Zone1 Imagine a world with no whites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like you’re happy with the thought that whites will be bred out of existence. Yet another racist liberal.
Hatred of white people has become so politically correct that people don't bat an eye when people talk about eliminating them.

There would certainly be a differet reception were the thread about imagining a world without blacks, that's for sure.

You think? Cheddar man has been DNA'd and put together.
I’m thinking that lack of cross-breeding among Jews (until very recently) explains why we are so light skinned, generally speaking.

Hatred of white people has become so politically correct that people don't bat an eye when people talk about eliminating them.

There would certainly be a differet reception were the thread about imagining a world without blacks, that's for sure.
Yup. I bet if one of us started a thread “Imagine the country without blacks,” it would be moved to Badlands or shut down altogether.

This is clearly a race-baiting thread.

Another racist liberal.
Your quite the one for the name calling Lisa. If you ever manage a good argument which will mean you do not need to be abusive I might, might listen. Do not see that happening soon. Surprise you did not call me a 'race traitor'. That is what those from Stormfront usually do.

Your quite the one for the name calling Lisa. If you ever manage a good argument which will mean you do not need to be abusive I might, might listen. Do not see that happening soon. Surprise you did not call me a 'rac e traitor'. That is what those from Stormfront usually do.
Where is Stormfront? I’ve heard liberals reference it, but I don’t have a clue.

Do you not see that the leftists are the ones hurling the insults, and yelling racist? And I’ve presented many well-articulated arguments, with charts and sources. Perhaps you’ve missed them.

and what would that be because I put the word 'white' in inverted comas. Only among the racists is it believed their are such things as 'races,' Everyone else knows now that is not true.
Then why do you keep bitching about all the wrong things whites have done and how much better the world would be if there were no whites? You said only racists believe there are races, and yet you are spewing insulting things about whites.

Then why do you keep bitching about all the wrong things whites have done and how much better the world would be if there were no whites? You said only racists believe there are races, and yet you are spewing insulting things about whites.
Libs like alexa - and there are plenty where she-he-it comes from - only want to give lectures on race to white people who stubbornly refuse to confess their sins

Libs like alexa - and there are plenty where she-he-it comes from - only want to give lectures on race to white people who refuse to confess their sins
And they always have to go back to a time in history when none of us were even born!

it also shows that anti-white racism is embraced and advanced by libs, all the while they cry about the wrongs of racism. Such hypocrites.

You are alive and it is still happening.
What’s happening? We have a president who announces that whites will not be considered for the VP role or the SCOTUS open seat…..we have blacks promoted over better-qualified whites all the time*….and worst of all, we have whites (and Asians) with excellent grades and scores rejected from prestigious educational programs to make room for lower-scoring blacks.

*It happened to me but I let it go, but two people I know lost out to OBVIOUSLY less qualified blacks and DID sue. Both won their cases, and received the differential in back pay and the position. Happens all the time.

They are still trying to eliminate our culture.
Are you kidding me? You’re complaining about whites being racist when you just sent me a nasty antisemitic “joke” about Jews via a DM? Couldn’t resist giving a smack across the face to a Jew, could you?

And now you are going back on ignore.

All blacks living today please show us how it felt to be a slave here in this country. We will have medical people available to help you because you must be old as fuck.

Ive never owned a slave and none of you freeloading give me money Moonbats have ever been one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back