Officer Chauvin files for an appeal

I'll take that as your admission of guilt.
So you can’t answer if it’s hypocritical to do something you criticize others of doing.

We both know exactly why you’re avoiding this question. I would argue that this further demonstrates your lack of integrity.

So you can’t answer if it’s hypocritical to do something you criticize others of doing.

We both know exactly why you’re avoiding this question. I would argue that this further demonstrates your lack of integrity.
If, say, someone was accusing another of having no integrity and/or moral character, then exhibits the same tendencies towards others, I'd have to say quite possibly.

If, say, someone was accusing another of having no integrity and/or moral character, then exhibits the same tendencies towards others, I'd have to say quite possibly.
You can answer the question now.

Is it hypocritical to do something you criticize others of doing?

God almighty. For some reason you idiots won’t learn.

The possible defenses for Chauvin were examined. And he didn’t qualify for any of them.

1) Chauvin was following policy or procedure. He wasn’t. His trainer and chief of police said he wasn’t. Chauvin couldn’t find a single expert to say he was doing it right.

2) Cause of death dispute. This would require a Medical Examiner to certify and attest that the cause of death was Drugs not related to Chauvin. Not one ME could be found that would attest and swear under oath. The Defense Expert said he would list it as undetermined. And offered a lame assed observation that car exhaust could be a contributing factor.

I know. It irks you guys to no end. But he did it. He had a well financed defense team. And the Jury found him guilty.
Chauvin obviously did not act properly. He violated all procedures he was trained on, but he was also treated differently based on current political events.

So it’s hypocritical to criticize someone for doing the same thing you do.

You criticized me for using ad hominem. You use ad hominem. Therefore, according to this reasoning, you would consider yourself a hypocrite. Yes? Don’t deflect.

So it’s hypocritical to criticize someone for doing the same thing you do.

You criticized me for using ad hominem. You use ad hominem. Therefore, according to this reasoning, you would consider yourself a hypocrite. Yes? Don’t deflect.
It would have to apply to you, in all fairness.

It would have to apply to you, in all fairness.
That would be a deflection.

YOU criticized me for using ad hominem. YOU admitted to using ad hominem. According to YOU, this would be an example of hypocrisy.

Is this accurate? Don’t deflect this time.

That would be a deflection.

YOU criticized me for using ad hominem. YOU admitted to using ad hominem. According to YOU, this would be an example of hypocrisy.

Is this accurate? Don’t deflect this time.
Like I said, it applies to you also, like I pointed out. So then by your own statements, you are engaging in hypocrisy.

If you are accusing me of hypocrisy then the same goes for you 'also'.
I’m just using your reasoning to show that YOU must think that you’re a hypocrite.

You don’t want to address this though. You want to deflect.

Funny how you tend to shy away from addressing the truth when you don’t like it. I’m seeing a pattern here. Ray lies and you refuse to address it. You basically admit to being a hypocrite and you don’t want to address that either.

Chauvin was not innocent as some dummies claim. However he was treated far differently because of current events then.

I’d ask you to demonstrate how I lied, but you have already proven that you are completely full of shit regarding calling out lies.
Not my place in your argument........ie.....not playing your game.
You know dam well where you were going to go if I entered into your little game.
That is where you lie.

Not my place in your argument........ie.....not playing your game.
You know dam well where you were going to go if I entered into your game.
That is where you lie.
Suit yourself. Just don’t expect me to take your criticism seriously. You’ve proven that you are completely incapable of making an objective claim about lies.

You’re going to shit on whatever I say because I said it. You’re going to back up whatever your fellow conservatives say even when they lie.

Forum List

Back