Implications of Abolishing Fossil Fuels

I did not state that nor imply that. Only an idiot would read my statement and think otherwise.

You will not eliminate the use of fossil fuels nor will you come up with a replacement. Your dream that someday, fossil fuels will not be used, is pure fantasy.
Well what are you whinng about then? The absurd scenario where we eliminate fossil fuels before we have a suitable and sustainable replacement in place just isn't going to happen. Are you dumb enough to think it will?

I am just making a WAG, but one implication of not using fuels like coal is starvation. Americans are becoming delusional, and they seem to think of themselves as virtual godlings. They think that they can speak things into existence or something.

Well what are you whinng about then? The absurd scenario where we eliminate fossil fuels before we have a suitable and sustainable replacement in place just isn't going to happen. Are you dumb enough to think it will?
Well mr intelligence, repeating yourself will not make your original, idiotic post, true.

We are currently spending $100's of billions of dollars on Green Energy. Across the nation electric bills are skyrocketing. Further, the government has its foot on the throat of oil production which raises the prices of everything.

We are destroying the earth by the mile, installing wind turbines and solar panels. We are killing plants, animals, trees, birds, habitat.

We are polluting large areas of foreign countries.

We are causing shortages of raw materials, raising those prices, making those who trade these commodities, like Wall Street, very happy.

I understand, you can not wrap your little mind across the big picture.

Bulldog? hah, more like a little yapping lapdog.

Democrats think we can replace oil with sustainable energy. That is Democrat voters think we can replace oil with sustainable energy.

Democrat politicians are not that stupid, they know sustainable, renewable, green, is just the name they give their propaganda to control energy, the economy, the masses. So that we can only go to the Democrats to beg for a little bit of life.

Well mr intelligence, repeating yourself will not make your original, idiotic post, true.

We are currently spending $100's of billions of dollars on Green Energy. Across the nation electric bills are skyrocketing. Further, the government has its foot on the throat of oil production which raises the prices of everything.

We are destroying the earth by the mile, installing wind turbines and solar panels. We are killing plants, animals, trees, birds, habitat.

We are polluting large areas of foreign countries.

We are causing shortages of raw materials, raising those prices, making those who trade these commodities, like Wall Street, very happy.

I understand, you can not wrap your little mind across the big picture.

Bulldog? hah, more like a little yapping lapdog.
I see. Thank you for pointing out that the use of fossil fuel is more environmentally friendly than renewable energy, and that we are just being too mean to the oil companies. Perhaps the billions we give them in grants and tax exemptions should be increased. Idiot.

I see. Thank you for pointing out that the use of fossil fuel is more environmentally friendly than renewable energy, and that we are just being too mean to the oil companies. Perhaps the billions we give them in grants and tax exemptions should be increased. Idiot.
ah, whats wrong, you have no facts to present.

Renewable energy is not a replacement for fossil fuels? Even the industry itself admits that. Further, renewable energy requires the 24/7 power, that power comes from fossil fuels and uranium.
You can look out the window and say to yourself, "wow, magic solar panel", "wow, big spinning thing". You must look at the manufacture, the maintenance, and the replacements. That all takes fossil fuels and electricity from uranium, coal, and natural gas.

Grants and tax exemptions, now you are talking about Wind, Solar, Geothermal, and Wood burning plants (yes, you idiots get to add wood burning to the total kw production).

No other industry in the world's history has had more grants than renewables. Universities and companies across the world are busy milking the government out of $100's of billions in grants.

Tax exemptions, to be fair the tax exemptions are sold from the Solar and Wind companies to Oil companies. That profit then is given to the CEO and others as a bonus, it also pays off investors. Then the company goes bankrupt.

So, tell us, how is cutting down forests to install solar panels, and wind turbines, environmentally friendly?

Forum List

Back