Crowd Totally Owns Lindsey Graham At Event In His Own State

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Sen. Lindsey Graham was booed at an event over the weekend after telling a crowd of supporters they should consider getting vaccinated against COVID-19 if they haven't yet received their shots. Graham, 66, spoke Saturday in Summerville, South Carolina, at a gathering of Dorchester County Republicans and said, "If you haven't had the vaccine, you ought to think about getting it because if you're my age … "

At that point, he was interrupted with boos and shouts of "NO!!!" -- Graham then told the crowd, "Well, I'm glad I got it." Breakthrough cases are rare but possible and expected. Still, vaccinated people who test positive will likely be asymptomatic or experience a far milder illness -- The majority of deaths from COVID-19 — around 98 to 99 percent — are in unvaccinated people."

Lindsey is so dumb.....did he not know that telling his voters in his own state to get the vaccine will get him publicly owned?? He was so triggered when his voters called him a liar for pushing that Democrat vaccine crap. I personally don't really believe Lindsey got the vaccine; if he did -- he would be dead by now...seeing as tho people who received the vaccine are dropping dead by the hundreds of thousands...but this data is often being hidden by the Dems and Dem controlled hospitals.

The fact that this virus didn't disappear by the spring of last year as Trump so accurately predicted is 1000% due to the fact the Dems continued to talk about it...they continued to conspire with China to create more of the virus and ultimately co-opted Trump's brilliant vaccine research and forced Americans to receive a vaccine that is 100 times more deadly than COVID and 10 times more deadly than many forms of cancer.

Forum List

Back