Johnson gets his arse handed to him by Ed Milliband - amazing spectacle.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Best thing I have seen for a long time.
For my American friends it is well known that Johnson doesnt read stuff and wings it.

For my American friends it is well known that Johnson doesnt read stuff and wings it.

Looks like Boris having a rough day. :dunno:

Hes fucking useless. he can put on a show when all his mates are around him cheering him on. But they are all watching on zoom. Never seen a PM take such a beating.

Hes fucking useless. he can put on a show when all his mates are around him cheering him on. But they are all watching on zoom. Never seen a PM take such a beating.

I don't really know that much about him. We have our problems with our president trump right over here. It was funny to watch, though.

We have our problems with our president trump right over here
Don't you really mean criminals, lowlife pieces of shit, wetbacks, pole puffers, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis and white guilt whackos "have a problem with our president Trump"?

We have our problems with our president trump right over here
Don't you really mean criminals, lowlife pieces of shit, wetbacks, pole puffers, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis and white guilt whackos "have a problem with our president Trump"?
Not sure. Half the people you named have worked for him.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back