Impeach Wray & Garland

He is right.... but for Joe to reach out with tax dollars to bribe a Ukrainian official to call off an investigation into Hunter's company is illegal unethical and wrong...
What the hell?? Joe Biden threatened to withhold aid to Ukraine untill their parlament removed a corrupt prosecutor who sat on cases INSTEAD of prosecuting them, while somehow living a lvish lifestyle on modest government salary. He never offered any "bribe to Ukranian official", that is just some nonsense you pulled directly out of your ass.

This was done not on Biden's behalf, but on behalf of IMF, Ukrainian anti-corruption watch groups,Department of State of course, and last but not least - prosecutor's own deputy who called this office a corrupt swamp. After prosecutor was removed investigation into "Hunter's company" finally resumed.

Getting notoriously corrupt Ukraine to clean up it's act was a consistent American foreign policy goal and Biden's efforts is EXACTLY WHAT GOOD FOREIGN POLICY LOOKS LIKE.

Last edited:
That's not the way I heard the story... are you trying to tell me Hunter wasn't on the board of this company to get the company access to Biden and what Biden can do for them... because we have other examples like this with the Biden's...

Ignoramus it is not just BlindBoo telling you this, it's REPUBLICANS telling you this. They investigated all this before 2020 election and found NO EVIDENCE OF ANY WRONGDOING BY BIDEN.

Your claim that Biden, who is sizing up running for Presidency of the United States of America, would partake in corrupt acts, just so his son could make a few bucks, is nothing but baseless speculation.

That's not the way I heard the story... are you trying to tell me Hunter wasn't on the board of this company to get the company access to Biden and what Biden can do for them... because we have other examples like this with the Biden's....
Ignoring corruption because its our guy is a way of condoning the corruption....
I know all of Trump's faults and his somewhat dirty business deals and falsehoods he tells but he told us he would be clean and he would clean house as President and he did his best for the nation and I think he did a better job than Biden by far....
I think your hatred of Trump is like a physical nervous tick... over the top reactionary... I don't blame you the media has done this to many in America... they hate him but can't tell you why....
The media is paid to hate Trump... via advertising.... global interests are paying big media off.... they can't have a guy screaming America first....

LOL

Poor rambtard. Getting his ass handed to him on yet another topic.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

Poor rambtard. Getting his ass handed to him on yet another topic.

:abgg2q.jpg:
How do you figure that dumbass?.... You haven't won a debate with me yet and this clown has given up too....
Maybe you should try debating instead of having tantrums and fits of rage..... and insulting your way around the board like a troll boy....

How do you figure that dumbass?.... You haven't won a debate with me yet and this clown has given up too....
Maybe you should try debating instead of having tantrums and fits of rage..... and insulting your way around the board like a troll boy....

LOL

Poor, demented rambtard. :itsok:

LOL

Poor, demented rambtard. :itsok:
Really dude... you have stopped arguing and debating... now all you do is call folks names and post childish emoticons... kind of troll like behavior.... that doesn't show any intelligence or maturity....

She didn’t destroy them when asked to hand them over. She complied.

You don’t get raided if you actually comply with a subpoena. If Trump had complied, he wouldn’t have been raided.
that is a lie

Really dude... you have stopped arguing and debating... now all you do is call folks names and post childish emoticons... kind of troll like behavior.... that doesn't show any intelligence or maturity....
Maybe because your side are evil losers you can't defend them...
Or maybe you have figured out how stupid you have always been...
Or maybe you ain't got nothing to say because you have had a stroke or something and just sit a drool all day long....
Or maybe your boyfriend left you and you just can't get over it when he called you a biden voting clown and walked out the door....

LOLOL

5 replies to the same post. Shows I struck a nerve.

tenor.gif

It’s not. It’s well documented, but you are ignorant and won’t read anything so whatever.
it’s well documented that’s not true.

she hid them for years and was only exposed during a different investigation.

She then was allowe to have her own lawyers go through them before handing what she wanted over, it’s also well documented thousands were “lost”

it’s well documented that’s not true.

she hid them for years and was only exposed during a different investigation.

She then was allowe to have her own lawyers go through them before handing what she wanted over, it’s also well documented thousands were “lost”
State asked for her to turn her emails over, so her lawyer sorted out and turned some over. Clinton deleted the rest.

The investigation came later, which she complied with.

State asked for her to turn her emails over, so her lawyer sorted out and turned some over. Clinton deleted the rest.

The investigation came later, which she complied with.
when you delete the material you aren’t complying, when you hide the existence of the server for years you aren’t complying

when you lie, like she did, and obama for that matter, you aren’t complying

Garland is done. I expect he'll try to tread water until after the election, but he's finished.

when you delete the material you aren’t complying, when you hide the existence of the server for years you aren’t complying

when you lie, like she did, and obama for that matter, you aren’t complying
There was no investigation at the time so what weren’t they complying with exactly?

You really don’t understand how time works, do you?

Forum List

Back