I'm saving my money and leaving the U.S.A.

Poland is a tremendous place to more in Europe. Seems to be pretty reasonably priced. If you don't like Polish people, Czechia, Slovakia and Hungary are doing their best to have civilized societies.

Life has been harsh and cruel and I am not willing to raise a family in such conditions. Europe is my destination and my goal is Summer 2022. This move won't be easy but I can make it happen.

Advice for ex-pats in Europe? What are the best places for Americans to move to in Europe?
Good luck. You may be in for a rude awakening.

Depends on what industry you are in or what your motives are. If you are a low performer, the U.K is a good place to go.

If you have ambition, it's best to stay in America and make it work. There is a reason all top citizens of the world head to America.

You should check out North Korea. ... :cool:

I'm not sure, but I don't think that's Europe.

Someone who seriously said with a straight face "I'm going on vacation in North Korea" is about as rare or unheard a statement as any. You'd be more likely to find that one in a thousand going to Russia in the 1980s. N Korea is the Hermit Kingdom of all Hermit Kingdoms. It's unbelievable that the world rewards China, who rewards N Korea.

Life has been harsh and cruel and I am not willing to raise a family in such conditions. Europe is my destination and my goal is Summer 2022. This move won't be easy but I can make it happen.

Advice for ex-pats in Europe? What are the best places for Americans to move to in Europe?
How has life been "harsh and cruel" to you ?

I think you might try Venezuela, or Cuba.... Bye!

I've heard that Italy is paying people to move there. They also seem to have a rather enlightened politics. One example is that unlike in the US, they do not define Islam to be a religion. They are correct.

Poland is a tremendous place to more in Europe. Seems to be pretty reasonably priced. If you don't like Polish people, Czechia, Slovakia and Hungary are doing their best to have civilized societies.

The Polish language is very nuanced and difficult for someone my age to begin learning.

It is damn difficult to do unless you are a millionaire a doctor or married to a citizen.

Good luck. You may be in for a rude awakening.

Depends on what industry you are in or what your motives are. If you are a low performer, the U.K is a good place to go.

If you have ambition, it's best to stay in America and make it work. There is a reason all top citizens of the world head to America.

I wouldnt think of Brits as low performers. I think a lot of them are downtrodden for many reasons but are ultimately a strong and highly intelligent people when not being feminized and neutered and forced back on their own land, which has a lot to do with the EU, the USA and female rulers.

It is damn difficult to do unless you are a millionaire a doctor or married to a citizen.
I tried to do it I owned a bar in southern Spain but now you can make money off the internet so it may be different. I would try the other great republic France. Number one quality of life great food

Forum List

Back