Zone1 Imagine a world with no whites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Racist like you will be around for years.
IOW? You just lost the argument.

I had you pegged in your OP. You did come to dishonestly try to trigger folks. WRONG FORUM!
Name calling is NOT allowed in this forum.

aoZpKZX_460s.jpg

Yup, no color but brown. And these idiots think that is diversity.
My American born Japanese husband's half-white son married a Philippina. Hubby's geat grandkids are completely generically brown haired and vaguely Asian looking. It's sad. There's nothing remarkable about them visually and they're amorphous, culturally. He was not proud of them.

Last edited:
IOW? You just lost the argument.

I had you pegged in your OP. You did come to dishonestly try to trigger folks. WRONG FORUM!
Name calling is NOT allowed in this forum.

aoZpKZX_460s.jpg
I reported the personal attack. I wish every thinking person here would do the same. Maybe then the mods would get a clue.

I do not see a smooth and violence free transition to a society of color....but it may happen gradually. But the transition will happen.

We live in a modern world where one can traverse the entire globe in the span of a single day.
That is vastly different than the world of only 100 years ago.

Outside of very small enclaves, that precludes racial purity over time.
I see no way that ANY race can remain pure given time.

Over the next 500 years onward, it will become increasingly rare to see those racial traits that defined the world up to now.
How could it be any other way, short of a genocidal, Hitler type global situation?

Last edited:
We live in a modern world where one can traverse the entire globe in the span of a single day.

I see no way that ANY race can remain pure give time.

Over the next 500 years onward, it will become increasingly rare to see those racial traits that defined the world up to now.
How could it be any other way, short of a genocidal, Hitler type global situation?
You said it well.

I do not see a smooth and violence free transition to a society of color....but it may happen gradually. But the transition will happen.
My God this troll will try anything... His name must be Mikey

Perhaps with all the different ethnic and cultural groups we should have pushed assimilation into the ways of living in a general sense. Instead Diversity was pushed and it has many sharp objects of disdain taught to our young.

I see no way that ANY race can remain pure given time.

That is presuming nothing bad happens. Human history of wars and tribal violence are pretty impressive. Something seems to happen. The last few years are an example of something that just seemed to happen. As you know these events happen regularly and we are expecting all peoples of the world to go along with it.

A Pakistani Muslim imagines a world without whites

Of course he does. White people are the chief impediment to the supremacist doctrine he follows from achieving their central directive to spread their screed until nothing else remains.

Last edited:
It is a review of a book. Do you want to ban the book?

No. But I doubt that more than 1 maybe 2 members who have posted READ YOUR LINK. It's a fictional book about a character who's skin turns brown overnight. And not too long after -- MANY white folks wake up to the same.

There's nothing to say that we cant do fictional book reviews in Race forum, but REALIZE that the parallels to the ACTUAL REAL WORLD are not "plotting or celebrating" the demise of whites.

Dont think I'm gonna read the book. Kinda buried in reading material. So I'll pass. I just wonder what the end point of this IS -- which probably maybe even YOU dont know unless it's in the review.

All I'll say is that by eliminating JUST one color from the race color spectrum is kinda a fool's plot for a book. Especially -- if it happens BY SHEER MAGIC. If the point is -- that we ALL END UP a couple centuries from now with skin looking like pigment from recycled multi-colored waste paint -- It's NOT GONNA MATTER if that was from personal MATING PREFERENCES.

And the politicians and scholars that NEED "group identities" and division will STILL FIND something else to exploit to force control and societal change.

KEEP IT CLEAN.

Last edited:
I'm browner than Hispanic in the months of April thru most of October. So none of this matters to me at all.. I could pass for Jill Biden Texas Breakfast Burrito right now.
Some folks even now, from India are considered white. India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka are pretty much the same ball of wax here.

1660427129464.png

Just because this guy wants to identify as, what Booker T. Washington called a "race hustler," does not mean, even now, folks from India, and Pakistan, if their skin is light enough, can't 'pass,' if they have a mind to. Why? Because we really do live in a post-racial age, and most folks just don't care.

OTH? When they want to use their status as a non-western ethnic nationality for career or financial gain, they will do so.

I have read, most times, Nikki Haley identifies as white. But, in certain instances, in front of certain crowds, she will use her heritage, because. . well, that is what politicians do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back