Impeach Wray & Garland

Again, rambtard, a component of blackmail is to get something personally and he got nothing. So by the definition of blackmail, it wasn't.

Then you have the problem of getting caught lying again. This time, it's your bullshit claim that Shokin was investigating Burisma. He wasn't. He spent 2 years protecting Zlochevsky from prosecution. Members of Shokin's office were convicted of taking bribes to protect others. Anx even has Shokin been actively seeking to prosecute Zlochevsky, which he wasn't, it wouldn't have affected Hunter's job; as Zlochevsky was prosecuted by Shokin's replacement and Hunter still worked there for years after.

Are you done trolling and diverting this thread?
He told the man either do what I say or you don't get the aid package Obama promised... that's blackmail dumbass....
he bragged about it on camera... Buaaahahahahahahahaha

Obama the magic kenyan wasn't pursued like Trump has been.
For 6 years the House most certainly tried to investigate every leaf that fell from the Obama tree.

Benedict Donald only had an opposing House for two years.

Most corrupt ever.... he had joe for VP for crying out loud....LMAO

Most corrupt that never were charged with a thing you mean. Obama wasn't inundated with Pardon requests from party members........

Like the 2020 election cat calls of fraud, all the Fascist Neo-GOP has is lame allegations that never stand up to scrutiny or in a court of law.

He told the man either do what I say or you don't get the aid package Obama promised... that's blackmail dumbass....
Foreign policy of the USA is just that. Were you born yesterday, or in the dark? That was the USA, the EU, and the IMF who was bribing the Ukraine to fight corruption and join the West. You think we should just give them money unconditionally?

Biden saying that Ukraine won't get the promised money unless they fire a prosecutor investigating a company Hunter got bling from for doing nothing

He never said a thing about his son on that tape. But on that recording the Ukrainians challege his authority too. You know he tells them to call President Obama to find out who has that authority.

No you are for posting Reuters fake news here...

LOLOL

Thanks for reminding the forum you're a flamin' nut, rambtard.
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:

No, it's not. You don't get to make up your own definitions for words.

black·mail

the action, treated as a criminal offense, of demanding payment or another benefit from someone in return for not revealing compromising or damaging information about them.

Who cares? Why did Trump lie about his businesses? Who cares?

Still, zero indictments. What was Trump up to? Over 200! :ack-1:
Who cares? Why did Clinton lie about everything (?)... destroy blackberries?

Still, zero indictments. What was Clinton up to? Over 33,000! :eek-52:

Who cares? Why did Clinton lie about everything (?)... destroy blackberries?

Still, zero indictments. What was Clinton up to? Over 33,000! :eek-52:

This thread is about Wray & Garland.

The Hillary deflection thread is over there-->

No, it's not. You don't get to make up your own definitions for words.

black·mail
the action, treated as a criminal offense, of demanding payment or another benefit from someone in return for not revealing compromising or damaging information about them.
So are you saying withholding money that congress okayed to send to Ukraine until the president of Ukraine does Joe's son a huge favor is legal and okay in your peach fuzz mind?....
are you serious?....

LOLOL

Thanks for reminding the forum you're a flamin' nut, rambtard.
thumbsup.gif
What forum?... why are you worried about the forum?.... do you think I care about what you think "the Forum" thinks?...
Buuuaaahahahahahahahahaha

Most corrupt that never were charged with a thing you mean. Obama wasn't inundated with Pardon requests from party members........

Like the 2020 election cat calls of fraud, all the Fascist Neo-GOP has is lame allegations that never stand up to scrutiny or in a court of law.
Obama had Hunter running down deals....

Foreign policy of the USA is just that. Were you born yesterday, or in the dark? That was the USA, the EU, and the IMF who was bribing the Ukraine to fight corruption and join the West. You think we should just give them money unconditionally?
Joe wanted a prosecutor fired dummy... because he was investigating the company Hunter sat on the board of....

He never said a thing about his son on that tape. But on that recording the Ukrainians challege his authority too. You know he tells them to call President Obama to find out who has that authority.
He didn't bring up Hunter because he didn't have to.... but that doesn't change the fact that hunter worked for the company.... and benefitted from his dads actions towards Ukraine...
You know why we get so defensive of Trump?....
Because if this were Trump and Don Jr you guys and the media would be on fire and the FBI would have brought him in and charged him....

Joe wanted a prosecutor fired dummy... because he was investigating the company Hunter sat on the board of....
He wasn't doing enough investigating of the former owner of the company whose alleged crimes were committed before Hunter Biden was offered a job. It was Obama's foreign policy to offer the fledgling breakaway loan guarantees to come over to the allies side. The EU and the IMF also let Joe Biden speak for them and they had more much loan money on the table.

He wasn't doing enough investigating of the former owner of the company whose alleged crimes were committed before Hunter Biden was offered a job. It was Obama's foreign policy to offer the fledgling breakaway loan guarantees to come over to the allies side. The EU and the IMF also let Joe Biden speak for them and they had more much loan money on the table.
I don't know where you heard that but its wrong... he was building a case that the company was laundering money... which I'm sure they were....

You do know it was Trump and a Republican lead Senate that nominated and confirmed Wray as the FBI Director right? I'm sure they'll get it right the next time. 😄
Really, IMO, that is one thing I criticize Trump for, for not realizing the bureaucratic threat posed by D.C. in particular, the alt-leftists that have taken over there. I hope he does better in 2024.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back