Zone1 Imagine a world with no whites

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not see a smooth and violence free transition to a society of color....but it may happen gradually. But the transition will happen.
But one does not have to "imagine" a world devoid of Caucasians.

There are many areas in our large cities that are already devoid of Caucasians, and their residents pray every night that they can leave those areas as soon as possible.

And if you visit Africa or Asia, there are many areas devoid of Caucasians. Most tourists find those areas exotic to visit, but they drop to their knees every night in gratitude that they do not have to spend the rest of their lives there.

In the coming decades, the United States will gradually become Baltimore or Philadelphia writ large.

Last edited:
But one does not have to "imagine" a world devoid of Caucasians.

There are many areas in our large cities that are already devoid of Caucasians, and their residents pray every night that they can leave those areas as soon as possible.

And if you visit Africa or Asia, there are many areas devoid of Caucasians. Most tourists find those areas exotic to visit, but they drop to their knees every night in gratitude that they do not have to spend the rest of their lives there.

In the coming decades, the United States will gradually become Baltimore or Philadelphia writ large.
I think about some of the religious closet racist I know whose future great grandchildren may marry spouces of color. A few years ago....I thought blatant racism was dying away. Then came Trump and Charlottesville.

My American born Japanese husband's half-white son married a Philippina. Hubby's geat grandkids are completely generically brown haired and vaguely Asian looking. It's sad. There's nothing remarkable about them visually and they're amorphous, culturally. He was not proud of them.
Sadly, that's becoming more common in the U.S.

Watch an NFL game, you're sure to see some beige people. Bland. No defining or attractive features. Nasty.

"religious closet racists"... so you aren't only biased against whites...
They are easy to spot. They walk up and hug an African American sister in Church and during the week they toss racial slurs like candy at a parade.

There are no black people now. We're brown.

They are easy to spot. They walk up and hug an African American sister in Church and during the week they toss racial slurs like candy at a parade.
That's a lie. And really you guys have to drop these false equivalences. If white had endured from blacks what we have from whites, you would not consider the anger that was created due to the treatment racism. You would not trust black people not to be racists because you wouldn't know who is racist and who is not. So this constant crying about black racists is just dishonest and shows the refusal of this segment of the white population to accept responsbility for what has been done.

No, it will likely, never happen.

You have absolutely not a shred of proof that it would. Just your speculation.

And I have no concern over the fact that it would or not, I frankly don't care. My concern here, is in-group/out-group relations. Some folks take a certain amount of pride in their cultural heritage. . . you are purposely coming into Zone One to insult them. To make them feel like they necessarily assume they are better than others, just because they feel a certain way, because their ancestors have a certain culture heritage.

It is frankly, quite insulting.

How dare this author imply that somehow folks that have Irish, or Italian, or Eastern European ancestors, "benefit from a particular standing [and] would do anything to preserve it. The conscious seduction of power, of understanding the privileges from which one benefits and the life it affords, is, in part, about the necessity of control. I’d probably be upset and a little sad if I lost all of that, too."

Complete hogwash.

Before the turn of the 19th century, folks in America that were not of Anglo-Saxon ancestry, were not even considered white. Just more divide & rule Frankfort school garbage. Trying to change American culture for an authoritarian government control paradigm.

It was a ruling class club, and they didn't let folks in, that were not from certain areas of Europe, into that club.

If this author's delusions were to come to fruition? The ruling class would just change the definition of white again. In less than a century? HE would be white.

:rolleyes:

I mean, geese, look at that photo, I honestly, don't know what he is whining about. I GUARANTEE you, if in 1890, a Sicilian was not considered white?

By 2110, this guy WILL be white.

View attachment 681986

dumb, dumb thread. Totally does not understand the ruling global oligarchy.
This stuff you call pride in your heritage isn't that. Whites make up many ethnic groups and each group celebrates or takes pride in their heritsge. These groups all became "white" in America because of the preferences that came with being white. Whites are less than 5 percent of the world population, you are a world minority. So this guy won't be turning white by 2110.

That's a lie. And really you guys have to drop these false equivalences. If white had endured from blacks what we have from whites, you would not consider the anger that was created due to the treatment racism. You would not trust black people not to be racists because you wouldn't know who is racist and who is not. So this constant crying about black racists is just dishonest and shows the refusal of this segment of the white population to accept responsbility for what has been done.
And by “accept responsibility” for what whites generations ago did, you mean whites should hand over money to blacks who weren’t alive at the time?

