• Yes, Arrest & Jail for inciting violence

• Yes, impeachment or expulsion

• Yes, charged federally with terrorism charges

• No, she did nothing wrong

• I dunno, I live under a rock and will now report you for having no link

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like a howler monkey fucked a burn victim, so I say leave it alone. It has to wake up every morning and look at THAT in the mirror.... the rest of us (3.5 billion) don't. By definition, we WIN. Laugh and point at it.... and thank God you weren't fucked like that in this life. :)

God Bless her, she is a national treasure.
I guess that's one way of saying you are insane as well as stupid.

Don't tell me -- when a pan overheats in your kitchen and starts to flame a little bit, your response is to grab a gas hose and douse your whole house, amIright?
I hope he follows your advice.
You know, I have been thinking we need a national registry of the addresses of idiots who support burning down the belongings of innocent people. That way, there would be a ready-made database of buildings to burn.

Just imagine how fulfilled they would be if it was THEIR OWN belongings being torched instead of somebody else's, right?

For fuck's sake, these are unevolved filth.

God Bless her, she is a national treasure.
I guess that's one way of saying you are insane as well as stupid.

Don't tell me -- when a pan overheats in your kitchen and starts to flame a little bit, your response is to grab a gas hose and douse your whole house, amIright?
I hope he follows your advice.
You know, I have been thinking we need a national registry of the addresses of idiots who support burning down the belongings of innocent people. That way, there would be a ready-made database of buildings to burn.

Just imagine how fulfilled they would be if it was THEIR OWN belongings being torched instead of somebody else's, right?

For fuck's sake, these are unevolved filth.
Maybe they need to be doxxed the way that BLM does to people who don't agree with them.

I vote No. Keep her around to remind US how full of shit Democrats and Liberals really are.

It was a stupid thing to say. She's been a flamethrower and part of the problem for a long time.

But flamethrowers like her and Tlaib and Taylor-Greene and Trump should be culturally marginalized, not arrested. It's people like them who are constantly fanning the flames. We need these people to set a positive example, not the opposite. There's plenty of nutters in the mud as it is.
Impeach 45 over and over for five fking years

What's your position on this democrat and her antics? Vote now
I think that given the antics of others, including Greene...we should just grab popcorn and watch the show. After all...if she is sanctioned for her antics..what of Trump and his rabble-rousing? If anything, the Defense should thank her for giving them a bullet point on their appeal.

Maxine will get people killed and you will cheer

1618882254203.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back