In new Budget, Biden to Lower US Debt by $3T, After Trump had Record 4 yr Debt

ITSATIP......Trump isn't President.

Your Vegetable Messiah proposed we run the debt to $50 TRILLION, Simp.
much better than what Bush and Trump did

This is what is so laughable about you partisan hacks. You whine and cry when a Dem does something not great, but not that bad, then you turb a blind eye and lie and make pathetic excuses when a republican does worse.

Its laughable. We have constant GOP fuck ups and wars and debt and failure and economic blow ups and recessions (11 of last 12 recessions under GOP pres) and you act like those things didn't happen, then you whine and cry when a Dem does something way less bad. This pattern has repeated itself for the past 100 years

Hey The Banker where are those spending cuts you claimed Veggie Joe has?

And explain the math on "reducing the debt by $3 trillion" when his own budget INCREASES is by almost $20 TRILLION.

Yeah...the Chinese flu had nothing to do with that....right? As democrat party governors shut down their states to destroy the economy to hurt Trump.......
Ahhh excuses
The GOP, the party of excuses. Republicans never take personal responsibility for anything in life, you are the party and people of blaming everybody else for your problems.

much better than what Bush and Trump did

This is what is so laughable about you partisan hacks. You whine and cry when a Dem does something not great, but not that bad, then you turb a blind eye and lie and make pathetic excuses when a republican does worse.

Its laughable. We have constant GOP fuck ups and wars and debt and failure and economic blow ups and recessions (11 of last 12 recessions under GOP pres) and you act like those things didn't happen, then you whine and cry when a Dem does something way less bad. This pattern has repeated itself for the past 100 years
Not only do you not know the difference between debt and the deficit, you don't even know who is President.

What a moron.

The debt was predicted to be $1.3T precovid (up from $587B in 2016), the debt is Trumps and he double the annual deficit precovid, then doubled it again after covid.

On top of that he had world record FED fake money printing stimulus, and he begged both COngress and the FED for more stimulus, go look it up, so the debt is his. He owns it.

I know you hate to admit that your boy Trump blew up the countries finances, but accept it and deal with it
You didn’t answer my question, at all, you side stepped it.

Again, of the $3.1 trillion how much of that was passed by the Democratic House, for Covid-19 aid and was veto proof?

When was the last time Congess got a budget from the President and passed it intact?

Remember just facts, in your answers. You seem to leave out parts of the equation.

Ahhh excuses
The GOP, the party of excuses. Republicans never take personal responsibility for anything in life, you are the party and people of blaming everybody else for your problems.
The innerweb irony meter just exploded.

Neither side is serious about lowering the deficit. That said Potato's budget won't reduce it a nickel

Ahhh excuses

This........

I did not blear orange man bad, I posted Trump world record deficit. I'll post it again for ya !

Trump gave us $3.1T deficit in 2020, and he had world record FED fake money stimulus taboot, THEN he begged the FED and Congress for more money.

Biden has that down to $1.3T and dropping with his latest deficit reducing budget.

I post facts
You post lies and nonsense.

None of you can touch my facts, and I challenge you to refute these facts I posted.

I openly challenge you to refute these facts I posted.
You post facts?
Your thread title is complete lies.

You didn’t answer my question, at all, you side stepped it.

Again, of the $3.1 trillion how much of that was passed by the Democratic House, for Covid-19 aid and was veto proof?

When was the last time Congess got a budget from the President and passed it intact?

Remember just facts, in your answers. You seem to leave out parts of the equation.
what are you stupid, yea I am going to calculate how much of the debt was dems as if that is even possible to do, that was the dumbest question ever. More joke shit from you. And more bullshit excuses from you defending republicans, you claim to be independent, yet all you do is make excuses for GOP failure.

The reality is this:
1. Trump was president its on him, deal with that
2. Trump repeatedly asked for more and bigger stimulus, its on him deal with that
3. Trump repeatedly asked and begged the FED for more fake money stimulus, thats on him deal with that.

All your excuses do not change these facts. When you are president the excuses stop and you take responsibility for your fuck ups and debt and failures... You have a problem with accepting that.

Any bad that happens under a dem president is that presidents fault, any bad that happens under a republican president is somehow the dems in Congress fault.. Oh and btw any success under a dem president is the republicans in congress doing, but any success under a republican president is definitely their doing..

You republicans don;'t even realize how stupid you sound and look. Anytime you try to be clever it ends up making you look even more stupid.

Still nothing from The Banker
I have sat you down and shut you up.

Trump had world record deficits, 25% of total debt in his little 4 years of failure, AND Biden has bigly lowered the Trump deficit from Trump's monster $3+T, down to $1.3T AND Biden's new budget cuts another $3+T from the deficit/debt.

Deal with it, obviously you can't.

The GOP own this debt as their policies created it

I have sat you down and shut you up.

Trump had world record deficits, 25% of total debt in his little 4 years of failure, AND Biden has bigly lowered the Trump deficit from Trump's monster $3+T, down to $1.3T AND Biden's new budget cuts another $3+T from the deficit/debt.

Deal with it, obviously you can't.

The GOP own this debt as their policies created it
Still don’t know who is President, I see.

Tell us how BIDEN is cutting spending and cutting the debt by $3 TRILLION when he is spending a record amount and will add almost $20 TRILLION to the debt, Simp.

Still don’t know who is President, I see.

Tell us how BIDEN is cutting spending and cutting the debt by $3 TRILLION when he is spending a record amount and will add almost $20 TRILLION to the debt, Simp.
because it is less than Trump and less than projected from trump
ya see how that works...

Dems= deficit reduction
GOP = deficit blow up

When Trump took over as president the US had a low $587B annual deficit, in 4 short years Trump 5x that to $3.1T and Trump had 25% of total US debt in his 4 short years.

Meanwhile Biden has lowered the $3.1T annual Trump deficit to just $1.3 T, and he looks to lower it more !!!

In Biden's new Budget he outlines drug price negotiation with medicare that are expected to save $150+ B (republicans are against this because they are "paid off" by drug companies for real though). He also has a minimum tax on billionaires which says all billionaires will pay at least 25% on their income, because many billionaires pay and extremely low tax rate.

These 2 simple measure, bit of which the GOP are strongly against, will reduce the Trump debt substantially and do nothing to hurt or slow the economy at all. Of course something this good and smart and beneficial has GOP opposition.

When a conservative gets in they have to fix all the stuff you lying scum destroyed like the military for one.

The Banker “math”: Adding $20 TRILLION to the debt is cutting the debt by $3 TRILLION.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
because it is increasing less than it would had biden not made the savings...

ya see how that works.

Dems = deficits
GOP= mega massive unsustainable deficits that destroy America

This started with Reagan and his mega debt and deficits

Forum List

Back