I'm saving my money and leaving the U.S.A.

Poland is a tremendous place to more in Europe. Seems to be pretty reasonably priced. If you don't like Polish people, Czechia, Slovakia and Hungary are doing their best to have civilized societies.

The Polish language is very nuanced and difficult for someone my age to begin learning.

Polish president Andrzej Duda is Trump on steroids. If you don't want to live in an authoritarian plutocracy, just say no to both Poland and Hungary. My cousin lives in France outside of Paris and loves it there. Like me, she grew up in SoCal but has been there for 40 years now and would never consider returning.

I considered Poland a lot because on a personal level I can relate in many ways with the Polish mindset and attitude. One of my uncles is Polish descent and we always get along well. France though, maybe these problems there are exclusive to Paris, but my personal experience with France elitists in America and those problems I already mentioned makes me uncomfortable about going there at all. The French are huge, many in power around the world, many of them with a power hand in US politics and business. My personal intuition says no, not a good idea.

Well then move to the happiest country on Earth - Finland! ;)
Oh man, I am on the way to Finland maybe , 50/50 . i was there 1000 times as a guest , I am not sure if I have a choice , it´d be London or USA

There are other cities in the UK to choose from.
I am a big city boy, so for me only capitals , except USA . unfortunately for me i can not buy a flat in London today even if i sell 2 my flats here

The London landowners are making a fortune, and nobody owns more land in the UK than the royal family.

London is owned by Arabs.
London is a strange place, but far its much more including than any other European city, Berlin is trying but field badly , drugs, freedoms etc everywhere but jobs , political power etc no way . Kyiv and Miensk are including but no one wants to share border with Moscow´s horde

Berlin’s too far to the east for me. Out of things.

Though it hadn’t used to be,
i say Berlin is not good choice in general, whats about Belfast ? , many say its like mini London

I’m in Frankfurt at the moment. As good as any, location wise for living.

I can go anywhere in the world from here.
Frankfurt is future EU capital many people say, does it feel like EU capital ?

Never noticed.

Poland is a tremendous place to more in Europe. Seems to be pretty reasonably priced. If you don't like Polish people, Czechia, Slovakia and Hungary are doing their best to have civilized societies.

The Polish language is very nuanced and difficult for someone my age to begin learning.

Polish president Andrzej Duda is Trump on steroids. If you don't want to live in an authoritarian plutocracy, just say no to both Poland and Hungary. My cousin lives in France outside of Paris and loves it there. Like me, she grew up in SoCal but has been there for 40 years now and would never consider returning.

I considered Poland a lot because on a personal level I can relate in many ways with the Polish mindset and attitude. One of my uncles is Polish descent and we always get along well. France though, maybe these problems there are exclusive to Paris, but my personal experience with France elitists in America and those problems I already mentioned makes me uncomfortable about going there at all. The French are huge, many in power around the world, many of them with a power hand in US politics and business. My personal intuition says no, not a good idea.

Well then move to the happiest country on Earth - Finland! ;)

Finnish girls are so attractive, no wonder the Fins are happiest.

I'm gonna have to agree with your assessment. ;)

norwegian-girls-feature-1.jpg

Life has been harsh and cruel and I am not willing to raise a family in such conditions. Europe is my destination and my goal is Summer 2022. This move won't be easy but I can make it happen.

Advice for ex-pats in Europe? What are the best places for Americans to move to in Europe?

Which Mosque do you plan to (involuntarily) attend?

Is that insult to me or an insult to Europe?

Why can't it be both?

Life has been harsh and cruel and I am not willing to raise a family in such conditions. Europe is my destination and my goal is Summer 2022. This move won't be easy but I can make it happen.

Advice for ex-pats in Europe? What are the best places for Americans to move to in Europe?

Which Mosque do you plan to (involuntarily) attend?

Is that insult to me or an insult to Europe?

Why can't it be both?

That's your call.

Forum List

Back