I'm sick of these lies about

Godboy
Sam Walton, the founder of Walmart, grew up as a broke farmer. He was a self made man because, he had a great idea and saw it through. End of story.

If Sam Walton was a black man born in 1920. Do you think he would have went to create Walmart?
A century ago? Not likely. In 2020 its absolutely possible though, which is all that matters.

Godboy
Contacts that go 100% to white businesses needs to be stopped.

When it comes to building the schools, the parks, who get's the contract ?

Not black people and if there no black vendors then programs need to be set up to make sure there are in the future otherwise you don't get the contract (The China Law)

Black people built the USA but if black kids are growing up seeing white people building this, building that and they see no one in their family building that's gonna condition the brain into thinking "That's what white people do, that's not for us"

New York that's a city with 20% blk population but all you see is whites doing the side walk work and street work and they keep that for themselves.

And if it's MAJORITY a black city ALL OF THE CONTRACTS SHOULD GO TO A BLACK CONTRACTOR !!!!!!!!!

When small business have stable contracts with larger companies this enables the smaller business to make long term plans. They can get access to lines of credit.
Should ALL contracts go to white people in white majority cities?
No. Because in majority black cities white contractors still get the majority of contracts.

Whites like you need to stop pretending that 200 years of businesses exclusion of blacks didn't happen.
Whatever happened before my time has nothing to do with me.

Sam Walton, the founder of Walmart, grew up as a broke farmer. He was a self made man because, he had a great idea and saw it through. End of story.

The constitution was signed before your time and it has everything to do with you. So this weak excuse you made is without merit.
Nothing in the past had anything to do with Elon Musk's success today.
Yes it did.

Godboy

Not black people and if there no black vendors then programs need to be set up to make sure there are in the future otherwise you don't get the contract (The China Law)

Black people built the USA but if black kids are growing up seeing white people building this, building that and they see no one in their family building that's gonna condition the brain into thinking "That's what white people do, that's not for us"

New York that's a city with 20% blk population but all you see is whites doing the side walk work and street work and they keep that for themselves.

And if it's MAJORITY a black city ALL OF THE CONTRACTS SHOULD GO TO A BLACK CONTRACTOR !!!!!!!!!

When small business have stable contracts with larger companies this enables the smaller business to make long term plans. They can get access to lines of credit.
No. Because in majority black cities white contractors still get the majority of contracts.

Whites like you need to stop pretending that 200 years of businesses exclusion of blacks didn't happen.

The constitution was signed before your time and it has everything to do with you. So this weak excuse you made is without merit.
Yes it did.
Explain how the past made Elon Musk the man he is today.

Godboy

If Sam Walton was a black man born in 1920. Do you think he would have went to create Walmart?
Not likely back in those days. In 2020 its absolutely possible though, which is all that matters.
I think we blacks know what's possible today. There is no one black starting now who can start a business and it instantly becomes as big as Wal Mart. They will need several billion dollars of start up capital for that to happen. So please stop trying to deny the impact past racism has had on blacks today.

Godboy

Not likely back in those days. In 2020 its absolutely possible though, which is all that matters.
I think we blacks know what's possible today. There is no one black starting now who can start a business and it instantly becomes as big as Wal Mart. They will need several billion dollars of start up capital for that to happen. So please stop trying to deny the impact past racism has had on blacks today.
Walmart didnt instantly start with hundreds of stores nationwide. It started with one location, then they expanded. It would not take billions of dollars to start; it just takes someone with a good idea and the gumption to get it done. Elon Musk is a good example of someone like that.

Godboy

Yes it did.
First off Musk was from South Africa, born during apartheid when blacks were unable to own businesses. His father owned a South African emerald mine so Elon grew up in wealth and privilege gained by racism. He interned in Silicon Valley when few or no blacks got the opportunity and his first venture was funded by white investors who would not and did not fund similar start up attempts by blacks. Racism did not just magically disappear when the civil rights act was passed, nor has damage caused by past racism.

Godboy

Walmart didnt instantly start with hundreds of stores nationwide. It started with one location, then they expanded. It would not take billions of dollars to start; it just takes someone with a good idea and the gumption to get it done. Elon Musk is a good example of someone like that.
I know how Wal Mart started and had blacks been able to to the same thing at the time Wal Mart started, there would be a black Wal Mart. This is white white wastes of time like you don't get. Cease with your paleface business instructions because I have helped build businesses from the ground up.

Godboy

Yes it did.
First off Musk was from South Africa, born during apartheid when blacks were unable to own businesses. His father owned a South African emerald mine so Elon grew up in wealth and privilege gained by racism. He interned in Silicon Valley when few or no blacks got the opportunity and his first venture was funded by white investors who would not and did not fund similar start up attempts by blacks. Racism did not just magically disappear when the civil rights act was passed, nor has damage caused by past racism.
Being raised in South Africa held him back. He had to start college in shitty Africa. He wasted a couple years before being allowed to attend American schools. After college he wrote some software that sold for $300,000,000 4 years later. He is a self made man.

