Impeach Wray & Garland

There was no investigation at the time so what weren’t they complying with exactly?

You really don’t understand how time works, do you?
haha they aren’t complying with th law. She hide the documents on an illegal server

i’m not the one claiming rule breaking isn’t illegal
Intelligent people can tell the difference between state department policy and criminal law.

Ask any intelligent person if you know any.

Garland is done. I expect he'll try to tread water until after the election, but he's finished.

You know, for someone that fancies himself as "BS Filter" you sure post a lot of bullshit.

No real reason to think Garland is going anywhere.

Last edited:
it was illegal it violated the rules…hence illegal
No dummy, it isn’t.

It isn’t illegal for you to come in to work late, even if it’s against your employer’s policy.

Department policies ARE NOT LAWS

No dummy, it isn’t.

It isn’t illegal for you to come in to work late, even if it’s against your employer’s policy.

Department policies ARE NOT LAWS
hahaha coming to work late isn’t the same as having an illegal server

hahaha coming to work late isn’t the same as having an illegal server

Dummy how did you conclude it was illegal? Is there some statute that you know of that made using personal email to conduct official business illegal while Clinton was in office?

You simply wanting something to be illegal, does not make it illegal.

Before Clinton Rice used personal email, so did Powel, the only difference is they used Aol and Gmail instead of a personal server.

Last edited:
Dummy how did you conclude it was illegal? Is there some statute that you know of that made using personal email to conduct official business illegal while Clinton was in office?

You simply wanting something to be illegal, does not make it illegal.

Before Clinton Rice used personal email, so did Powel, the only difference is they used Aol and Gmail instead of a personal server.
I didn't the State Dept IG said it was illegal.

"“Secretary Clinton should have preserved any Federal records she created and received on her personal account by printing and filing those records with the related files in the Office of the Secretary,” the report states. “At a minimum, Secretary Clinton should have surrendered all emails dealing with Department business before leaving government service and, because she did not do so, she did not comply with the Department’s policies that were implemented in accordance with the Federal Records Act.”

The report also notes that she had an “obligation to discuss using her personal email account” but did not get permission from the people who would have needed to approve the technology, who said they would not have done so, if they had been asked.

I didn't the State Dept IG said it was illegal.

"“Secretary Clinton should have preserved any Federal records she created and received on her personal account by printing and filing those records with the related files in the Office of the Secretary,” the report states. “At a minimum, Secretary Clinton should have surrendered all emails dealing with Department business before leaving government service and, because she did not do so, she did not comply with the Department’s policies that were implemented in accordance with the Federal Records Act.”

The report also notes that she had an “obligation to discuss using her personal email account” but did not get permission from the people who would have needed to approve the technology, who said they would not have done so, if they had been asked.

Dumbass, not a single word of that is about use of personal email itself being illegal.

It's about proper record keeping that can be done just fine when using personal email to conduct business.

Dumbass, not a single word of that is about use of personal email itself being illegal.

It's about proper record keeping that can be done just fine when using personal email to conduct business.
haha what? did you not read it? the majority of it is about how it’s illegal and would neve for been approved. It is not proper at all

haha what? did you not read it? the majority of it is about how it’s illegal and would neve for been approved. It is not proper at all
Yes silly, I've read it. Even more importantly I understood what it means and what it does not.

Not only does it not say personal email use is illegal, but it also EXPLICITLY TALKS ABOUT HOW TO PROPERLY USE PERSONAL EMAIL.

should have preserved any Federal records she created and received on her personal account”

Only a total idiot would construe that to mean that personal email use was illegal.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back