....well, the Select Committee is about to step into the batter's box...

Libs mostly bringing charges against the event itself which they conjoured up as an “insurrection” .
There’s really no individuals involved but they will put on parade “and a fire extinguisher came flying out of nowhere” and other nebulous but emotional dog and pony show “ testimony” like that
1654619731240.png

You know, poster Leo123, I have read both the Times and the Post for years and years ---along with the WSJ and the Chicago Tribune. The WSJ for nearly 60years.

And I never realized they were, in your words, "fake news"?
May we ask why you assert that?

And beyond that, may we ask which news sources you recommend to the forum so that members here---posters and lurkers --- can be as well informed as you?
Who do you go to for your non-fake news?

ps.....out of curiosity, have you read either the Times or the Post regularly, in order to get a sense of their coverages, and their Op/Ed columns?
Try Fox, OAN, PJ Media, Newsmax, etc. The legacy media is run by the Democrat party. I have also read NYT and WaPo and found to be politically far left. I remember them reporting on the Russia/Trump lie as if it was the truth. I would not trust them today to be unbiased politically. Our news media today is split and politics seems to drive them. I suggest you look at the other side especially when it comes to political news.

:itsok:

Not necessarily. If a witness is called and testifies about what they saw at the Capitol on 1/6, I am assuming that, barring a bias they may have, they will testify honestly. I never suggested otherwise.

A cop says I had a fire extinguisher tossed at me and it hit me. Or another cop says I was being crushed between a door and the post by the rioting mob. No reason to assume dishonesty.

HOWEVER, you useless clump, if someone claims to have heard the President say something which that witness then interpreted as encouragement for the angry crowd’s behavior, I would very much expect such a witless to be lying.

You do know it’s possible for dishonest sworn testimony to be given, don’t you?

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::21::rofl:
Of course any testimony that contradicts your view will be seen as a lie. That’s how moronic cultists operate. Never once would it occur to you to ask why otherwise loyal Trump team members would lie. You certainly were not there to know.

Of course any testimony that contradicts your view will be seen as a lie. That’s how moronic cultists operate. Never once would it occur to you to ask why otherwise loyal Trump team members would lie. You certainly were not there to know.
Oh get over yourself. The “testimony” which we anticipate will be designed to slime Trump. If facts won’t serve, your hack bitches on the committee will substitute pure unadulterated speculation. You know. We all know it.

And recognize your hypocrisy. You are the cultist.

So the committee has established the criminal activity and intent of Trump's closest staff and advisers.

We all know what comes next. Just like any investigation into any criminal conspiracy.

Now they tie it all to Trump and show he was in charge of it.

Exactly what do you feel DT did?

We know thus far that having lost the election, Trump:

A . Conspired with 84 Republicans in seven states that he lost, and got them to sign forged, fake and phony election documents, upon which they swore under oath that the loser, (the one with less votes), is the actual winner of their state. Conspiracy to commit fraud.

B . Pressured his VP to participate in the fraudulent scheme on January 6 by recognizing the fake Republican election documents and setting aside the real ones in order to declare the loser to be the winner.

C. Pushed steps A and B in order to create chaos in the election and the nation over the outcome of the certified election in which his opponent was the certified winner and he was the certified loser.

D. Expected the chaos to be resolved by shitcanning the votes of 150 million Americans in order to have a vote in the House of Reps where the loser of the election has the numerical advantage and expects to see himself as the “winner” and voted by Republicans-first/Americans-second to serve a second term. Conspired with members of Congress to disrupt an official proceeding in Congress.

You do know it’s possible for dishonest sworn testimony to be given, don’t you

I know the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol has subpoenaed former White House counsel Pat Cipollone.

Cassidy Hutchinson testified that Cipollone was particularly concerned about DJT "potentially obstructing justice or defrauding the electoral count, in the days leading up to January 6. I Know that when Mr Cipollone testifies under oath that DJT was told that he was committing a crime it v will be DJT who will be lying if he tries to claim that he C was not told that.

Trump will not testify on his own behalf under oarh because he is a liar.