Godboy
Can you provide ONE multi billion dollar idea that a black person came up with or not?

I just did.
A water purifier? That isnt a multi billion dollar industry. That isnt the next Walmart or Amazon. What the fuck are you talking about?
Actually it it. But your ignorant racist ass want to ignore the years of white racist exclusionary policies that have prevented black owned Wal Marts and Amazons.
I see no evidence of that.
And like I said, your ignorant racist ass want to ignore the years of white racist exclusionary policies that have prevented black owned Wal Marts and Amazons.
I still see no evidence of that.
And like I will repeat, your ignorant racist ass want to ignore the years of white racist exclusionary policies that have prevented black owned Wal Marts and Amazons.
Im not seeing any evidence of that. You merely saying it, doesnt count as evidence.
History shows it. You claiming not to see it doesn't change that fact. Do the research.
Its irrelevent. Nothing in the past is stopping a black man today from becoming a multi billionaire.

Your highschool drop out rates are fucking attrocious! Why are you so surprised that your community is less successful?

Change your culture and act like the rest of us and you will reap the rewards.

The problem is the existence of those like you in the white culture. Our high school drop out rates are 2.5 percent less than whites. But our education doesn't matter when studies show that a white with a high school education gets hired before blacks who have gone to college. Rush Limbaugh flunked out of college. Sean Hannity dropped out of college. There is no one black like them who got the chances they got.

So it is relevant because the wealth gap by race is a product of past racism. Now it's easy to be white and talk about what you think blacks can do, what would not be easy for you is to turn black and try to keep going after your idea gets turned down 15-20 times. So until you turn black and experience what we face, SHUT THE HELL UP!

Godboy
Can you provide ONE multi billion dollar idea that a black person came up with or not?

I just did.
A water purifier? That isnt a multi billion dollar industry. That isnt the next Walmart or Amazon. What the fuck are you talking about?
Actually it it. But your ignorant racist ass want to ignore the years of white racist exclusionary policies that have prevented black owned Wal Marts and Amazons.
And like I said, your ignorant racist ass want to ignore the years of white racist exclusionary policies that have prevented black owned Wal Marts and Amazons.
And like I will repeat, your ignorant racist ass want to ignore the years of white racist exclusionary policies that have prevented black owned Wal Marts and Amazons.
Im not seeing any evidence of that. You merely saying it, doesnt count as evidence.
History shows it. You claiming not to see it doesn't change that fact. Do the research.
Its irrelevent. Nothing in the past is stopping a black man today from becoming a multi billionaire.

Your highschool drop out rates are fucking attrocious! Why are you so surprised that your community is less successful?

The problem is the existence of those like you in the white culture. Our high school drop out rates are 2.5 percent less than whites. But our education doesn't matter when studies show that a white with a high school education gets hired before blacks who have gone to college. Rush Limbaugh flunked out of college. Sean Hannity dropped out of college. There is no one black like them who got the chances they got.

So it is relevant because the wealth gap by race is a product of past racism. Now it's easy to be white and talk about what you think blacks can do, what would not be easy for you is to turn black and try to keep going after your idea gets turned down 15-20 times. So until you turn black and experience what we face, SHUT THE HELL UP!
Racism and the past had nothing to do with Elon Musk's success. Anyone can make it in 2020. It just takes a good idea and the ability to see it to fruition.

Godboy

Yes it did.
Being raised in South Africa held him back. He had to start college in shitty Africa. He wasted a couple years before being allowed to attend American schools. After college he wrote some software that sold for $300,000,000 4 years later. He is a self made man.
Wrong. Whites controlled South Africa for the first 20 years of his life government wise and all the time he was there business wise to include his daddy's emerald mines. His start up was financed by angel investors. He did nothing by himself and those investors were not investing in ideas from blacks.

But I am not going to argue with you about what another white person did. Musk did not have to face racism.

Godboy

I just did.

Racism and the past had nothing to do with Elon Musk's success. Anyone can make it in 2020. It just takes a good idea and the ability to see it to fruition.
Yes it did and racism in the past is why white households have 15 times more wealth today than black ones.

Godboy

Yes it did.
Wrong. Whites controlled South Africa for the first 20 years of his life government wise and all the time he was there business wise to include his daddy's emerald mines. His start up was financed by angel investors. He did nothing by himself and those investors were not investing in ideas from blacks.

But I am not going to argue with you about what another white person did. Musk did not have to face racism.
Investors in what? He wrote software.

Godboy

Elon Musk was a white man born and raised in apartheid South Africa. That kills your argument dead right there.

