In new Budget, Biden to Lower US Debt by $3T, After Trump had Record 4 yr Debt

LOL!

You dumbass inbred Moon Bat.

You would support a Federal budget bigger than the GDP of all but one other country that is $1.4 trillion in debt to fund more wasteful unecessary welfare shit, Environmental Wacko silliness, Illegals and payoffs to the filthy Democrat special interest groups.

You are one pathetic uneducated low life, aren't you?

No wonder this country is so fucked up and $31 trillion in debt with idiots like you having the ability to vote.

Your boi Potatohead has given us massive inflation, high cost of energy, dismal economic growth, millions of Illegals, decreased family income, weakened military, higher taxes and tremendous debt without anything to show for it. That doesn't even include his filthy wokeness and disastrous foreign policy that has made the US the laughing stock of the world.

Then you want to fund more of his failures.

You are really a tool, aren't you? And you have no intentions of ever pulling your Moon Bat head out of your Libtard ass, do you?

Great example of a fucked up inbred Moon Bat that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground about anything.

LOL!

You dumbass inbred Moon Bat.

You would support a Federal budget bigger than the GDP of all but one other country that is $1.4 trillion in debt to fund more wasteful unecessary welfare shit, Environmental Wacko silliness, Illegals and payoffs to the filthy Democrat special interest groups.

You are one pathetic uneducated low life, aren't you?

No wonder this country is so fucked up and $31 trillion in debt with idiots like you having the ability to vote.

Your boi Potatohead has given us massive inflation, high cost of energy, dismal economic growth, millions of Illegals, decreased family income, weakened military, higher taxes and tremendous debt without anything to show for it. That doesn't even include his filthy wokeness and disastrous foreign policy that has made the US the laughing stock of the world.

Then you want to fund more of his failures.

You are really a tool, aren't you? And you have no intentions of ever pulling your Moon Bat head out of your Libtard ass, do you?

Great example of a fucked up inbred Moon Bat that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground about anything.
what are you drunk already??

Nice rant loser, you must be a big hit at parties, clearly you have a lot of issues.

Trump annual deficit in 2020: $3.1T
Biden annual deficit in 2023: $1.3T

Facts and numbers say it all, Biden is outperforming Trump yet again.

You’re an idiot if you think anything Biden is doing will lower the debt.
He has already lowered it by a lot from what he inherited from trump.

Trump gave us 25% of our total debt in his little 4 years of failure, which i'm sure you already know and are instantly squirming and crying as you read this.

I'm going to say it again because you love seeing it so much !!

Trump gave us 25% of our total debt in his little 4 years of failure

He has already lowered it by a lot from what he inherited from trump.

Trump gave us 25% of our total debt in his little 4 years of failure, which i'm sure you already know and are instantly squirming and crying as you read this.

I'm going to say it again because you love seeing it so much !!

Trump gave us 25% of our total debt in his little 4 years of failure
Debt has continued to increase, and will continue to increase unless there is a budget surplus. Methinks you don't understand the difference between the annual budget and the national debt.

Banker, you didn't work for Silicon Valley Bank did you?

What was the debt when Biden took office and what is the debt now?
You’re the worst banker in history, son.
The annual deficit is much much lower, and that is all that matters

Trump had world record debt and deficits, 25% of our total debt in his little 4 years of failure, so there is nothing you can say here at all because Biden's deficits are much much lower than Trump's. When Biden's deficits surpass Trump's then you can say something. Until then sit down and shut up,, because you look stupid and partisan AF, excusing Trump's massive deficits and criticizing Biden's smaller deficits.

Biden wins and Trump loses again.

what are you drunk already??

Nice rant loser, you must be a big hit at parties, clearly you have a lot of issues.

Trump annual deficit in 2020: $3.1T
Biden annual deficit in 2023: $1.3T

Facts and numbers say it all, Biden is outperforming Trump yet again.
You are beaucoup dinky dau Moon Bat.

Great example of the stupidity and hate of the Left. Bat shit crazy and dumber than a door knob.

He had already added more to the debt than obama by the beginning of twenty nineteen before the pandemic started.
Let's see your link proving that.

