Officer Chauvin files for an appeal

Suit yourself. Just don’t expect me to take your criticism seriously. You’ve proven that you are completely incapable of making an objective claim about lies.

You’re going to shit on whatever I say because I said it. You’re going to back up whatever your fellow conservatives say even when they lie.
Never backed anyone up. That was your loss.
To play your school yard game, I agree with you, you use my statement to attack another poster, I don't play into your game, you attack me.
This is what has transpired and you didn't get your way.....so you do what you do best, engage in endless personal attacks.

Sucks to be you.

Do you still beat your better half?

I disagree.

Sorry, when you prove that you lack integrity, don‘t expect me to take your criticism seriously.
Your agenda has been exposed.
Never backed anyone up. That was your loss.
To play your school yard game, I agree with you, you use my statement to attack another poster, I don't play into your game, you attack me.
This is what has transpired and you didn't get your way.....so you do what you do best, engage in endless personal attacks.

Sucks to be you.

Do you still beat your better half?

Your agenda has been exposed.
My agenda was simply calling out a lie because it was in fact a lie.

You jumped in and you don’t give a shit about the truth. You just want to back up your fellow conservatives even when they lie.

It is what it is. You chose to demonstrate your lack of integrity.

My agenda was simply calling out a lie because it was in fact a lie.

You jumped in and you don’t give a shit about the truth. You just want to back up your fellow conservatives even when they lie.

It is what it is. You chose to demonstrate your lack of integrity.
Now you are lying. Your agenda was to pit me against someone else for your own pleasure......you failed....now you whine.

Get a life.

Have a great day.

Chauvin obviously did not act properly. He violated all procedures he was trained on, but he was also treated differently based on current political events.

In the 1980’s the Rodney King prosecution fell apart when the Use of force expert for the DA could not say which of the blows were excessive. They one moment killed the chances of a conviction.

Those are sometimes called Perry Mason moments. That moment won the case for the Defense because the Prosecutor screwed up. He should have focused on the lies in the reports as proof of intent to mislead the department.

This case is not like that. There was no Perry Mason moment. Instead it was My Cousin Vinnie. A sequence of excellent witnesses which the other side was unable to impeach. Then the Defense Experts were cornered with questions that destroyed their own narrative.

That is if they had an expert witness.

To counter the County Coroner the Defense Expert came in and said in his judgement the death should have been ruled Undetermined. The contributing factors were drugs, enlarged heart, history of hypertension, and here is where the witness tried to claim grits cooked faster on his stove. Car exhaust.

It was under Cross Examination that the Defense Coroner sank Chauvin.

It was during the Cross Examination that Chauvin was doomed. The Defense Expert admitted he had no information on car exhaust. How much was there, how much would be a problem, and how much Floyd might have inhaled.

The Defense Coroner further sank Chauvin when he was asked if he was a Doctor and Medical Professional would want to see someone pinned to the ground like that for more than nine minutes. As a Doctor, no. That was the answer every single time. Would you want to see someone continue kneeling even after the patient lost consciousness? As a Doctor. No.

Time and again the Doctor answered no. And all the things he just got done saying were not responsible for Floyd’s death he now said he could not suggest as a course of action as a Doctor.

The Prosecution could have rested after the final questions. Would you want to see COR performed on someone who has had their heart stop, no pulse was found? As a Doctor. Yes. Would Floyd have survived if CPR was performed? Speaking as a Doctor, it is possible he would have survived. Perhaps even probable.

The Defense Coroner sealed the Prosecutions Case. Everything that Chauvin did was wrong, dangerous, and criminal.

Now you say political climate. Five cops were just arrested in Memphis. All five are Black. Several cops in North Carolina are looking for Defense Attorneys in anticipation of being arrested which should happen in the next few days. I don’t know what color they are. I don’t care.

The point is the only Political Climate is rejection of the Cops can do no wrong and have a tough job nonsense. The days when the cop got a pass with the magic words I was a feared for my life are over. And good riddance to those days. Some departments are ahead of the curve in figuring it out. Others are behind the curve and suffering the pain of figuring it out.

The new political climate is nothing more than finally examining the LEO’s with a critical eye and a smidgen of doubt about their stories.

When did they shoot Floyd 6 times?

My point is you are ignoring all the evidence. If there was a body with six bullet holes you would argue it was the drugs that killed him.

For a long time, in spite of the evidence, you have sworn that it is impossible to restrict the breathing and kill someone kneeling on them. You say you look at all of the evidence. But you obviously didn’t.

All you did was decide it was an overdose. No evidence was going to convince you otherwise. You needed to blame the Blacks. You needed it to be racially motivated. Because that fit your narrative and the narrative of your idiotic RW CT websites.

Chauvin would have no case supporting an appeal had they granted the change of venue. The appearance of a fair trial is why a change of venue is granted in high profile cases.

My point is you are ignoring all the evidence. If there was a body with six bullet holes you would argue it was the drugs that killed him.