Sure he might have worked hard, sure he might have had good ideas, sure he might have written code.

But his hard work, his ideas and his code was met with an opportunity structure that a black south African with the same ideas, hard work and code would have been denied.

If you're going to deny this, then I cant take you seriously and we can just leave it.

Last edited:
Godboy

Elon Musk was a white man born and raised in apartheid South Africa. That kills your argument dead right there.

Sure he might have worked hard, sure he might have had good ideas, sure he might have written code.

But his hard work, his ideas and his code was met with an opportunity structure that a black south African with the same ideas, hard work and code would have been denied.

If you're going to deny this, then I cant take you seriously and we can just leave it.
How did Elons upbringing hmake him rich? He earned his own money by writing software. He is self made.

Godboy
Walmart didnt instantly start with hundreds of stores nationwide. It started with one location, then they expanded. It would not take billions of dollars to start; it just takes someone with a good idea and the gumption to get it done

When they build a Walmart they redo the whole inter-section.

That would not be done for a black businesses.

They put up new traffic lights, new sewage lines, they use millions of blk tax money for white companies.

Companies in the USA receive public assistance in the form of tax breaks and EVEN tax credits as well free infrastructure upgrades to make it easier for them to do business.

Without public roads, rail lines, and subsidized air transport, there is very little that even the most ingenious entrepreneur could accomplish on their own.

A black Walmart would be stopped very early.

Godboy
How did Elons upbringing hmake him rich?

I've not said that Elon Musk's upbringing made him rich. I've said that a white man born and raised in apartheid South Africa had an advantage over black south Africans.

Elon Musk is a white man.

So that means doors opened for him that would not have been opened for a black man.

Future Employers, Business Leaders and average everyday folks on the street would look at him, presume his whiteness, and treated him accordingly.

That means the presumptions of competence, and law-abidingness, and credit-worthiness, and general intelligence, would have been given and none of those presumptions blk people can assume others will presume about us.

That does not that he coasted on just being white. No. But he was met with an opportunity structure in which a similar black man would have been denied.

Godboy
He earned his own money by writing software. He is self made.

if Elon Musk has a successful business that relies on technologies and knowledge generated by others before him. How is he self made ? He's “free riding” on the labor of others. Likewise, without the labor of his employees (without whom his “good idea” would mean nothing), he would be devoid of wealth or status too.

To be honest all I see of Elon Musk is another one of his self-driving cars crash or another one of his rockets explode.

sealybobo
I'm watching Eddie Murphy raw. He told a story about how some white guy started a fight with him in a bar then his security guard and him got beat up then some blacks got involved and next thing you know it’s a race war. 40 whites fighting 40 blacks.

Eddie Murphy is a retired stand up comedian. Raw was over 30 years ago. If your gonna reference something at least make it this century.
So this century black guys wouldn't sue a famous rich black celebrity for money? Are you saying blacks have evolved since this happened to Eddie Murphy?

Point he proved, don't trust anyone just because of the color of their skin. Eddie wasn't surprised that whites sued him. Like you would be, he was surprised when the brothers sued him.

Let that sink in. Don't blow off the message because it's old. You don't blow off the stories in the bible because they are old do you?

Godboy
Walmart didnt instantly start with hundreds of stores nationwide. It started with one location, then they expanded. It would not take billions of dollars to start; it just takes someone with a good idea and the gumption to get it done

They put up new traffic lights, new sewage lines, they use millions of blk tax money for white companies.

Companies in the USA receive public assistance in the form of tax breaks and EVEN tax credits as well free infrastructure upgrades to make it easier for them to do business.

Without public roads, rail lines, and subsidized air transport, there is very little that even the most ingenious entrepreneur could accomplish on their own.

Godboy

I've not said that Elon Musk's upbringing made him rich. I've said that a white man born and raised in apartheid South Africa had an advantage over black south Africans.

So that means doors opened for him that would not have been opened for a black man.

Future Employers, Business Leaders and average everyday folks on the street would look at him, presume his whiteness, and treated him accordingly.

That means the presumptions of competence, and law-abidingness, and credit-worthiness, and general intelligence, would have been given and none of those presumptions blk people can assume others will presume about us.

That does not that he coasted on just being white. No. But he was met with an opportunity structure in which a similar black man would have been denied.

Godboy

if Elon Musk has a successful business that relies on technologies and knowledge generated by others before him. How is he self made ? He's “free riding” on the labor of others. Likewise, without the labor of his employees (without whom his “good idea” would mean nothing), he would be devoid of wealth or status too.

To be honest all I see of Elon Musk is another one of his self-driving cars crash or another one of his rockets explode.

I thought this was interesting

Daniel Coles, a Walmart worker in Paramount, California, feels it’s impossible for him to do his job well. “Right now we are understaffed big time,” says Coles, who works in a predominantly Latino working-class community. “Especially at the front end, we don't have enough cashiers to take care of customers, so we have long lines.”