My link says:

Obama 2009-2017 $7.96 trillion

Trump $7.66 trillion

I was a middle and high school math teacher. Last time I checked, $7.96 trillion is more than $7.66 trillion.

Trumps deficit before 2020 was $1.5 trillion. How is that more than $7.96 trillion under Obama's 8 years? You are only off by close to $6.5 trillion.

Last edited:
When did I say I run a fortune 500 company?
I never said that.

It affected it very little, much less than all the massive do nothing Trillion dollar spending bills and handouts to the ultra wealthy, and failed and mismanaged wars in the mid east.
well you said you run one of the top small hedge funds in the country......and it effected business a big deal the post office mail volume dropped 70% over night and yes that means business mail for months..........including your company....

You are beaucoup dinky dau Moon Bat.

Great example of the stupidity and hate of the Left. Bat shit crazy and dumber than a door knob.
thats your response after you just went on a drunken half page rant cursing and crying the whole time. i don't even think you know what you are typing. Are you drunk right now? be honest

Let's see your link proving that.

My link says:

Obama 2009-2017 $7.96 trillion

Trump $7.66 trillion

I was a middle and high school math teacher. Last time I checked, $7.96 trillion is more than $7.66 trillion.

Trumps deficit before 2020 was $1.5 trillion. How is that more than $7.96 trillion under Obama's 8 years? You are only off by close to $6.5 trillion.
trump did that in 4 years of failure. trump was the worst president for debt in us history

Newsflash you stupid Moon Bats.

Trump had the election stolen so he is not President.

It was Potatohead that has this despicable $7 trillion a year budget with $1.4 trillion deficit.

Moon Bats like to deflect from their stupidity by blaming somebody else but it is Potatohead that is fucked up with a stupid budget that increases taxes, increases the size of the Federal government, increases welfare, increases Environmental Wacko silliness and puts us $1.4 trillion farther in debt..

Only idiots voted for Potatohead.
You're an ignorant hypocrite.

I did not blear orange man bad, I posted Trump world record deficit. I'll post it again for ya !

Trump gave us $3.1T deficit in 2020, and he had world record FED fake money stimulus taboot, THEN he begged the FED and Congress for more money.

Biden has that down to $1.3T and dropping with his latest deficit reducing budget.

I post facts
You post lies and nonsense.

None of you can touch my facts, and I challenge you to refute these facts I posted.

I openly challenge you to refute these facts I posted.
Bleating ORANGE MAN BAD doesn’t change the facts, Simp.

Your Vegetable Messiah wants to run the debt up to over $50 TRILLION in the next ten years.

Blearing ORANGE MAN BAD doesn’t change the facts, Simp.

Your Vegetable Messiah wants to run the debt up to over $50 TRILLION in the next ten years.
so I post facts, that Trump gave us 25% of our debt in 4 short years, and you retort with nothing

Enjoy the Trump debt, worse than the Bush debt.

The bulk of the US mega debt is the result of repeated GOP policy fuck ups
enjoy

so I post facts, that Trump gave us 25% of our debt in 4 short years, and you retort with nothing

Enjoy the Trump debt, worse than the Bush debt.

The bulk of the US mega debt is the result of repeated GOP policy fuck ups
enjoy
ITSATIP......Trump isn't President.

Your Vegetable Messiah proposed we run the debt to $50 TRILLION, Simp.

When Trump took over as president the US had a low $587B annual deficit, in 4 short years Trump 5x that to $3.1T and Trump had 25% of total US debt in his 4 short years.

Meanwhile Biden has lowered the $3.1T annual Trump deficit to just $1.3 T, and he looks to lower it more !!!

In Biden's new Budget he outlines drug price negotiation with medicare that are expected to save $150+ B (republicans are against this because they are "paid off" by drug companies for real though). He also has a minimum tax on billionaires which says all billionaires will pay at least 25% on their income, because many billionaires pay and extremely low tax rate.

These 2 simple measure, bit of which the GOP are strongly against, will reduce the Trump debt substantially and do nothing to hurt or slow the economy at all. Of course something this good and smart and beneficial has GOP opposition.

Yeah...the Chinese flu had nothing to do with that....right? As democrat party governors shut down their states to destroy the economy to hurt Trump.......

Forum List

Back