This stuff you call pride in your heritage isn't that. Whites make up many ethnic groups and each group celebrates or takes pride in their heritsge. These groups all became "white" in America because of the preferences that came with being white. Whites are less than 5 percent of the world population, you are a world minority. So this guy won't be turning white by 2110.
But we ARE the majority in this country, and 14% of the population cannot dictate to the majority of the population what to do - such as give them reparations. If blacks want money, they will just have to earn it like everyone else.

I do not see a smooth and violence free transition to a society of color....but it may happen gradually. But the transition will happen.

Like imagining a world without woolly mammoths, or dinosaurs, or dodos.

It's not hard. Humans are going to change in the future, no matter what you do. It doesn't really matter. The world, one day, is going to die anyway.

But we ARE the majority in this country, and 14% of the population cannot dictate to the majority of the population what to do - such as give them reparations. If blacks want money, they will just have to earn it like everyone else.

I am quite sure no one living in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government made the Fort Laramie treaty with the Sioux Nation or were participants in Custers violation of that treaty. Nor were they alive when President Grant decided it was OK to let settlers and people prospecting for gold tresspass into land promised to the Sioux thereby violating the treaty. No one in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government decided to take the land from the Sioux by military force. No one in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government decided to cut off supplies they promised the Sioux as condition for their surrender after whipping the U.S. Army at The Battle of Little Bighorn. But in 1980, the government of the United States decided reparations were due to the Sioux Nation for what was done to them in the 1800’s. They awarded the Sioux nation 105 million dollars.

Lisa you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx you get protected. You are not part of the government and the case for reparations is against the government of this country. As citizens, we have the same equal right to petition the government for redress as you do. It does not matter if we are 14 percent or not.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

And get this xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx real quick. I am a grown man, you will talk to me like I am a grown man. I am better educated and more accomplished than you and quite frankly debating you is below my pay grade.

Last edited by a moderator:
And by “accept responsibility” for what whites generations ago did, you mean whites should hand over money to blacks who weren’t alive at the time?
Wrong.

As usual.

Your existence shows that the same attitude exists today that existed generations ago, and we see the same things happening.

OUCH!!!

A solid left hook wins the day.

It's amazing how much power can be packed inside a single truth-filled paragraph.

Last edited:
Whites of European origins and Orientals (AKA, East Asians) deserve to be called "the two civilized races." Unlike white nationalists I include Jews as whites. By "Oriental" I mean China, and countries that learned civilization from China. These are Korea, Japan, and Vietnam. I could probably add Mongolia and Tibet to the list, but I do not know any Mongolians and Tibetans, and I do not know much about them, so I do not know how similar to Chinese they are.

I am a white Gentile of European origins. I have never known an Oriental I did not like. The few Jews I disliked were not observant, so I did not consider them to be authentically Jewish. If I met them again, we would probably meet as friends. I admire Jews, respect Judaism, and love Israel. Because of my high regard for Jews and Orientals I have been banned from four white nationalist websites.

The two civilized races create and maintain the most successful societies and civilizations in the world, even when we are poor. This is because we are characterized by intelligence, obedience to the law, and monogamy. When a nation has those three characteristics it thrives, even without natural resources, like Japan and Singapore do.

When those characteristics are rare in a nation we find in the country the nation inhabitants poverty, crime, and incompetent and frequently tyrannical governments.

In the United States Orientals deserve to be called "the model minority." This is because they tend to be even more intelligent, obedient to the law, and monogamous than whites of European descent. Ashkenazi Jews are super whites, because they have an average IQ of 112 - 115. I have not found data on how their rates of crime and illegitimacy compare with those of white Gentiles, but I suspect that they are lower.

A person's race or racial mixture can usually be determined by appearance, and always by DNA analysis.

Racial differences are the result of evolving for thousands of years in response to different evolutionary pressures. Cold climates select genetically for intelligence and monogamy. Civilization selects genetically for intelligence, obedience to the law, and to a somewhat lesser extent for monogamy.

'White' is a very new clan of human beings. Only been around about 5,000 years. Brought the world and humans to the brink of extinction.
If we are so terrible, why do African Negroes risk their lives crossing the Sahara Desert and the Mediterranean Sea to move to Europe. Why do Hispanics risk somewhat less dangerous conditions to move illegally to the United States? Why do American Negroes have a higher standard of living than Negroes in any black run country in the world?

Up until very recently white people in the US who were prepared to work hard could pretty much guarantee that they would be able to give their children a better chance than they had. Now that this has ended, the 'American Dream' is no more, we see a massive increase in white middle and working class addiction and suicide not least because they, going by what they have been told, wrongly believe it is their own fault. Black American's don't have this problem because they have always known that no matter how hard they try the dice are against them....not that many do not make it. When behaviour which one would hope people would have grown out of has caused and is causing disadvantage to groups of people, enlightened intelligent people try to correct that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back