Coles says he faced similar problems at his previous Walmart job in Crenshaw, a majority-black neighborhood in Los Angeles, but had a much better experience at a Walmart in San Bernardino, which he says catered more to middle-class, white customers. “At San Bernardino, we had enough staffing, we weren't really short at all,” says Coles. “We had coverage in every department, so customers respected us because it was a good experience.”

in Coles’s experience, Walmart seemed to prioritize adequate staffing and customer satisfaction far more in white communities. New research suggests that his experience may be shared by Walmart workers in communities of color across the country.

Adam Reich, an assistant professor of sociology at Columbia University, conducted an analysis of roughly 35,000 Yelp reviews of Walmart locations around the U.S. Among the 2,840 stores the reviews pertained to, Reich found that the higher the percentage of black or Latino residents in a zip code, the lower the Yelp reviews were of stores in that area, even when controlling for the area’s average income.

In Walmart stores in predominantly black zip codes, customers were more likely to use words like “worst,” “unorganized,” “nasty,” and “slow” to describe their shopping experiences. In predominantly white zip codes, customers used words like “smaller,” “friendly,” and “clean” to review their stores.

Reich says this evidence, along with interviews his team collected from 89 Walmart workers in Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Cincinnati, and Florida, suggest that Walmart systematically understaffs stores in communities of color, a practice he calls “consumer redlining.”

Walmart did not respond to my inquiry about Reich’s hypothesis, but it did issue a statement to Business Insider, saying that it thought Reich’s study was “flawed and without merit.” A spokesperson told the publication, “Our associates play a critical role in the company's success and that's why we've invested $2.7 billion on associate education, training, and wages. We're also proud to provide communities across the country, regardless of social or economic background, access to affordable goods and career opportunities to help them better provide for their families."

At any rate, this perceived understaffing may not be a result of explicit racial animus so much as a natural consequence of Walmart’s business model, which relies on far lower labor costs than its competitors. Since Walmart opens up many stores in areas where consumers already have few shopping options, the chain, Reich argues, has little incentive to invest in labor for these stores, which are often in communities of color.

Godboy

Godboy

Godboy

What the fuck is this ^ shit? Elon Musk got a free ride on other peoples labor to get where he is? He wrote software for crying out loud. That is an insane suggestion. :cuckoo:

sealybobo
Daniel Coles, a Walmart worker in Paramount, California, feels it’s impossible for him to do his job well. “Right now we are understaffed big time,” says Coles, who works in a predominantly Latino working-class community. “Especially at the front end, we don't have enough cashiers to take care of customers, so we have long lines.”

Coles says he faced similar problems at his previous Walmart job in Crenshaw, a majority-black neighborhood in Los Angeles, but had a much better experience at a Walmart in San Bernardino, which he says catered more to middle-class, white customers. “At San Bernardino, we had enough staffing, we weren't really short at all,” says Coles. “We had coverage in every department, so customers respected us because it was a good experience.”

in Coles’s experience, Walmart seemed to prioritize adequate staffing and customer satisfaction far more in white communities. New research suggests that his experience may be shared by Walmart workers in communities of color across the country.

Adam Reich, an assistant professor of sociology at Columbia University, conducted an analysis of roughly 35,000 Yelp reviews of Walmart locations around the U.S. Among the 2,840 stores the reviews pertained to, Reich found that the higher the percentage of black or Latino residents in a zip code, the lower the Yelp reviews were of stores in that area, even when controlling for the area’s average income.

In Walmart stores in predominantly black zip codes, customers were more likely to use words like “worst,” “unorganized,” “nasty,” and “slow” to describe their shopping experiences. In predominantly white zip codes, customers used words like “smaller,” “friendly,” and “clean” to review their stores.

Reich says this evidence, along with interviews his team collected from 89 Walmart workers in Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Cincinnati, and Florida, suggest that Walmart systematically understaffs stores in communities of color, a practice he calls “consumer redlining.”

Walmart did not respond to my inquiry about Reich’s hypothesis, but it did issue a statement to Business Insider, saying that it thought Reich’s study was “flawed and without merit.” A spokesperson told the publication, “Our associates play a critical role in the company's success and that's why we've invested $2.7 billion on associate education, training, and wages. We're also proud to provide communities across the country, regardless of social or economic background, access to affordable goods and career opportunities to help them better provide for their families."

At any rate, this perceived understaffing may not be a result of explicit racial animus so much as a natural consequence of Walmart’s business model, which relies on far lower labor costs than its competitors. Since Walmart opens up many stores in areas where consumers already have few shopping options, the

So basically white people say there is racism in Walmart, now you believe it, rather than believe what blk ppl have been saying for years.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back