcanning the votes of 150 million Americans in order to have a vote in the House of Reps where the loser of the election has the numerical advantage and expects to see himself as the “winner” and voted by Republicans-first/Americans-second to serve a second term. Conspired with members of Congress to disrupt an official proceeding in Congress.
Interesting to see how deep the brainwashing goes on you gullible & easily manipulated proggy types.
Actually looking into things on your own & using common sense is a waste of time when you have Pravda to tell you how to feel about everything.
You just gobble up whatever they plop in your bowls like good lap dogs.
Thinking hurts, don't it?

hrcdemsstupid.png

DJT then wanted to March in the open with with his armed supporters to the Capitol which was a violation of more laws.

See, this is where you zombies fly off the rails.

you are a liar. I am not saying that you are a Putin supporter, or a "Russian bot". You are one of his useful idiots too stupid to realize it:

If you were not you could have a conversation about the testimony being presented at the January 6 hearings. For instance we could talk about trumps actions on that day that we’re not in the least presidential in the way that most Americans for 240 years have expected the presidents to behave.

DJT wanted to March in the open with with his armed supporters to the Capitol / That is not in dispute. Why do you think this is normal conduct for a president of United States?

you cannot discuss the subject of a intellectual and rational basis can you.

That is my challenge to you

Actually looking into things on your own & using common sense
have you looked into this on your own and used common sense to if determine committing fraud and forgery in an attempt to overturn the election is a normal lawful unconstitutional behavior by a president and members of his political party?

My observation is that you are running away from this reality and these facts which are now under investigation by the federal grand jury.

DJT Conspired with 84 Republicans in seven states that he lost, and got them to sign forged, fake and phony election documents, upon which they swore under oath that the loser, (the one with less votes), is the actual winner of their state. Conspiracy to commit fraud.

you are a liar. I am not saying that you are a Putin supporter, or a "Russian bot". You are one of his useful idiots too stupid to realize it:

If you were not you could have a conversation about the testimony being presented at the January 6 hearings. For instance we could talk about trumps actions on that day that we’re not in the least presidential in the way that most Americans for 240 years have expected the presidents to behave.

DJT wanted to March in the open with with his armed supporters to the Capitol / That is not in dispute. Why do you think this is normal conduct for a president of United States?

you cannot discuss the subject of a intellectual and rational basis can you.

That is my challenge to you
The Communist Committee CLAIMS, " DJT wanted to March in the open with with his armed supporters to the Capitol."

That, right there, is a crock full of SHIT!!!

Just like the claims that Trump was a Russian asset that you subverted monkeys howled about for YEARS, including FAKE IMPEACHMENTS, you leftards create narratives and stand by them as solid truth, yet you pulled them out of your ass!

Joe Biden, "We choose truth over facts!" <------That's an actual quote, and you are demonstrating that very WARPED notion!

The Communist Committee CLAIMS, " DJT wanted to March in the open with with his armed supporters to the Capitol."

That, right there, is a crock full of SHIT!!!

Just like the claims that Trump was a Russian asset that you subverted monkeys howled about for YEARS, including FAKE IMPEACHMENTS, you leftards create narratives and stand by them as solid truth, yet you pulled them out of your ass!

Joe Biden, "We choose truth over facts!" <------That's an actual quote, and you are demonstrating that very WARPED notion!
"Communist"

If you believe that, you're a moron.

If you don't, you're a dimestore, second rate, volunteer Rush Limbaugh.

At least he got paid.

"Communist"

If you believe that, you're a moron.

If you don't, you're a dimestore, second rate, volunteer Rush Limbaugh.

At least he got paid.
You just earned youself a lesson from Uncle Yuri...

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

From a Former KGB Agent: The 4 stages of Subverting a Nation - James Japan

The demented LEFT are contaminated brainwashed useful IDIOTS, and a direct result of almost a CENTURY of Marxist infiltration and culture ROT!

They got YOU real good, get well soon!!!

You just earned youself a lesson from Uncle Yuri...

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

From a Former KGB Agent: The 4 stages of Subverting a Nation - James Japan

The demented LEFT are contaminated brainwashed useful IDIOTS, and a direct result of almost a CENTURY of Marxist infiltration and culture ROT!

They got YOU real good, get well soon!!!

Aw, look at you changing lanes and doing your little Gish Gallop. Adorable.

But you just got a zero from the debate judges.

They don't appreciate aggressive ignorance, whataboutism, or meandering conspiracy horseshit.

I'm sure your handlers love it, though.

Aw, look at you changing lanes and doing your little Gish Gallop. Adorable.

But you just got a zero from the debate judges.

They don't appreciate aggressive ignorance, whataboutism, or meandering conspiracy horseshit.

I'm sure your handlers love it, though.
You're just another demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie perfectly described by Bezmenov. Thanks for the demonstration!

You're just another demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie perfectly described by Bezmenov. Thanks for the demonstration!
Oh no! Desperate troll of low education and intellect capacity just mangled simple, english words and embarrassed himself. I guess I ought to hang it up.

Forum List

Back