Chauvin trial may be overturned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
The judge in Derek Chauvin’s murder trial slammed Rep. Maxine Waters’ call for protesters to “get confrontational” if the ex-cop is cleared in the death of George Floyd — saying on Monday it could lead to the whole case “being overturned.”

Defense attorney Eric Nelson had urged Hennepin County District Judge Peter Cahill to declare a mistrial, arguing that “an elected official, US congressperson” made statements that “I think are reasonably interpreted to be threats against the sanctity of the jury process” and had the effect of “threatening and intimidating the jury.”

Good job Waters, you stuck your foot in your mouth.

Judge in Derek Chauvin trial says Maxine Waters’ comments could lead to whole case ‘being overturned’

The judge in Derek Chauvin’s murder trial slammed Rep. Maxine Waters’ call for protesters to “get confrontational” if the ex-cop is cleared in the death of George Floyd — saying on Monday it could lead to the whole case “being overturned.”

Defense attorney Eric Nelson had urged Hennepin County District Judge Peter Cahill to declare a mistrial, arguing that “an elected official, US congressperson” made statements that “I think are reasonably interpreted to be threats against the sanctity of the jury process” and had the effect of “threatening and intimidating the jury.”

Judge in Derek Chauvin trial says Maxine Waters’ comments could lead to whole case ‘being overturned’
Pinochijoe was just as bad, calling the family so the press could hype that up and hopefully impact jurors. Dims have no respect for the law

Given the reaction and the absolute desire of the Democrat party to have a guilty verdict regardless of the process of Jury trial, the response by Pelosi in excusing Waters incitement rhetoric, any judge in the appellate system would think twice before overturning or returning the case for trial.

After all, their families are at great risk if they follow the law and render a verdict that the "Mob" doesn't agree with.

It won't

Cope harder

It won't

Cope harder

WYEMWO?

It won't

Cope harder
Some Redneck cops are going to make sure their next Black victim is alone.

It won't

Cope harder

It's always good to hear from an "expert".

If Trump taking out a full page ad calling for the death penalt

It won't

Cope harder

It's always good to hear from an "expert".
I bet you would have had zero problem with politicians left and right demonizing George Floyd and saying he deserved it -- WHICH WAS SAID -- did that sway the jurors??

Nope....the evidence did....

Like I said...cope harder

The judge should have directed a Not Guilty verdict on all counts

It won't

Cope harder
Some Redneck cops are going to make sure their next Black victim is alone.

Many cops will remain at the proverbial donut shop.

Did you see her call MSNBC late yeasterdy to completely change her narrative...lol

Thanks Maxine for the justice.

Here we have a political party doxing Jurors and threatening violence. This is blatant Jury intimidation.

Not only are they importing countless members of Mexican drug Cartels these days, they are using their same techniques when it comes to trials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back