No one is going to flip. I don't expect anyone to go to prison or get indicted. It appears our AG doesn't have the constitution.
Trump can't be touched. We already know what he did. And right now, he's being the useful idiot, splitting the Republican party.

What I am expecting is something akin to what happened when the Titanic hit the iceberg. People like Jordan, MTG, and the rest of the Republican Trump fluffers get their names read aloud for the public record. We get an actual accounting of their seditious deeds. And that, sways just enough of the independent voters to put an ever expanding hole in the Republican hull. :) And what happens when that ship takes on enough water? Democrats have a shot at holding serve in November.
Well... here we are a month later and that hole isn't in the hull of the GOP. Your party is set to go down, HARD in 4 months. Then, subpoena power goes to the new hand on the gavel.

Well... here we are a month later and that hole isn't in the hull of the GOP. Your party is set to go down, HARD in 4 months. Then, subpoena power goes to the new hand on the gavel.
Yeah.

Then we'll see exactly how the fucktard Democrats PAID TO THREATEN CHILDREN all summer long.

Joe didn’t do this. IT WAS Trump who:

A . Conspired with 84 Republicans in seven states that he lost, and got them to sign forged, fake and phony election documents, upon which they swore under oath that the loser, (the one with less votes), is the actual winner of their state. Conspiracy to commit fraud.

B . Pressured his VP to participate in the fraudulent scheme on January 6 by recognizing the fake Republican election documents and setting aside the real ones in order to declare the loser to be the winner.

C. Pushed steps A and B in order to create chaos in the election and the nation over the outcome of the certified election in which his opponent was the certified winner and he was the certified loser.

D. Expected the chaos to be resolved by shitcanning the votes of 150 million Americans in order to have a vote in the House of Reps where the loser of the election has the numerical advantage and expects to see himself as the “winner” and voted by Republicans-first/Americans-second to serve a second term. Conspired with members of Congress to disrupt an official proceeding in Congress

D. Expected the chaos to be resolved by shitcanning the votes of 150 million Americans in order to have a vote in the House of Reps where the loser of the election has the numerical advantage and expects to see himself as the “winner” and voted by Republicans-first/Americans-second to serve a second term. Conspired with members of Congress to disrupt an official proceeding in Congress
Right, right....just like he's a Russian asset and the hookers pee tape, and the ketchup, DON'T FORGET THE KETCHUP!!!!

You demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies are so invested in your own bullshit to the point of NO SELF AWARENESS of how STUPID all this is!

They'd rather talk about ketchup.

Cults gotta cult.

just like he's a Russian asset
DJT Is a useful asset in the Senate that he is a useful idiot to Putin’s crusade to destroy western liberal democracy by promoting white Christian nationalism.

Of course when Putin can get a useful idiot elected by a democratic nation with a large share of the white population there being useful idiots It is a major asset tIn his cause.

DJT Is a useful asset in the Senate that he is a useful idiot to Putin’s crusade to destroy western liberal democracy by promoting white Christian nationalism.

Of course when Putin can get a useful idiot elected by a democratic nation with a large share of the white population there being useful idiots It is a major asset tIn his cause.
It's an interesting conundrum when idiots that have been zombified by Marxist subversion blame Russia as their oppressor.

"Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization."

The infiltration of Marxist ideology all throughout the 20th century has poisoned the minds of many Americans as seen here DAILY.

Get well soon!

Little Debbie's hearsay "testimony" was just as irrelevant as Vindman's bullshit made up fairy tales,
Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony was that Trump was told that his MAGA mob was armed outside the ellipse secure bubble and in violation of DC and Federal gun laws. She testified that Trump did not care, and that he wanted his armed protesters unscreened and allowed to be up close to him within the bubble area that was secured for him to speak directly to them.

DJT then wanted to March in the open with with his armed supporters to the Capitol which was a violation of more laws.

SECRET SERVICE refused to allow him to lead his STOP THE STEAL armed march to the CAPITOL.

None of that is heresay at this point. Do you defend Trumputin for doing that?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back