I'm saving my money and leaving the U.S.A.

Life has been harsh and cruel and I am not willing to raise a family in such conditions. Europe is my destination and my goal is Summer 2022. This move won't be easy but I can make it happen.

Advice for ex-pats in Europe? What are the best places for Americans to move to in Europe?
Eastern Europe has their shit together, far less African and Muslim imports there.

All of them are beggars and have a very low the quality of life in the comparison with the US

Poland is a tremendous place to more in Europe. Seems to be pretty reasonably priced. If you don't like Polish people, Czechia, Slovakia and Hungary are doing their best to have civilized societies.

And the monthly wage around € 1000 ( while having west-European prices )

Not true, prices in towns like London, UK are much greater than in Krakow. And I've read enough Dickens to know that the people aren't really making a bundle in England.

Nevertheless Dakotas are better

Life has been harsh and cruel and I am not willing to raise a family in such conditions. Europe is my destination and my goal is Summer 2022. This move won't be easy but I can make it happen.

Advice for ex-pats in Europe? What are the best places for Americans to move to in Europe?
Eastern Europe has their shit together, far less African and Muslim imports there.

All of them are beggars and have a very low the quality of life in the comparison with the US
Wrong, the quality of life is so much better because of the lack of brown trash.

Germany has lots of Muslims who hate America.....

LOL
Germany is finished, it's DDR 2.0 now, the entirely industry is ruined by the highly incompetent Gang of Merkel
BTW
Germany is interesting for illiterate welfare parasites only, who want never work and simple enjoy the children bearing.
The country is already run by criminal muslim gangs ( clans ) just google

Wrong, the quality of life is so much better because of the lack of brown trash.

If you like white people, there are a lot of cities in this country where blacks are people you see on TV. Cities like Emporium PA (0.5% black), Austin PA 0.16% black and Shinglehouse PA (0.0% black) are common.

I don't think so.

When you leave let me know. I’ll pay your one-way airfare on one condition... you must give up your US Citizenship as soon as you get to Europe.

Go to UK if you don´t like language barriers. Americans like Germany, too. My advice though: Get a decent job. That is way more easy in the US.

Not easy since COVID-19, in fact I read a blurb from an article yesterday that mentioned many immigrants depending on service work such as restaurant and small shop industry has returned to their country because small business and strip malls were decimated across America. Immigrants, many illegal, will grab these jobs off the market in large numbers and split rent in overpopulated homes, overpopulated because the illegals cannot get their own leases. This is especially true on the west coast. With the majority small service shut down their wealth source dried up. I saw several times on TV news the reporters mentioned the difficulty of Americans finding work since COVID started.

Andorra or maybe Lichtenstein?
Lichtenstein is nice, but just too small a principality. Go Alps but, Switzerland maybe.

Switzerland is too expensive, of course it much better as another European countries, but has much less opportunities and freedom

Switzerland is a country of wealth and personal freedom. Be the king of your own castle. Fight off the commies. Pay extreme taxes and duties and have the time of your life. Not a place to move without large assets. Switzerland is compared a lot to the USA because it is diverse but is of a much higher quality than most anywhere in America except the most elite circles.

When you leave let me know. I’ll pay your one-way airfare on one condition... you must give up your US Citizenship as soon as you get to Europe.

I will pay my own fare thank you very much. Truly I will willingly denounce my US citizenship and fortfeit my rights the same day I have become a citizen of my new country.

Go to UK if you don´t like language barriers. Americans like Germany, too. My advice though: Get a decent job. That is way more easy in the US.

Americans like Germany because everything is paid for.

Go to UK? Divided by a common language.
Really, they like all the free stuff? This forum gives a different impression...

In Germany, more Americans live off the US government, than on the economy.
Most are soldiers, I guess.

Not necessarily. Civilians, Attached to the military.

DODDS.
Family, workers, sure. The military is just an employer though. Duty surely consumes more time than working in the economy.

Americans who live in Germany on the economy, will be liable for double tax. I know a few who have taken out German citizenship in order to avoid paying it.
It is a good regulation, I think. So many Germans avoid taxes by declaring they live abroad over the half of the year.

If I weren't abroad but instead surrounded at home by more foreigners than my own people then I would claim this tax cut to prove a point and save money.

Not easy since COVID-19, in fact I read a blurb from an article yesterday that mentioned many immigrants depending on service work such as restaurant and small shop industry has returned to their country because small business and strip malls were decimated across America. Immigrants, many illegal, will grab these jobs off the market in large numbers and split rent in overpopulated homes, overpopulated because the illegals cannot get their own leases. This is especially true on the west coast. With the majority small service shut down their wealth source dried up. I saw several times on TV news the reporters mentioned the difficulty of Americans finding work since COVID started.
The gastronomy in Europe is sharing a similar fate. Even in Sweden that did not have a lock down.

nothing compere your bamboostan
One-fifth of Russians want to leave the country. Here's who ...
www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2019/08/12 › on...

Aug 12, 2019 - Conversely, those with few or no transnational links pegged their migration intentions within the Russian Federation. Why Russia starts so many ...

The young Russians are discontent with moderate living and see the excitement in other countries, maybe want to escape family or similar. Where I am originally from, a small town on a coastal wilderness (pop. 100,000), the young people are the same way and many of them move because its too boring and they want to party without sneaking around family or find their boyfriend or girlfriend in a larger gene pool.

Lichtenstein is nice, but just too small a principality. Go Alps but, Switzerland maybe.

Switzerland is too expensive, of course it much better as another European countries, but has much less opportunities and freedom

Switzerland is a country of wealth and personal freedom. Be the king of your own castle. Fight off the commies. Pay extreme taxes and duties and have the time of your life. Not a place to move without large assets. Switzerland is compared a lot to the USA because it is diverse but is of a much higher quality than most anywhere in America except the most elite circles.
Think Belgium.

Switzerland is run by commies, like all European countries it hasn't any future.

A bit boring though.

Think Belgium.

LOL
The country is highly divided, will be probably the Caliphate # 3 in Europa ( After Sweden and France )

Switzerland is run by commies, like all European countries it hasn't any future.

Armed to the teeth. Nuclear bunkers in all homes. I‘ve been in one.

Forum List

Back