For a long time, in spite of the evidence, you have sworn that it is impossible to restrict the breathing and kill someone kneeling on them. You say you look at all of the evidence. But you obviously didn’t.

All you did was decide it was an overdose. No evidence was going to convince you otherwise. You needed to blame the Blacks. You needed it to be racially motivated. Because that fit your narrative and the narrative of your idiotic RW CT websites.

I never brought race into it. I never said that drugs had to be the cause, but it's pretty clear they probably were given Floyd was screaming about not being able to breathe before Chauvin took him out of the squad car.

What I did say though is that the case should be re-tried and heard by a non-bias jury where witnesses don't feel intimidated. It's not only the right thing to do, but a guarantee by our US Constitution. If they did that right from the beginning, I would be inclined to believe it was entirely the officers fault if that's the way the jury ruled.

I never brought race into it. I never said that drugs had to be the cause, but it's pretty clear they probably were given Floyd was screaming about not being able to breathe before Chauvin took him out of the squad car.

What I did say though is that the case should be re-tried and heard by a non-bias jury where witnesses don't feel intimidated. It's not only the right thing to do, but a guarantee by our US Constitution. If they did that right from the beginning, I would be inclined to believe it was entirely the officers fault if that's the way the jury ruled.
You keep saying witness intimidation. But you can’t find any evidence.

The one Coroner the Defense had did more damage to their side than the Prosecutions. Again. Look at what he said under oath. As a Doctor he would not recommend anyone kneel on someone as long as Chauvin did. As a Doctor he wouldn’t recommend that you keep kneeling on someone who lost consciousness. As a Doctor he would not recommend continuing to kneel after the police were unable to find a pulse. As a Doctor he would expect that COR would be administered. And as a Doctor he believed it was possible. Even probable that Floyd would have been resuscitated by CPR.

So what witness is in the wings waiting? Any links to medical experts who are anxious to testify once the scary Blacks are gone?

The Use of Force expert did say that the kneeling was authorized. However under cross examination admitted that the policy was in most departments to roll the suspect on his side once the cuffs were on.

Where are these miracle experts that are going to offer breaking testimony once the Scary Blacks are gone? The ME? The one you like to quote?

If Floyd had been found in a home dead with that level he would consider it an overdose. But he couldn’t consider it an overdose because of the circumstances surrounding the death.

You keep saying witness intimidation. But you can’t find any evidence.

The one Coroner the Defense had did more damage to their side than the Prosecutions. Again. Look at what he said under oath. As a Doctor he would not recommend anyone kneel on someone as long as Chauvin did. As a Doctor he wouldn’t recommend that you keep kneeling on someone who lost consciousness. As a Doctor he would not recommend continuing to kneel after the police were unable to find a pulse. As a Doctor he would expect that COR would be administered. And as a Doctor he believed it was possible. Even probable that Floyd would have been resuscitated by CPR.

So what witness is in the wings waiting? Any links to medical experts who are anxious to testify once the scary Blacks are gone?

The Use of Force expert did say that the kneeling was authorized. However under cross examination admitted that the policy was in most departments to roll the suspect on his side once the cuffs were on.

Where are these miracle experts that are going to offer breaking testimony once the Scary Blacks are gone? The ME? The one you like to quote?

If Floyd had been found in a home dead with that level he would consider it an overdose. But he couldn’t consider it an overdose because of the circumstances surrounding the death.

So how does one find intimidation of jurors or witnesses? Do you think they would answer honestly if asked?

What I'm talking about is common sense here. You have a bunch of people outside of that court room who were likely part of the crowd that destroyed that city and burned some of it to the ground, and nobody is expected to be intimidated by such people?

I didn't rule out the cop could have caused his death, but you on the other hand totally ruled out drugs as being the culprit even considering the amount found in the toxicology tests and the fact he was complaining about breathing before Chauvin put any knee to him.

Doctors have discrepancy just like police officers do. My 94 year old Uncle died from colon cancer a few years ago during the heart of covid. His sons were outraged when they ruled it a covid death and cancer being a contributing cause. They can get away with shit like that because it's their call. There's nothing you can do about it even with the obvious.

So how does one find intimidation of jurors or witnesses? Do you think they would answer honestly if asked?

What I'm talking about is common sense here. You have a bunch of people outside of that court room who were likely part of the crowd that destroyed that city and burned some of it to the ground, and nobody is expected to be intimidated by such people?

I didn't rule out the cop could have caused his death, but you on the other hand totally ruled out drugs as being the culprit even considering the amount found in the toxicology tests and the fact he was complaining about breathing before Chauvin put any knee to him.

Doctors have discrepancy just like police officers do. My 94 year old Uncle died from colon cancer a few years ago during the heart of covid. His sons were outraged when they ruled it a covid death and cancer being a contributing cause. They can get away with shit like that because it's their call. There's nothing you can do about it even with the obvious.

We talked about your uncle. I said then and repeat now. If his lungs were full of fluid then it was probably Covid, and not the Cancer that killed him.

