I'm Not Really Sure Why I Have Received Comments That This Is Blasphemous

Nah, it doesn't bother me as you're only stating how you feel about it, but obviously God doesn't feel insulted by it as He told me I could do it as long as I was helping people find Him and have a relationship and a closer relationship with Him. That's what you have to understand. And it's not like it hasn't been done before. God has been represented in different ways before like in The Shack. Although I would never personally portray God as a woman, but I understand that it's saying that God's in everyone.

Are you sure it's God you're talking to?

Yeah it's blasphemous.
I'm not entirely positive God has a sense of humor, but maybe. He certainly gave us a sense of humor.
If you want to interest kids in God, tell them the stories of God that are in the Bible. You don't need this other stuff, it's a distraction from the Word. There is no more exciting story than the story of Daniel. Well, unless it's the story of Christ, or the story of Paul, or the story of Moses, or the story of Noah....

I don't mind if you state your opinion, but please don't tell me what to do as this is between me and God. It's up for discussion because I made it that way, but I don't take orders from anybody on this message board and let me just say,.. I have the greatest and utmost respect for buttercup right now who stated her opinion without trying to sound all that pushy about it so my respect for her has more than doubled.

The fact that He told me that I could only do that if it led other people to Him and have a closer relationship with Him? Yep, definitely.
You don't think Satan can lie and deceive? He deceived Eve into thinking he spoke the truth about God...

I was just talking about in another thread of mine missionary work that I do in my writing where I have turned God into a funny character who loves rock and roll music. That's only to get the youngsters interested because I designed him to turn people onto God by using scripture in my writing and turning Him from a reputation where He is often seen as hot tempered and angry and people are afraid of Him to somebody who is kind, loving, forgiving, and understanding.

I also added the rock and roll and goofy stuff because 1. I believe God has a sense of humor. 2. He gave me permission to use it as long as I focus on the primary focus of turning people to Him. 3. There's no reason why one can't learn and have fun at the same time. So ladies and gents, I give you a face claim (Chris Hemsworth) of David James!!! :D (DJ/The Deej. ;) )
Different people have different thoughts on what is right and good and the Lord's precepts and theirs really might not jive.

Here is your answer for them.

I have a testimony about 'rock'n'roll' angels that I'll share with you one day as I do think you would very much enjoy hearing it. It'll take me some time to get it wrote down and I would not want to miss any of the details of it all.

Last edited:
You don't think Satan can lie and deceive? He deceived Eve into thinking he spoke the truth about God...

Although there's nothing wrong with the Bible stories and teaching kids how they are,.. I find it absolutely ridiculous that Satan is telling me that me making the gospel more exciting and entertaining as for kids and younger people and turning them onto the Lord is preposterous. :rolleyes:

Different people have different thoughts on what is right and good and the Lord's precepts and theirs really might not jive.

Here is your answer for them.

I have a testimony about 'rock'n'roll' angels that I'll share with you one day as I do think you would very much enjoy hearing it. It'll take me some time to get it wrote down and I would not want to miss any of the details of it all.

Cool! And actually even though DJ is the Rock God (Hehe like my little word play? ;) ) I've referenced him singing other songs too and he's done country before and this is a song that I actually find would come from God's view. :) (He does fun ones too of course and even though he has never done the song below it, he sounds an awful lot like him when he sings. I made him a singer not only to make him more fun and entertaining for kids, but it goes with the thought process that angels sing and God's like the head angel so well now you get it.)

Oh and I've also written songs for DJ where I can actually post the lyrics without copyright issues.

Although there's nothing wrong with the Bible stories and teaching kids how they are,.. I find it absolutely ridiculous that Satan is telling me that me making the gospel more exciting and entertaining as for kids and younger people and turning them onto the Lord is preposterous. :rolleyes:

Cool! And actually even though DJ is the Rock God (Hehe like my little word play? ;) ) I've referenced him singing other songs too and he's done country before and this is a song that I actually find would come from God's view. :) (He does fun ones too of course and even though he has never done the song below it, he sounds an awful lot like him when he sings. I made him a singer not only to make him more fun and entertaining for kids, but it goes with the thought process that angels sing and God's like the head angel so well now you get it.)

It's definitely Satan telling you that you can make up stories about God that are better than what is in the Bible. The more time those kids waste on fake stuff, the less time they spend in the Word. And the Word is God.

It's definitely Satan telling you that you can make up stories about God that are better than what is in the Bible.

Did I say that? No! I said the opposite where scripture is included in it, I just make it more exciting without kids feeling like they would be bored reading in the Bible. For heaven's sake! Stop putting words in my mouth and twisting them around and lighten up! VeggieTales pretty much does the same thing even though it's a cartoon and the story is different as they make the Bible more appealing to kids. :rolleyes:

RodISHI anyways, now that I got that out of the way I forgot to mention to you that DJ first came to me in dreams and visions of God where He somewhat looked like the picture in my OP. I decided to pick David James because they're both biblical names and DJ is a pretty cool nickname for him as well. :cool:

Did I say that? No! I said the opposite where scripture is included in it, I just make it more exciting without kids feeling like they would be bored reading in the Bible. For heaven's sake! Stop putting words in my mouth and twisting them around and lighten up! VeggieTales pretty much does the same thing even though it's a cartoon and the story is different as they make the Bible more appealing to kids. :rolleyes:
I think you should tread very, very carefully:

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 ESV / 1,236 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful​

For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

Matthew 24:11 ESV / 1,002 helpful votes​

And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray.

2 Timothy 4:3 ESV / 981 helpful votes​

For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions,

Deuteronomy 18:20-22 ESV / 975 helpful votes​

But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in my name that I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.’ And if you say in your heart, ‘How may we know the word that the Lord has not spoken?’— when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word that the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously. You need not be afraid of him.

I think you should tread very, very carefully:

And I think you should listen very carefully but you're not and you're jumping to conclusions and judging me and my stories without even reading them or knowing very much about them so how can you say that I don't use scripture with them and that they're against them without having read them first?

And I think you should listen very carefully but you're not and you're jumping to conclusions and judging me and my stories without even reading them or knowing very much about them so how can you say that I don't use scripture with them and that they're against them without having read them first?
I'm not judging. Maybe you have it figured out. I'm just telling you you should be very, very, VERY careful about how you present your alternate God to kids.

I'm not judging. Maybe you have it figured out. I'm just telling you you should be very, very, VERY careful about how you present your alternate God to kids.

Well you never said that. So far in this whole entire thread you have been calling me and DJ blasphemous evil. If you would have only said that and left out the other stuff then I wouldn't have had any problems with it, because one does have to be careful and that's why if there is something in my mind that I don't think God would say and or goes against scripture I wouldn't have DJ say it. It doesn't have to be your cup of tea, but you also don't have to be so bitchy and disrespectful about it either.

HTF would you know what Christ would like if he was here today? Jesus might be a pizza and beer man now if alive.

Well He's alive in Heaven even though He's not on earth anymore and yeah as long as He wouldn't get drunk over it He possibly could drink beer since He drank wine. (Ironically pizza is DJ's favorite food besides chocolate. XD)

Forum List

Back