In 2021 women earn 82 cents for every dollar earned by men

Status
Not open for further replies.

DELETED ACCOUNT

Aug 19, 2021
Why do statistics show that women earn less than men, even if they have the same qualifications & experience? Discrimination is "protected" by Civil Rights Act why don't we see a significant change in data if men and women are equal?

The "statistics" don't show that. Numbers like the one you cited IGNORE careers, hours, experience, the physical challenges of the job, etc. Here's a statistic for you: Men are ONE HUNDRED TIMES MORE LIKELY to be killed on the job than women.

While there are a few pockets of the employment world where women are still sucking the hind teat, women college grads in urban areas actually have HIGHER STARTING SALARIES, on average, than men in the same fields.

Acceptance of the "Gender Pay Gap" is a litmus test for idiots. If you believe it, you show yourself as someone who looks on the surface of issues but are too lazy to dig deeper for the truth.

Why do statistics show that women earn less than men, even if they have the same qualifications & experience? Discrimination is "protected" by Civil Rights Act why don't we see a significant change in data if men and women are equal?
I have a woman supervisor in my work place that makes more than me. I’m going to demand an equal salary salary to her. I’m being discriminated against

and what about women that get selected for good jobs ahead of men because they wear a skirt and look nice in heels and make-up?

The "statistics" don't show that. Numbers like the one you cited IGNORE careers, hours, experience, the physical challenges of the job, etc. Here's a statistic for you: Men are ONE HUNDRED TIMES MORE LIKELY to be killed on the job than women.

While there are a few pockets of the employment world where women are still sucking the hind teat, women college grads in urban areas actually have HIGHER STARTING SALARIES, on average, than men in the same fields.

Acceptance of the "Gender Pay Gap" is a litmus test for idiots. If you believe it, you show yourself as someone who looks on the surface of issues but are too lazy to dig deeper for the truth.
Yes, they do! Where is the PROOF since you want to discredit what I've said to be false but provided no proof to back up your opinion! you show yourself as someone who has the characteristics of a Karen but maybe you are just oversensitive to what the truth really is!

Because they spend 15 minutes of every hour in the galz shithouse ?

No link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back