In Florida, DeSantis Cut Jobless Aid Just As Virus Began Terrifying New Wave

Among the states with the tightest purse strings, Florida came in last. The state offered just 12 weeks of unemployment during “normal times” (meaning without pandemic extensions from the federal government), with an average weekly payment of just $236. Most states offer between 20 and 26 weeks of benefits, although you may qualify for fewer weeks than the maximum in your state.

This isn't good. Too many Floridians have lost their jobs and are in dire situations.

This new wave and cut in unemployment is going to cause more homeless in Florida.

Homelessness has already been increasing in Florida, now it's going to get much worse.

So says the notoriously silly fake news organization Washington "Jimmy's World" Post. :cuckoo: :abgg2q.jpg:

You're a fucking gullible idiot. A moronic nincompoop.

I'd bet a dollar to a dime that you smoke dope, retard.

Last edited:
Among the states with the tightest purse strings, Florida came in last. The state offered just 12 weeks of unemployment during “normal times” (meaning without pandemic extensions from the federal government), with an average weekly payment of just $236. Most states offer between 20 and 26 weeks of benefits, although you may qualify for fewer weeks than the maximum in your state.

The combination of this new wave of covid and reduced unemployment, more people will end up homeless on the streets of Florida.

Like all the following people who are homeless in Florida. Homelessness is on the rise in Florida.

Daytona.png

Volusia.png

mess.png

Ocala.png

Florida.png

MiamiBeach.png

Ft.Lauderdale.png

North Florida.png

The combination of this new wave of covid and reduced unemployment, more people will end up homeless on the streets of Florida.

Like all the following people who are homeless in Florida. Homelessness is on the rise in Florida.

View attachment 529767
View attachment 529766
View attachment 529765
View attachment 529764
View attachment 529763

View attachment 529762
View attachment 529761
View attachment 529760
desperation from langley shills penelope and dana as always.:auiqs.jpg:

never mind the troll forgets to mention the blue democrat states new york and others,that illegal immigrants are being flooded into florida by Lying Biden so as a result we are seeing the same thing there and in texas because of the demorats and the actions of lying Biden flooding these illegal aliens in.:auiqs.jpg:

What's the mortality rate of this "terrifying new wave"?
you hit a nerve with him,notice sense the shill could not answer it he displayed his anger being taken to school with a thumbs down,thats what fellow shill penelope does all the time as well.lol

this shill of course has nothing to say about the demorats destroying the blue states of california and new york,desperation time as always from langley. :auiqs.jpg:

you hit a nerve with him,notice sense the shill could not answer it he displayed his anger being taken to school with a thumbs down,thats what fellow shill penelope does all the time as well.lol

this shill of course has nothing to say about the demorats destroying the blue states of california and new york,desperation time as always from langley. :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, I knew he'd run after I posted that simple question. They always do. LOL

This isn't good. Too many Floridians have lost their jobs and are in dire situations.

This new wave and cut in unemployment is going to cause more homeless in Florida.

Homelessness has already been increasing in Florida, now it's going to get much worse.

READ: I have played all of the new video games I have purchased with past government money... if we don't get more free money - I can't buy any new games!!!! GRRRRRR!!!

The government in paying people not to work has caused employers to be unable to fill job openings. Able bodied people should not receive anything.

Forum List

Back