Zone1 Imagine a world with no whites

Status
Not open for further replies.
American Negroes are better off than African Negroes.
By what standards? White standards? I know a lot of white people claim this because of what Africans didn't have. We Indians didn't have a lot of what white people had, but we didn't need it. We were quite content as the land gave us everything we needed to live a happy life. I would imagine Africans may feel the same way, but white people feel the need to take what they want an eliminate anyone who disagrees with them.

By what standards?
Having enough to eat, for one.
1660476872450.png

And SOMEBODY is paying for all that surgery!
1660477740939.png

Last edited:
Not genocide. Thats a white thing. Race mixing. Big difference. The number of biracial babies goes up, the number of pure whites goes down.
And the number of people who buy this lie on USMB is amazing. Others here are a bit more honest about their support for white genocide than you are.

By what standards? White standards? I know a lot of white people claim this because of what Africans didn't have. We Indians didn't have a lot of what white people had, but we didn't need it. We were quite content as the land gave us everything we needed to live a happy life. I would imagine Africans may feel the same way, but white people feel the need to take what they want an eliminate anyone who disagrees with them.
American Negroes tend to have higher incomes than African Negroes. They have lower infant mortality rates and higher life expectancies.

Seems like you’re happy with the thought that whites will be bred out of existence. Yet another racist liberal.
Couple of things about that. I'm not happy about it, but I'm convinced one day it will happen. It's mathematics.
Side note, insulting another poster is against Zone 1 rules.
Side side note, I thought you were ignoring me?

Climate change is certainly a problem that conservative whites unfortunately ignore. Nevertheless, Negroes have never created indigenous civilizations that begin to compare with civilizations created by whites, Orientals, or even American Indians.
Without Muslim Mathematics, Europeans were going nowhere.

American Negroes tend to have higher incomes than African Negroes. They have lower infant mortality rates and higher life expectancies.
And a big reason for that is the opportunities they are given via affirmative action (as well as the greater opportunities given to everyone), AND all the welfare given to the girls having babies out-of-wedlock.

Ever notice how these leftists just spew their racism against whites, yet scream “raaaaacist!!!!” if a conservative wants to abolish race-based college admissions decisions?

It‘s upside-down world in Leftist Land.
Upside-down, inside-out and backward ignorant.

Couple of things about that. I'm not happy about it, but I'm convinced one day it will happen. It's mathematics.
Side note, insulting another poster is against Zone 1 rules.
Side side note, I thought you were ignoring me?
Have you corrected the #1 racist on this board - the black guy spewing venom against whites? - or do you just reserve your ”correcting” to whites?

As far as ignoring, I got curious to see if you’ve changed. I have my answer.

Have you corrected the #1 racist on this board - the black guy spewing venom against whites? - or do you just reserve your ”correcting” to whites?

As far as ignoring, I got curious to see if you’ve changed. I have my answer.
There are quite a few black posters on this site. Who is the poster you are referring to?

The people who lived in Europe twelve thousand years ago would look white to us now.
You think? Cheddar man has been DNA'd and put together. He is 9,000 years old
1660477849142.png

Similar remains have been found around Europe.

Without Muslim Mathematics, Europeans were going nowhere.
Nope, it was the Greeks - and long before Muhammed salivated over his first little girl. Long before Jesus, in fact. You should have been at that ancient amphitheater with the amazing acoustics - you could hear a whisper clear across. It was all done with mathematics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back