Other than the BIASED MSM supports Waters, what was the difference between her and Majorie Greene?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The move could set a risky precedent as Democrats target a sitting member of the opposing party in Congress over views expressed prior to her serving as an elected official ā€” one that has the potential to someday be used against the party by Republicans.

ā€œNone, not at all. Not at all. If any of our members threatened the safety of other members weā€™d be the first ones to take them off of a committee. Thatā€™s it,ā€ Pelosi said.
Why was she stripped?
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene was stripped of committee assignments because of her pre-election-campaign statements embracing QAnon, 9/11 trutherism, claims that school shootings were faked, Rothschild space lasers, and executing Democrats. (She has apparently renounced most or all of the claims since.) Does that violate the First Amendment?

Now will Waters be stripped? Of course not.
Even though she violated
Backlash continued to grow against Democrat Rep. Maxine Waters (CA) on Sunday over remarks that she made late Saturday night where she encouraged activists to ā€œget more confrontationalā€ on ā€œthe streetā€ if Derek Chauvin is not convicted of murdering George Floyd.

ā€œWeā€™re looking for a guilty verdict. Weā€™re looking for a guilty verdict. And weā€™re looking to see if all of this [inaudible] that took place and has been taking place after they saw what happened to George Floyd,ā€ Waters said. ā€œIf nothing does not happen, then we know that weā€™ve got to not only stay in the street, but weā€™ve got to fight for justice, but I am very hopeful and I hope that weā€™re going to get a verdict that will say guilty, guilty, guilty. And if we donā€™t, we cannot go away.ā€

It's as plain as the botox on Pelosi's face, we are in the midst of a civil culture war. Wise up people.

ā€œWeā€™re looking for a guilty verdict. Weā€™re looking for a guilty verdict. And weā€™re looking to see if all of this [inaudible] that took place and has been taking place after they saw what happened to George Floyd,ā€ Waters said. ā€œIf nothing does not happen, then we know that weā€™ve got to not only stay in the street, but weā€™ve got to fight for justice, but I am very hopeful and I hope that weā€™re going to get a verdict that will say guilty, guilty, guilty. And if we donā€™t, we cannot go away.ā€
I think that she's part of the problem in general. I'm not a fan.

But I don't see anything there that is a problem. She's not telling anyone to, say, attack a Capitol building or injure Capitol cops.

"Confrontational" does not require violence. Sorry.

Remember what Obama said...
Obama " I want you to argue with them and get in their face!
Obama " ā€œIf they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,ā€
Obama "whose ass to kickā€˜ next ā€“ yes, Obama said that, too ā€“

But I don't see anything there that is a problem. She's not telling anyone to, say, attack a Capitol building or injure Capitol cops.

Please provide where anyone suggested "attacking a Capitol building"???

When a politician uses heated rhetoric and within a short period of time one of their followers uses violence, they should expect to face criticism. Did Waters urge her listeners to remain peaceful? Doesn't sound like it. Basically, if we now get a not-guilty verdict and there's violence, she needs to be held accountable for ginning it up.

No one did, nor did I claim that someone did.

Was my post too complicated?

Who told anyone to injure capitol cops or attack a capitol building? Mad Maxine, on the other hand, just told people to riot.

President Trump never said to "attack a Capitol building or injure cops" either, yet the Democrats impeached him for the riot.

" She's not telling anyone to, say, attack a Capitol building or injure Capitol cops. "

Who told anyone to injure capitol cops or attack a capitol building? Mad Maxine, on the other hand, just told people to riot.
But she didn't. That's just something that your mind has created.

" She's not telling anyone to, say, attack a Capitol building or injure Capitol cops. "
Correct! She's not! Thanks!

You implied that Trump did, asshole.

Nope. You people are so sensitive.

I try to keep this stuff simple for you, but I will only dumb it down so much.

She's standing in the MIDDLE of violence in MN, stop being as ass, it's EEXACTLY what she's calling for.

She's standing in the MIDDLE of violence in MN, stop being as ass, it's EEXACTLY what she's calling for.
In your mind, sure.

When she says "stay in the street", and "we cannot go away", your mind perceives it as riots and violence.

When she says "fight for justice", your mind perceives it differently than when a Trumpster says it.

That's not my problem. That's just in your head.

Nope. You people are so sensitive.

I try to keep this stuff simple for you, but I will only dumb it down so much.
Hypocritical moonbats.

In your mind, sure.

When she says "stay in the street", and "we cannot go away", your mind perceives it as riots and violence.

When she says "fight for justice", your mind perceives it differently than when a Trumpster says it.

When President Trump says "fight for your country", you hypocritical shitheads impeached him.

In your mind, sure.

When President Trump says "fight for your country", you hypocritical shitheads impeached him.
He said a lot more than that over the months.

But you're trying to change the subject.

In your mind, sure.

He said a lot more than that over the months.

But you're trying to change the subject.
Trump never told anyone to riot or hurt the cops, yet BLM has destroyed many businesses and injured cops. Hypocrites.

Forum List

Back