It is proven beyond a reasonable doubt. I did this earlier. Let’s pretend you work for the Department of Redundancy Department and do it again.

There are more than 11,000 Coroners in the nation.

None of them took your argument seriously. None of them.

There are a couple truths you refuse to see. There were two possibilities for Chauvin getting off. Disputing the cause of death was the first. If it could be shown that Chauvin was not responsible he could be acquitted. His own Coroner killed that argument.

The second was that the technique was both approved and warranted. His own use of force expert killed that argument.

So now we are down to twelve jurors being scared. All it would take for a hung jury is one. Just one of the twelve not being frightened and believing that Chauvin was innocent. One out of twelve. Not one out of twelve stood up and said no.

Not one of the 11,000 coroners would say that it was an overdose. 400 of them filed an ethics complaint against the Defense Coroner for his asinine argument that car exhaust was a contributing factor without any evidence or studies to support the assertion. None of them filed an ethical complaint on the County ME for his testimony or findings. Not one.

The Doctor who said that Chauvin pressed down with so much force that he smothered Floyd. Not one could be found to counter that. Not one. The defense had no answer to that Doctor.

So we are going to answer this with beyond a reasonable doubt. Fine. Is it possible beyond a reasonable doubt that all these people were frightened? No. There is always one who will stand up. It is not a reasonable doubt.

Who gives a shit if a minority of cucks like you think they're violent animals while the world shows them support? You're feelings aren't a substitute for effectiveness. 😄

Who gives a fuck what you think is fair? Who are you cosplaying this negotiation with? 😄

Is "cosplay" the current page on your word of the day calendar? Or are you just drunk?

Shove your cosplay already. Is that the only big word you know?

It might be the current page on his word of the day calendar.

Chauvin's attorney, William Mohrman, argued Wednesday that because video and reports of Floyd's death were so widely publicized, kicking off nationwide protests, the jury was essentially 'poisoned.'
The defense is also demanding that the court assign a new venue for a new trial.
Chauvin was sentenced to 22- and-a-half-years in prison for the murder of Floyd, and last July, he was given another 21 years on federal charges of civil rights violations.
'You can't hold a trial in a community where the jurors are looking at the possibility of a riot in the event the jury acquits the defendant,' Mohrman said.

April 19 (Reuters) - The judge overseeing the trial of former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin on Monday harshly criticized U.S. Representative Maxine Waters' remarks on the case, saying she might have given the defense grounds for appeal in the event of a conviction.
Hennepin County District Judge Peter Cahill said during the closing moments of Chauvin's trial that it was abhorrent of Waters, a Democrat from California, to tell protesters it would be unacceptable for the former officer to be acquitted of murdering George Floyd.

comment:
Officer Chauvin did not get a fair trial.
The racist Democrat Congresswoman Maxine Waters tampered with the jury by going to Wisconsin and making treats of more Left-Wing violence if she was not satisfied with the verdict.
It was a politically motivated verdict.
If it had not been an election year and if George Floyd had been white people would have never heard of him.

Hes got plenty of time on his hands. They should increase his sentence after it is kicked out. For causing more distress to his victims family.

I dont have the risky (in more ways than one) job of arresting drugged-up repeat trouble-makers who resist arrest when they're caught...YET AGAIN. Being wise enough not to look for trouble doesn't make me a coward. If you tried to hold me, a white stranger, accountable for what you believe was an use of force unreasonable use of force on the part of a police officer and attacked me or my family in retaliation...I WOULD shoot you. Count on it. You've already shown that your posture is far more aggressive and defiant than mine online. So.... You just go on and keep whistling Dixie, PUNK.
This is my point. With all you cucks unorganized and only looking out for yourselves it easy to pick you all apart one by one. Chauvin, the McMichaels, any cuck white who thinks like you and uses their weapon again a black body won't have any back up from the rest of society. 😄

Shove your cosplay already. Is that the only big word you know?

The world never showed support for the riots that caused nearly 30 deaths and two billion dollars in damages. What kind of moron would support that?
The entire world did. They had BLM marches in Australia, England, and the fucking Netherlands. Some of the whitest people on earth were marching with BLM in their own countries. 😄

Meanwhile you're screaming at the internet for a fair trial. Chauvin already got a trial cuck. You feel free to cry if you didn't think it was fair. 😄

This is my point. With all you cucks unorganized and only looking out for yourselves it easy to pick you all apart one by one. Chauvin, the McMichaels, any cuck white who thinks like you and uses their weapon again a black body won't have any back up from the rest of society. 😄
Any person that I ever unfortunately have to shoot will likely already have a rap sheet a mile long. I'm really not worried about it, but nice try.
Another unfortunate thing is how the lack of blacks being organized led to their slavery and oppression. I mean, look at the 5 black cops who just killed a kid. They had absolutey NO finesse or oragnization about it all! Just like animals, oblivious to the camera that got them arrested. Duhhhh!

I really have no bad intent toward black folks at all. Just because some of them are angry racist douchebag punks, ins't any reason to condemn them all. 😁

Last edited:

Forum List

Back